Start by marking “Free (Cage of Lies Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Free (Cage of Lies Book 5)

Free

(Cage of Lies #5)

Freedom comes at a price...

Alone and surrounded by the enemy, Maya doesn't know which way to turn. In a prison built of corruption and blind faith, does the truth even stand a chance? All paths lead to this and finding a way through will be the toughest test yet. The might of the city stands against her and she must remain defiant in the face of it. Presented with challen
Published July 16th 2017 by Susanne Valenti

To ask other readers questions about Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Free

Angela (Pooled Ink Reviews)
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
pooled ink Reviews:

What a conclusion! The whole last third of this book had me seriously stressing out about who might live, who might die, and just overall how it would all end.

But yeah, this was a fun series to read. Every time I get my hands on another book in the series it goes by quickly with no shortage of action and obstacles with an undercurrent of heart igniting the characters.The world building has been so different and constantly evolving as well as the wide cast of characters. Fast
Becca
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poulami
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This book was such an intense read. I have been pretty invested in this series from the beginning and I eagerly wanted to know how everything finally boiled down in the end with the stake so huge. Although there were ups and downs, this book definitely lived up to my expectations.

*Possible spoilers from previous books in this series.*

Maya and her friends have finally brea
Michele Evans
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome conclusion to an awesome series! Maya and her new family of outsiders have finally managed a way back into the city that lied to her her entire life - their goal to free the citizens of the oppression they have been forced to unknowingly endure.

Nonstop action again and the stakes couldn’t get any higher. With so much to lose, it will take a lot to get their message across to the population and a miracle to have the population believe the message!

I love all the good characters in this ser
Jenniferr
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Apocalypse

I really enjoyed this series. It’s very good-the characters are constantly battling something or other. It’s predictable in pairing up characters and a drawn out love triangle. But it’s still enjoyable. The only thing that drove me nuts was the repeated use of the word snarl. It’s used to describe a way of speaking from many characters. They all snarl when they speak in anger. Maya snarls, Alicia snarls, Coal snarls. Every single character snarl speaks at some point. Maybe they could
Kaitlin Fitzgerald
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series as a whole is written in the perfect way. All the action and fight scenes as well as the emotional and true moments were not rushed which really allowed you to become thoroughly engrossed in the characters and stories. I would highly suggest this series to everyone.
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really Loved this series! I would recommend it to anyone looking for action and some sweet, clean, romance. The story keeps you engaged and rushing to download the next book.
Kimberly
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The action in this series just never stops!! I can't put these books down!! I do hope there is a next book to find out what happens now that they are free and heading west!
Marietta Standlee
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Love the book series and just reread it. I started on the second set and it looks just as good. Thank you.
DSICL
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I cannot believe its over :( I sure hope SV makes a few post-freedom novellas because I am not ready to leave this world! Great book from a great author!
Sheila gullick
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

Loved it!! Couldn't put out down. So much action and drama. I love Maya's character. Ready to read the next one. Bound. It out now!!
Christy Griffin
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love

This was a great book. I really hope that someday tou would continue their adventure out west. But for now it was a great ending.
Maria
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Been waiting for this for ages.
Definitely worth the wait!
Excellent tie up of Cole and Maya's journey. Looking forward to the next series😬
Michael Douglas Smith
Dec 26, 2018
Isabelle
Jan 13, 2019
Susanne Valenti
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Talis Jones
May 25, 2018
Stefanie Ford
Jan 16, 2018

Cage of Lies (6 books)
  • Cut Glass (Cage of Lies Book .5)
  • Chained
  • Linked (Cage of Lies, #2)
  • Broken (Cage of Lies, #3)
  • Bound (Cage of Lies, #4)