Jump to ratings and reviews

Heiress of Coeur d'Alene

Eldora’s world collapsed the day she was taken. Backed with money and power, she vows to repay all who were involved. It will take patience, planning, and more—she must weigh the cost of justice or lose her destiny.

Legends fuel obsession and an enemy attempts to change the tides of war. Yi Bae and Eldora must discover the price of sacrifice to keep power over others, before they lose all they love once again.

The final book in the Dance of the Crane Series is filled with suspense, longing and martial arts battles.

220 pages, Paperback

7 books29 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (50%)
4 stars
2 (50%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Nickalli.
8 reviews1 follower
September 4, 2017
Finishing this trilogy was satisfying, if not entirely happy. From the moment the book begins you know the warnings given will not be heeded - and really, I didn't want them to be. I wanted Eldora to have her revenge as much as she needed it, knowing what she was being warned was true. A satisfying conclusion that feels right for the characters and story. Bravo
I was given a copy of this book as a gift and for my honest opinion.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
5 reviews
September 7, 2017
All Ms. Johnson's books are hard to put down, and this was no exception. This installment got down to the nitty-gritty of how focusing on revenge can affect your life and your relationships.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.