Start by marking “Forget You Not (A Reclusive Novel)” as Want to Read:
Forget You Not (A Reclusive Novel)

Forget You Not (A Reclusive Novel)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  98 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
Destiny is bogus and fate is fake.
Everything happens for a reason?
Whatever.
I gave up on my fairy tale years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not settling for less.
All my energy gets poured into a job I love rather than dead end relationships.
Men aren't even a blip on my radar these days.
Who needs them?
Except to scratch the occasional itch, I'm not interested in anything the
Published September 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forget You Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget You Not

Sabrina
Sep 26, 2017 rated it did not like it

This book is insta-love to the max and it was all a little too much for me. I couldn't get on board with the fact that it was only page one and these characters were already in a love-haze. The first meeting between them was insane to me and it disconnected me from their characters. They had one interaction that wasn't even that long and where they barely spoke to one another yet somehow they were meant to be? Sorry just not for me.

I pushed on and hoped that when the time skipped to the present
Sunniva Dee
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Silk-wrapped Candy
You know those little pieces of candy you try not to buy at the store? The ones that are hard and oh-so-deliciously sweet and once you bite into them they're an explosion of liquid flavor and you crave them all at once? That's Forget You Not.

Forget You Not

Already on page one, we're thrown smack into plain action. We're voyeurs to an insta-love that can only be rivaled by Romeo and Juliet, because—whoa, chemistry anyone?

Lark is forever branded by that first meeting with Rowen, and her way of
Melissa Ann
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is going down as one of my most favorite books ever! Let me tell you this couple is one of the most beautiful stories I have EVER read! Their is only a handful of couples I read that stay with me and leave a major impact and Rowen and Lark are one of the most dynamic and passionate couples I have read about! Rowen...just swoon!!! I loved his determination to prove his feelings for Lark, it was a battle but he never let his feelings slip. It only got stronger. He was such a genuine, fantasti ...more
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
DNF @30%

description

Holy shit the heroine of this one is a god awful grade A bitch. I seriously want to throat punch her every time she opens her mouth. She is literally unable to have a conversation with ANYONE (her friends included) without being a cunt...

Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.25

Forget You Not is a second chance romance starring one sassy yet insecure Lark and one impossibly charming army veteran Rowen. They met many and many moons ago and while their connection was instant, destiny kept them apart.

I circle back to how dumb it was to gauge Rowen as the ideal man that day. We hardly spoke a word to each other yet I placed him on a pedestal. Our souls bonding. His gaze reflecting the future. My one and only. Barf. How ridiculous.

Now, seven years later, they are thro
Amy
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“Vix, you don’t understand yet one day it will be crystal clear. There is nothing to claim because you’re already mine. You’ve always been mine.”

Once upon a time Lark believed in the happily ever after, the love at first sight and finding her Prince Charming. All that changed the moment she realized her chance with Prince Charming just up and disappear
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
DNF at 37%

This one was not for me. I tried to get into it and even skipped a chapter to see if it got better. It was too fast paced for me and I did not like the heroine at all. I will not be finishing this book.

A.M. Hargrove
5 Insta-Lovey Stars!

If you’re a fan of insta-love, then this is THE book for you. I'm not one to give all the details of the book away in a review, but I'll say this. Lark and Rowen will melt your heart from page one and turn you into one pile of hot and gooey caramel. This book is off the charts steamy and Rowen is now the owner of my heart. Harloe Rae wove a story with the perfect blend of characters, swoon-worthy love, and the perfect HEA in this one. I was beyond thrilled to see Willow and X
Harloe Rae
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Forget You Not is LIVE & only 99Cents or FREE with KindleUnlimited!

US ➜ http://ow.ly/lt5g30frZsK
UK ➜ http://ow.ly/f56G30frZvS
AUS ➜ http://ow.ly/fsoD30frZzP
CA ➜ http://ow.ly/yQP430frZBC

Amee
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @11%

I have never written a bad review, but I simply cannot understand how anyone can connect to this ridiculous story and find this bunny boiler mentality romantic.

The heroine is a nutcase, she's supposedly this incredible woman with an "expensive psychology degree" but is acting like a toddler that hasn't had a nap. I wanted to reach into the book and bitch slap her.

The hero is ridiculous, anyone who tells a woman that they are their soulmate within the first 2 minutes of meeting someone se
Jennifer Schoer
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an early copy of Forget you not ...and let me say I loved Rowen and Lark as much as I loved Xander and Willow from Redefining Us. This is only the second book written by the very talented Harloe Rae and i would not change one thing ...Lark and Rowens story begins when Rowen happens to stop at a local diner called Brack's Box where the beautiful Lark happens to work at. The moment they see each other they know this is the person who I am meant to be with forever..But of ...more
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

3 Insta-Love CROWNS

Forget You Not starts out with the bang, the chemistry between the two main characters igniting from the moment of impact.

These two characters, while enjoyable, overall lacked the depth that I like in the protagonists of a story. The hero, Row, is perfect. He says and does the right things, and he is searching for the long term commitment. I'm not sure there is one negative aspect I could say about him, although there were areas that could ha
Emmbooks
“My heart pounds a rhythm I’ve never known before because it’s beating along with yours"

I love these kind of books. Girl meets Boy, sparks fly but fates conspire to keep them apart. The books that make you believe in destiny and soul mates. Harloe Rae more than does this trope justice. Beautifully written, this book sucked me in from the prologue. Lark isn't always the easiest character to like, writing a hard headed woman is not for the faint of heart author, but by the end I utterly loved her
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Why would he stay for you_ You're a mess. You'll never make anyone happy. He will always leave

Where do I even start? Forget You Not will make you fall in love with love again. Second chance romance is my go to trope and Harloe outdid herself with her second book. I was so ready to read Lark's story and loved her since I read Redefining Us. I loved revisiting Wills and X!!! They are a huge part of this book and I was glad they did not just make an appearance and then sneak away. I also read this one book recently titled "Fight" by another wonderful author J.L. Davis. I love how these two
Brooke
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
For my full review go to https://goo.gl/CnoCCK

Forget You Not was not only a fast read but such a fun read! Not to mention the steam factor that is introduced. From the beginning I knew that I would love Lark and Rowan.

Unlike some romance novels this books isn't all gold that glitters. There is some struggle, there is some oh-how-sweet moments, and some super sexy scenes that just might make your mama blush!

Harloe absolutely knew what she was doing when she wrote this book! It was so captivatin
Karen Sedgman
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5AMAZING STARS! Loved every minute of this story, couldn't put it down! Forget You Not had my heart in a flutter, l was so happy that Lark and Rowen's paths had crossed again it is their destiny to be soul mates! Lark is gorgeous, but Rowen still swooning, he is perfect in everyway! Loved getting more of Xander & Willow in this story! Awesome ending! Both these books are a must read, l most definitely will be reading more by Harloe Rae!
Bobbie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae is quickly becoming a go to author for a must read emotional roller coaster ride.
I really love how her stories tug at your heartstrings.

Jan
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Destiny, chance, fate? whatever you call it, cupid struck and there was no escape for lark.

Forget you not is an insta-love romance and second chance romance.

When lark and Rowen first meet at the diner where Lark is working it's love at first sight and Rowen tells lake exactly how he feels and they both feel the chemistry and the connection. Rowen lets Lark know he wants to explore his feelings he is having for her and will wait for her until her shift ends, only when her shift ends Rowen has g
Kathy Rouchelle
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One swoon worthy read that will captivate you from page one straight through to the very last word. Will you want more...well of course you will because you will become vested in this couple and will want to follow them throughout their entire lives! The storyline is warm and inviting before it throws cold water on you, only to begin to heat up again until it has reached it's boiling point. The characters are well written and complex, but also so very likable that you wish you were part of their ...more
Books Laid Bare
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a sensitively, passionate read, one that dished up one of the best alpha men that I have read this year, Rowen oozed not only everything I could possibly want from a leading man but he did it all with swoon factor that tipped me right over the edge, hands down he was simply the most drool-worthy guy I have read in a long time!
But he wasn’t in the story alone, nope his muse, the object of not only his attention but also his affections was the delightful Lark and between them, t
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by Ms Rae, and although it’s not the first in this series, it is perfectly okay to read as a stand-alone, even with characters from Redefining Us being present too. I fell in love with Rowen from his first scene with Lark. So did she, but unfortunately he disappeared shortly after and she never saw him again until Willow and Xander’s wedding.
So, Lark hatches a plan to get back at Row.
Will it work without backfiring to the point where falls for him again?
Can Row make her se
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, Lark hatches a plan to get back at Row.
Will it work without backfiring to the point where falls for him again?
Can Row make her se
Shauna Stevenson
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Reading Through Her Eyes.

I was blown away by this book. This was the perfect introduction to Harloe Rae. The writing was superb, the characters were so real, and the story itself was amazing.

Rowen is the perfect man; sexy, tough, shows emotion when he needs to, and tenacious when going after something (or someone) he wants. He is definitely one of my favorite male leads of the year.
Lark is stubborn, independent, and jaded toward love. Yet, deep down she wants that once in a
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Harloe Rae WAS a new to me author when I started this book but I can promise you that will be quickly changing because just yes! Sexy. Sweet. Everything. Harloe killed it in this standalone book, giving me all of the feels in the best ways.

Forget You Not is the second book in the Reclusive series (interconnected in the series but can be read by itself) and a total major hit with me. I went on quite the emotional roller coaster in this sweet romance...that was packed with a whole lot of h
Christi Fowler
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Genre: Romance - Second Chance, Instalove, Soul Mates, Military
Stand Alone: Yes
Part of a Series: Yes Book 2 of the Reclusive series
POV: Lark and Rowan
Steam Level: Warm
4/5

Forget You Not is a fun and fast read that includes instalove that goes missing and then reconnects years later and the journey to reconnection. During the missing years Lark has become jaded and hurt by the men she's dated and has sworn off relationships. Rowan has sworn off meaningless hookups and vows that his next relationsh
Nancy
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rowen is Mine!!!!

Holy Harloe!!!! Making a review for amazing books are a big deal,especially if this book owned your heart.
I felt like Lark in so many ways that I needed to stop every single chapter, this story is close to home.

Lark has an encounter with real love and soul mate, but as she saw him coming in her life, she saw him leaving her with nothing but a name.

Rowen meet the prettiest girl one day, with one look he knew she was his future, but destiny had some other plans and took him away
Amy Stephens
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Harloe Rae has got it going on!

I was really captivated by Lark and Rowen's story from the very beginning. I'm a huge fan of insta-love stories so I knew this was going to pull at my heart. I have to say though that I struggled with Lark's character. In fact, I had a hard time even liking her and found her to be almost bratty. I wanted to scream at her and tell her to wake up. That she had something really good right there in front of her. I mean guys like Rowen don't happen often. She did grow
CrazyDaisy
Shelves: 2017-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

There was just something about this book that called out to me. I have not read a Harloe Rae book before and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this one. While it is part of a series, it was a true standalone. I do want to read Redefining Us and I will be doing that soon.
This book had me laughing, crying, swooning, frustrated, and so much more. I loved Harloe's take on insta-love. Usually insta-love books are a bit hokey for me but this book pulled me and had me reading
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
When Rowen walked into her life, Lark thought all of her dreams of love and happily ever after were coming true. But then he left and took those dreams away with him. Now he’s back and determined to win his girl back no matter how hard she pushes him away. Lark is trying to protect her heart from getting hurt again but she can’t deny the attraction she feels to Rowen. He’s got to prove that he won’t hurt her again but will she let him?
I loved this story of second chances and true love. When you
Sharon Jones
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Harloe and it is just fabulous. Lark comes across as a bit of a man eater at the start of this book, seeming to want only one thing from them. But as you read more about her, the way she acts is just a coping mechanism as the most important man in her younger years walked out in her and her mother.
Rowan is one of the best male leads I have read in a while. I do like to read about super alpha men, and Rowan does have his alpha moments, but he is really just a beautiful so
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I love getting swept away by a good book and would consider myself a romance junkie. I've had several stories building in my mind for years so I've decided to try writing them!

I'm married to an amazing man and we have an adorable little boy. They are what makes life worth living. I'm also passionate about horses, reading, blogging, and having fun!
More about Harloe Rae...