Start by marking “Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)

Where Bad Girls Go to Fall

(Good Girls #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  644 Ratings  ·  133 Reviews
Nothing good came from listening to my heart.

It was careless and irrational and became way too invested when I read a romance novel.

So I put her under lock and key.

I only had a few rules, and I always stuck with them.

1. Never get attached.

2. Always run before the feels become contagious.

3. No matter what, under no circumstances, never fall in love.

He was a playboy w
Paperback, 1st Edition, 272 pages
Published March 17th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Where Bad Girls Go to Fall, please sign up.

Dri ✰
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
★ 2 stars!!! ★

Well, well, well... I'm really in a bad mood around the books lately... the most epic slump ever! 😭💔

Achei a Staci e sua personalidade muito artificial, forçada. Entendo seus motivos por ser assim e agir de tal forma, mas não consegui sentir nenhuma emoção em relação a ela... E pra ser bem sincera, suas atitudes e pensamentos me irritaram bastante.

Mason foi aquele personagem que a princípio foi pintado de uma forma, e se era mesmo desse jeito, se transformou em um piscar de olhos
Marjorie  W.
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I really enjoyed this one, I think more so than Where Good Girls Go to Die even. It was quick and sexy, just what I needed.

The pace of the relationship was on the quicker side, bordering on insta-lust/insta-love but since this is a shorter book, it worked for me personally. And I'm one to usually dislike insta-love, so that's saying something.

I had a good time reading this book and never once lost interest, the story kept me entertained from start to finish. Honestly, I would've read th
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH! Everything about this books just *SCREAMS* effortless and flawless! I honestly expected nothing different from Holly Renee! Where Bad Girls Go To Fall is easily a top read of the year for me! It’s got everything you could possibly want and need in a romance novel that sucks you in cover to cover!

With an independent as hell tattooed (yes that’s important because who doesn’t love tattoos?) heroine who isn’t afraid to let it be known exactly what she’s looking for, and a down to earth ALL TIM
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Where Bad Girls Go To Fall (Good Girls #2)
by Holly Renee

Parker and Livy’s story was Good Girls #1 now we cross over to Mason and Staci story.
Staci works for Parker as a Tattoo artist, she is sassy and single and prefers it that way.A woman has needs though so she still sees men but it is purely no strings attached sex. Hit em and quit em.
Mason is Livy’s brother and he makes a playboy look like a saint.

One wrong message, one unintended booty call and the game starts to change.
Mason see’s what
Holly Renee
Jan 30, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
★☆★BLOGGER SIGN UP AND READER REVIEW TEAM SIGN UP!★☆★

COVER REVEAL: March 2nd
RELEASE DATE: March 21st

BLOGGER SIGN UP: http://bit.ly/2vWW8Ee
READER REVIEW TEAM SIGN UP: http://bit.ly/WBGGTFReviewTeam

Download Book 1 #FREE in KU: http://amzn.to/2tGtHhe

WHERE BAD GIRLS GO TO FALL
March 21st

Nothing good came from listening to my heart.
So I put her under lock and key.
I only have a few rules, and I always stuck with th
Carla Bulian
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,7. Livro gostoso de ler, com um romance tão lindo!!!
Mas achei muito rápida a conexão dos personagens e um livro corrido, pequeno até! Poderia ter desenvolvido mais essa história de amor!
Vale a leitura.
Three Chicks
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Staci Johnson is the best friend of Liv’s and Mason Connor is Liv’s brother. We met Liv and her man, Parker in Where Good Girls Go to Die. (which I loved!) Staci is a sassy, talented tattoo artist who works for Parker. She’s about as non-committal as you can get. But the girl loves sex, the kind of sex with no strings attached.

Mason is a real manwhore. These two have never crossed any lines, but when Staci means to send a naughty pic of herself to her regular booty call, and i
Shannon
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
OH MY GOD!!! Mason Connor is MINE!!! This book was so insanely good. I could not put it down.

Mason is a one night stand kind of guy who changes his ways when he falls for Staci. Staci is a badass tattoo artist with a rocky past in regards to relationships. They are friends who take the next step to more, but then struggle with what that all means. While Mason knows what he wants, Staci is very much ruled by fear.

I love this whole cast of characters and the closeness and friendships shown in the
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,7 / 5 stars

Holly Renee did not disappoint one bit. Staci and Mason's journey was just as amazing as Parker and Livy's. I expected nothing but amazing for this gang. I love them so much.

I was over the moon happy about getting to know both Staci and Mason on a much more personal level and getting to watch these two fall was EPIC. It was amazing how they truly fit.

Being in the same circle of friends they knew each other but an accidental text leads them to a much more personal way of get
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yup, I LOVED THIS BOOK.

I adore all things this author creates. This book was sexy meet your new best friend, explosiveness. Staci and Mason are supposed to be friends until one very sexy picture text changes the lines between friends and I want you right this second. Staci is a tattoo artist who is hiding from a very ugly past. She not a relationship kind of girl, she’s strong and fierce, she’s the perfect heroine. Mason, i love you so much. Mason is he perfect guy. Perfect. The moment lines ar
Richelle Robinson
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was one of my most anticipated books for this month. Staci and Mason are pretty much cut from the same cloth so to speak when it comes to relationships. They don’t do them and it was nice seeing them break their rules. Staci was had this whole tough chick vibe going but on the inside there was another side she kept hidden. As the story progresses you see why and it made me want to reach in and give Staci a big hug. Mason was a sweetheart and I loved how he called her out when needed. T ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I love the writing of Holly Renee she make you believe the characters are real. Mason and Staci are just great people to watch grow and to work out their characters throughout the story. I had happy and sad tears while reading about Staci's past and how loving the manwhore, Mason, was for her.

Staci is so, seemingly, strong! A badass, take no nonsense, tattoo artist who has commitment issues and she does not want to find Mason attractive at all! Mason didn't even have his sister's best friend on
Lindsey King
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angst 3
Tears 1
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5

Wow! I love these good girl books! The first one completely swept me off my feet and this one is no different. I loved the whole story! I was on my toes waiting to see how it would end and could not stop reading. The characters are super intense and maybe even a little forbidden. Which drew me in even more!

I loved the angst of these two characters coming together. Completely addicting! I can only hope there’s another book in this
Book Maniac Forever

4.5 "Melting the Bad Girl's Heart" Stars
After falling in love with Livy and Parker in Where Good Girls Go to Die, I was so eager for this second standalone in the Good Girls Series. Where Bad Girls Go to Fall certainly captured my attention from start to finish. It was incredible, yet so different!

“Staci wasn’t easy. She was a wildfire. Fierce and destructive.”

From the beginning, I enjoyed the banters dripping with sexiness and humour between Staci and Mason. She appears hard on the ex
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow! What a fantastic read. I fell in love with this series when read Where Good Girls Go to Die. Parker James was so freaking hot and our main squeeze Mason Connor is no exception. Best friends, Parker and Mason could not be more opposite, Parker was dark, brooding and covered in tattoos, Mason is light, comical and unfortunately does not carry any ink but his girl does. This book moved a little faster than the story in WGGGTD but the main characters did not have a past the way a Parker and Liv ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Lindsey, 5 stars

Mason and Staci are one of the best book couples I have read in a while. I loved everything about this book. It was intense, hot, and so good. It took me about two chapters to really get into this book and when I did I could not put it down, it was just that good. The writing was great, the characters were just everything, and the plot just rounded the whole story out. This story has got to be my favorite so far this year. I love how all the characters were intertwined. The best
Eileen Robinson
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Staci Johnston is a sassy, independant, young woman and a talented Tattoo Artist. She makes no apologies for her actions, she wants no commitments, but she does like to have one night stands. A girl has her needs right?
Mason Connor is the brother of Staci's Best friend Liv, who we met in the first book, Where Good Girls go to Die and she fell in love with Staci's boss Parker.(swoon) Mason is also a commitment phob and a bit of a manwhore, but when he receives a naked boob pic on his fone, mistak
Genesis Sheli (Latte Nights Reviews)
Ugh so good! I loved Mason and Staci so much! Team Maci for life!
EscapeNBooks
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Where Bad Girls go to Fall by Author Holly Renee is a standalone, contemporary romance.

“I swear that I couldn’t love you any more than I do now, but God, I know I will fall more in love with you tomorrow.”

Omg! Omg! Omg! I freaking loved the beginning of this novel. Every woman’s worst nightmare. Every man’s dream. It was incredible. And so my obsession with Mason and Staci began.

“I had never really paid attention before. Never really thought much about it, but it seemed her skin told a story.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4 “Team Maci” Stars!!!!!

Ahhh, this light and easy read was exactly what I needed. Holly Renee never disappoints. I liked getting back to this group of friends. I was over-the-moon giddy reading Staci and Mason’s story.

Staci was this badass tough heroine. She did what she wanted and didn’t answer to anyone. She knew what she wanted and if that bothered people, to hell with them. She didn’t beat around the bush and that’s one thing I liked abo
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Here is my biggest problem with this book. Staci, a woman who has several men for booty calls doesn't want Mason because he is a manwhore. Isn't she a hypocrite? For me she is. She wanted to send a nude photo of hers to one of the men on her phone and accidentally chose Mason's number. So why should Mason's past count while hers didn't?

The book had some good and some bad parts. I shall begin with the bag because I already mentioned my biggest problem. For me, the characters didn't develop much
Beth
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am totally not sure which of these books from this series are better? I love these books ... there is just something that Holly does that just pulls ya into the characters' world and you are immediately hooked .. read it in a weekend. No problem. Check out Holly if you are new to her ... this is my 2nd read from her and I keep meaning to check out other books from her collection ... just so many books to read ... well done!! LOVED IT!! We will say this rating is almost a five?? Book 1 & 2 ...more
Tammy  Zautner
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell!!!

Mason Connor, you, Sir, can manhandle me any day ending in y. *swoon*

This book. Those scenes. That chemistry.

Staci and Mason were fuck hawt.

There was an abundance of awesomesauce within the pages of Where Good Girls Go To Fall. Seriously, this book was unputdownable. You won't regret one clicking this quick, steamy, and entertaining read. Holly Renee nailed the balance between angst (light), witty banter, intrigue, and romance.

P.s. Holly Renee, I didn't think anything would ever
Jen
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#TeamMaci

I am absolutely in love with this series! We finally get Mason and Staci's story in the second installment of the Good Girls Series. These characters gripped my attention from the very first page. I was so caught up in where their story was going that I couldn't put it down. Friends turned lovers, in what is suppose to be a no strings attached relationship, Mason and Staci can't fight the strong pull to make their relationship more.

Staci has secrets and has vowed to never repeat old mis
Christina Szczepan-santos
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I took a chance on the first book in this series of stand alones and am so so glad I did.
I've been dying to read this book and I absolutely loved it. I read it in one sitting.
It's a fast paced amazing read. Gahh I need more of these books.
Ines Vieira
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with this series!! Can't get enough. Holly Renee is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers. This book is a must read!
Elizarey
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed WBGGTF the characters were funny and so cute together!

Full review to come.
Alice
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great, quick read.

I loved Staci and Mason. Their banter and chemistry was fun to read from the first chapter.

I thought the plot line moved fast, but I really enjoyed the book from beginning to end.

I love Holly’s writing, I loved the playfulness of the book and all the characters featured in the making it a light, feel good book.

The chapters were short but it suited the style of the book. I thought the short, quick chapters represented how fast Staci and Mason moved but it describe
Alison Phillips
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride, loved this book hard. It was different than the first book but so good.

Loved Staci, she’s so different from the usual heroine and that made me love her more. A badass chick who was covered in tattoos, piercings and who took no prisoners but also who believed in HEAs even if she didn’t think she’d ever get one herself.

Enter Mason, a hot motorcycle riding guy who didn’t do the girlfriend thing. Loved how he was with her.

They were explosive and crazy hot together, my kindle almost melt
ellieisuhm
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holly-renee
Final Score - 5 Stars!!!

This is the second book in the Good Girls Series ... and it doesn't disappoint! The characters you first met in book 1 are back and the continuity between the books is easy to follow. You don't have to read the first to enjoy this one. However, I would suggest you do, just to get a flavor of what you can expect from Holly Renee. You'll definitely crave more.

Staci and Mason are complicated and they both do no string attachments. You would think that they would no better th
I'm Holly Renee.
I'm an Amazon best-selling author of sexy, contemporary romance, a Harry Potter fanatic, a body positive babe, and a boy mom.

When I'm not writing, you can find me reading all the books, taking long strolls down the aisles of Ulta, or Hanging out with my two favorite boys.

All of my novels are available on Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EmyBlD
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2BF

Good Girls (3 books)
  • Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
  • Where Bad Boys Are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)