Start by marking “Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set (Palm South University #2.1 - 2.6)” as Want to Read:
Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set (Palm South University #2.1 - 2.6)

Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set

(Palm South University #2.1 - 2.6)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  375 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B073ZDZV7S
For alternate cover edition see here

Written like your favorite drama television show, the Palm South University series has been called "a mix of Greek meets Gossip Girl with a dash of Friends." Follow seven college students as they maneuver unrequited love, teacher/student romance, the tangles of “no strings” relationships, love t
Published July 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Palm South University, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Palm South University

Kandi Steiner
Jun 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Legacy is NOW LIVE!

Legacy, book 4 in the Palm South University series, is now available! This is your time to binge read and get caught up. The ENTIRE SERIES is included with your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Get your summer binge read on!

★ Rush, PSU #1 ➔ amzn.to/2IBgEQX
★ Anchor, PSU #2 ➔ amzn.to/2vLkDXN
★ Pledge, PSU #3 ➔ amzn.to/2vQ1m5R
★ Legacy, PSU #4 (NOW LIVE!) ➔ amzn.to/2yQDsML

"If Gossip Girl and Riverdale had a love child, it would be PSU. This series is absolutely unputdownable." -- #
Elle's Book Blog
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Release Date: July 16, 2017
Genre: College Romance. New Adult.

Drama, lies, betrayal - this book has it all! I read the season 1 box set last year and was completely addicted to the stories, the characters, and all the juicy things going on. But then I forgot about it because I didn't see any sort of release details for the second season box set (this one). So when a fellow reader posted about it on their GR I knew I had to dive in! Everything from season 1 came all back to me and I felt like
Jessica
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
After flying through book one of this series, I was dying to get back to my beloved characters from PSU. So much drama went down in season one and I couldn't wait to see them take on Spring Break!

I'm not going to give a synopsis here since this is the second book to the series, but I can tell you that this book is all about Greek life and taking on Spring Break. Our characters make some more good (and bad) choices in their lives and spend a lot more time discovering who they are and who they wan
♥ britt (Blissfully-Read) ♥
Since Ari and I did a big series review on this series I'm just going to link the post for everyone to check out and read!!

The New Romantics: Palm South University Series Review

Demi
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GUYS, I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH.
Holy freaking shit, season 2 had me on a rollercoaster of emotions. Like, what the hell is going on with everyone?!?!

Here were basically my thoughts throughout the book:
What the fuck?
• OH MY GOD STOP BEING STUBBORN.
Get it girl! Work it!

YAAAAS b*tch!
• Wait, what?!
• OMFG
I really want to smack you two.
• asdfghasf,jasklfjlkasjfalsn
• Fuck.
Adam *heart eyes even though you confuse me too*
• What?
• Why are you guys so goddamn stubborn? holy sh*t, man.
F*cking
Tiffany Johnson
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, devoured it.

Picks up where Season 1 left off and man, when I stop and think about it we deal with some heavy issues this season, which is awesome. And angst, oh there is angst between Clinton and Erin, Cassie and Adam, Jess and Jarrett. Be still my little angst loving heart. I have come to enjoy all of these characters and can not wait to catch up with them in Season 3. I love the way Kandi writes this because she doesn't write every little thing that happens, it's seriously like an ep
Becca
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously Addictive

Omg I can't put these books down. Reading them with about 10 friends and our messages are exploding with all the drama and sexy fun. This is a must read series!
Sarah Brown
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off....I love ALOT of authors and I don't think many others can pull off a tv series format as much as the great kandi stein! She is a genius! Some people wanted more smut! Well if you've read kandi's other books, they aren't ALL sex and I like it that way! She always has a great story line along with the sex. I fell in love with these characters. They each had their own personality and problems and kandi touched on some touchy topics and I love her even more for that!! Seriously y'all!! K ...more
"Purple Angel"
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rip my heart out, why don't you?!

Ok..the boys and girls of PSU are really going to be the death of me. I'm either going to die of heartache, angst, or too much alcohol by proxy.. Seriously, though..i feel like I should be getting drunk just reading of all these parties. And the storylines?! O..M...G.... I am going to be in serious withdrawals for the next month waiting for Season three. These characters grab you by the throat and won't let go. This is a must read for anyone who loves angst, mult
Andrea Britton
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dear Netflix, Please pick this up!!!!

Woah!!!! These episodes are just getting juicer and juicier. Kandi knows how to take us on a rollercoaster ride of characters and college life. Fun characters, fun stories and so much drama you'll love every minute. This season is going to be AH-Mazing. Highly recommended.

Edited to say that this season is a must read!!!
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Episode 1:
This is Season Two and you must read Season One first. I couldn't wait for this one. I love reading about this group of friends. In this episode we get Cassie, Jess, and Bear. A couple new characters are added and I can't wait to see where the author goes with them. In the end Erin had me going omg and I definitely want to see what happens with her next.

Episode 2:
Episode 2 is in the POV of Adam, Erin, and Ashlei. Ashlei and Erin steal the show in this one. I can;t even remember muc
Kathy West
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A solid second season

This season consists of a new semester of college plus Spring Break, and everyone knows that Spring Break is always a wild time!!
This season was a bit different from he last season. I felt that this season has more emotions and a deeper story. There were some really difficult decisions made during this book and some really terrible things happened. But in the end, this book showed that you can always count on those who love you to be there for you.
Jenny
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow.

Phew. I feel I need a bath. And a cigarette and a pill of some sort.

This books covered some HEAVY ass topics. The story and plots of each character in each episode was well written and all tied together but wow.

I feel sad. I felt this book much more has the first. Maybe I was more devoted to the characters so when the situations happened it was HARD. I cried a bit in this book.

This book may be a trigger for some readers due to topics.
Courtney Brown
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Omg this series seriously has it all.. drama and twists and turns and lies and ugly truths and so much more I can’t even begin to put it in words it’s honestly like a soap opera and I can’t wait for the next episode
Adriana Espada leyton
4.25

I love these characters!!
You get to know better the 7 amazing characters from book one, they are full of flaws, problems, drama and more, but You read it super quickly. Can't wait to read book 3!
Anne
Jul 27, 2017 rated it liked it
I am such a sucker for serials! Lol This "season" was better than the first. Same quick pool read. I'll go 3.25.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Wow after the cliffy st the end of season 1 I'm so glad this book was already out.
Glad to say I wasnt disappointed.
Cassidy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Palm South University has become my new addiction. I am so invested in these characters. Season three can't come fast enough.
Cayla Allistair
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love this book! I couldn’t put it down, now at 5am i’m onto the 3rd book!
Keya
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
Another engaging season!

My only issue: Jess. I really liked her in the first book. But in this book she was way too self centred to see things from someone else's perspective. And because of that she did something very stupid.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this.
Rachel (acupofimagination)
BEARRRRRR! This cover. If this cover doesn't convince you to read the Palm South books, I don't know what else I could possibly say. Kandi's writing speaks for itself and the format of these is addictive.

As described, it reads like a TV show and all you wanna do is binge read! The angst, the heartbreak, the love... it's why I read.
Katia Rose
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Season two of Palm South delivers more of everything I loved about season one and left me even more invested in the PSU gang. I'm continually amazed at how well Kandi Steiner manages to believably convey the voices of such varying characters and to tell each one's story in a way that's compelling enough to have me flipping through chapters as fast as I can. I love the focus on female strength and friendship as well, and can't wait to start season three.
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Episode 1

Thinking leads to planning, but all her plans are about to be flushed!

The KKB girls of Palm South University are back! You'll never believe what they are up to now. Join Cassie, Skylar, Jess, Erin and more as they continue to grow and adapt! And now a bit about the story...

Rush and Winter Break are over and Spring semester is in full swing. Cassie has sworn off boys, Bear is 21, Ashlei and Bo are happy, and Erin is sometimes absent. Find out how long their plans last in the season two p
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Episode 1

Thinking leads to planning, but all her plans are about to be flushed!

Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“We may go through hell when we face life on our own, but together, we can build a bridge over that bitch.”

Season two in the Palm South University series blew past my expectations. This was again an amazing and addicting read, and I highly recommend having the whole series on hand before you start these. You will want to jump from one book to another. I have now ordered Season 3 and am dying to get back into these characters (and I only finished Season 2 last night).

This deals with some very ser
Nicole Lynn Hoefs
Another great book in this series! I’m giving it 4 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

I loved being back at PSU, and seeing the gang again. I was left wanting more at the end of the first book, and this one didn’t disappoint. There was more drama, some heartbreaking things that happened, sexy times, and friendships growing/breaking up.

One good thing was that all the books in this series are already published, so I can binge them one right after another if
Lora
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 out of 5 stars

Holy cow!! Ms Steiner really killed it with this season finale. It’s like a TV show I can’t get enough of only better because I can re-read it as many times as I want!!!

Everyone’s life changes in this episode and those changes vary from small to significant -- some good, some bad, but all of them are BIG!

Jess made me crazy in this book. She was such a help to Ashlei, but she was hurting Jerritt. It was making my head spin to see her being so different and yet I loved her all the
Kaytlyn (The Bohemian Bookworm)
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-arc-copies
So by the end of Season One I was so excited to dive into Season Two!! It’s safe to say Season Two straight up blew my mind!I think this season is really where my addiction started. I don’t want to give away any spoilers to those who haven’t started the series yet, but this season took the story to whole new levels.

Season Two has a lot of growth for each of our loved characters. Yes of course, I have my favorite characters, although it is really hard for me to pick just one or two. But in this s
Theresa
My heart can't take all this drama, I had to hit pause on this for a while because I was getting caught up and needed a breather. I kept telling myself these are fictional characters but I can't help it the story just pulled me under! Jarrett, Jarrett, Jarrett, oh how I love him and I could understand the hesitation that Jess felt about taking a chance on having a relationship with him but sheesh sometimes you just have to say yes!

Erin, oh how my heart ached for her, she faced some serious situ
Jan Cassi
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And this series just keeps getting better and better. We are back into the world of the Palm South, a world which I seriously wised I lived. Seriously, why isn't this book series a real life tv series?

Kandi Steiner gives is so much drama, love, and action in this series I'm surprised Netflix hasn't picked it up yet. Anchor picks up from where Rush left off, we once again see what these amazing characters are up to. All I can say is, SEXY!!!! Wanna know what I keep coming back to this series? Be
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce

Palm South University (4 books)
  • Rush (Palm South University, #1)
  • Pledge (Palm South University, #3)
  • Legacy (Palm South University, #4)