Start by marking “Beautiful Revenge (A Good Wife, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Revenge (A Good Wife, #1)

Beautiful Revenge (A Good Wife #1)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  98 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
My name is…was Dimitri Volkov.

Until the love of my life broke me.

She filled me so full of bitter hatred, it is all that I taste. It’s all I breathe.

Five years I’ve worked for this moment. Five years I’ve dreamed of revenge.

I will possess her.

I will consume her.

I will steal away everything she holds dear.

Then when she needs me the most, when she is desperate, scared and al
Published September 24th 2017 by SB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Revenge

Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Revenge (A Good Wife, #1)
By: Sienna Blake
5 Stars

Sienna Blake has quickly become a one click author for me! Her stories are written so well that once you pick up one of her books, you can’t stop till you are done. They flow without a hitch and have the perfect mix of a great story, twist and turns and a few what the heck moments.

Beautiful Revenge is no exception! I picked this book up and didn’t put it down till I finished devouring the entire book. What a ride this one was!

Alena Ivano
Shabby  BookBistroBlog
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found Sienna with Dark Romeo series and was enamoured by her acute insight of heartbreak and yearning. Very adept at painting a picture with her words, her stories leave an indelible mark on my heart.
This story is as ancient and as modern as you'd like it to be
description
From the Magnificinet city of st.Petersburg to fog laden moors of English countryside, the story journeys from squalor to luxury , love to revenge and promises to bitterness in a sweep .
If there was a theme song for this very ambitious
Sienna Blake
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Beautiful Revenge is LIVE & on SALE!
Let

Beautiful Revenge is a book I call my "unicorn". It's the fastest and easiest I've ever written a novel. Dimitri gripped me and wouldn't let go.
He got inside me.
He possessed me.
He will possess you...
#DimitriWillHaveHisRevenge
#RevengeIsBeautiful

New Release Sale at 99c or FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon.us | Amazon.uk | Amazon.ca Amazon.au

You

WIN a signed paperback of Beautiful Revenge! (Thank you @Jessica of MyNextBookBF for this gorgeous image)
JOIN my Read
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kinky
"You filled me so full of bitter hatred, it is all that I taste. It's all I breathe."

Sienna Blake has done it again! Beautiful Revenge is dark, sexy, and an emotional roller coaster. Miss Blake's unique writing grips you like no other.....From start to finish I was enamored with Dimitri and Alena's heartbreaking love story.

In the beginning they are both struggling to survive, no one but each-other. And are forced to make sacrifices that will break both their hearts.

Several years have pass
Just Let Me Read- Sammy
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With A Beautiful Revenge, Sienna Blake gives readers an emotional and angst-fueled story that will stay with them long after finishing. Dimitri and Alena's tale was a tumultuous and heartbreaking journey that had me completely engrossed the whole way through. Blake's flawless writing style combined with a fantastic storyline and a unique premise made this story an unforgettable one.

"When she needs me the most, when she is desperate, scared, and alone like I was all those years ago...I will dest
Jem
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review, arc-direct
Sienna Blake delivers…again. She gives us intense, complex characters is a horrible situation who make bad choices. Dimitri and Alena are young and desperately poor but so intensely in love. When they meet again five years later they struggle back and forth with the love that lingers and all the hate and hurt from the decisions made before. Every time one of them takes a step in the right direction, the other backs up.

Blake writes it all in a way that grabs the reader and takes them along for t
EpicRomanceReviews
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: err-top-picks
10 TEMPESTUOUS STARS!

“Until the end of time.”

Sighhhh....I love me a sumptuous revenge tale teeming with love, lust, betrayal, heartache, and volatile emotion! And BEAUTIFUL REVENGE by Sienna Blake is my EVERY WISH FULFILLED!!!!!!

This sweeping romantic saga, which spans the cold desolate streets of Russia to the grandiose splendor of the English countryside, centers on Alena Ivanova and Dimitri Volkov, two soulmates who love each other more than life itself-- “Dimitri and I are two parts of o
Simona Misevska
5 stars
description

After so many DNF this week and book with two and three stars i needed book who will capture me from the first page and not let me go till the last page.Beautiful revenge is that book for me,i loved it from the first page,i was captured by the writing and Dimitri and Alana love story.They broke my hert with their decisionS but then in the end i 'm so glad about their HEA.

THE STORY
Dimitri and Alana lives in ST.Petresburg ,Russia ,he is 19 year old and she is only 15,they fell in love from
Anne Milne
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is nothing like a good revenge love story all that pent up emotion and hatred bubbling under the surface.
Sometimes love isn’t pretty especially when it all falls apart. The author did a good job of telling the story of young lovers ripped apart who meet years later under difficult circumstances.
A story of intrigue betrayal love and second chances.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Becky Rendon
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Who doesn't love a good revenge story..especially love done wrong!?!
Picture young innocent love slaughtered by desperate want of a better life. Who is guilty? What is wrong?

It's a very Count of Monte Cristo like story both entertaining and intriguing.

reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Nada Hosny
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the Author in exchange of an honest review.

This is my first Sienna Blake book and I absolutely loved it! And I’m extremely excited to start reading the rest of her books
Her writing is so amazingly good ; she takes you deep into the book, and you don’t come up for air before the so called “END”.
This book was so dark and full of love, if that even makes sense.
description
Summary:
In the cold streets of Russia, Alena and Dimitri lived in a cramped studio apartment that was never warm, an
My Next BookBf
Shelves: arc, betrayal, love
“Dimi?” Javier has paused at the door. “Don’t fight so hard for revenge that you lose everything you need to be happy.”

Revenge is Beautiful, revenge is sweet, and revenge could be a cruel cruel bitch.

Beautiful Revenge is a story about love, revenge, and second or perhaps third chances. This book will touch you, deep into your soul!
You know there's a saying that says and I quote, "If you LOVE someone, you need to let them go, if they return to you it was meant to be if they don't, they were
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so near perfection, it had just the right mix of pain, angst, love, and healing. I have a love/hate relationship with epilogues and this book is the perfect example of why. I can appreciate it for what it was, but I think it belied the intense emotion of the rest of the book.

There were moments in Beautiful Revenge where the writing was pure perfection. Where the prose was so beautifully illustrative I had to step back for a minute and just let myself revel in the elegance of those
Nadine
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few of Sienna's books by now and as you may know I was lucky to review her Dark Romeo Trilogy over the summer (highly recommended BTW!); and she has a way about her writing and characters digging into deep and often dark emotions.

I knew Beautiful Revenge was going to be mind blowing and I was certainly not disappointed!

This is Dimi and Alena's story!

It's tragic!!

It was pain and heartbreak from the beginning and my heart was broken along with Dimi and Alena...  I know it is ba
Tanaka K
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a perfect roller coaster of a book. So much reverence. So much strength. So much emotion packed with amazing storytelling that made me delirious. I was completely indulged. I was completely mesmerized by the deep and explosive spiral this book gave me. I was simply in awe. Wow, my mind was led down in a path that completely set it on fire. THIS BOOK WAS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL TO READ. Written by a new to me author, Beautiful Revenge told such a dark and mysterious story that made me fall i ...more
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july
When someone you love has left, sometimes the only thing you have left is REVENGE.

Love and hate combine to make the most intoxicating mixture giving this story the headiness it has. This story is deliciously captivating, exhilarating and full of foolhardiness.

Living in Russia in desolate conditions has both Dimitri and Alena romanticizing of visions of a better life. Alena is wide-eyed and impetuous and Dimitri is a loving and caring partner striving to give her all that he can. Alena makes a ra
Corrie
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's no surprise to me that Beautiful Revenge is a huge WIN!

I have been enamored with Sienna Blake's writing since the Dark Romeo Series.  She literally went from Who is Sienna Blake to One-Click, no questions.

Who doesn't love a good revenge story...one that makes you so desperate but you're not really sure for what?  You want the damaged party to get their revenge, but you know what that will mean for the other person and you really don't want them to miss out on what could be a happily ever af
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a freakin-fantastic read!!
I was totally captivated by this heartbreaking passionate story of love, revenge and redemption.
What would you do out of desperation?
Would you put a price on your love?
The emotional and gripping story begins with poverty stricken Russian teens Dimitri and Alena. When a hustle to rob a rich woman named Isabelle goes horribly bad, she makes them a proposal Alena believes she can't refuse.
The reader is taken on a gut wrenching, emotional journey as they struggle with
Lisa Reigel
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“You will regret the day you left me.”
A dark, passionate, intense, emotional romance.
Alena Ivanova is a young girl who was full of dreams and had hopes of a better life She grows desperate to get out of their situation and thinks she has found the solution. She soon learns that her life altering decision has ruin them. Dimitri Volkov iis filled with bitter hatred for what Alena did to him, to them. He’s shattered and left empty. After five years, they reconnect. Alena hopes that he’s come to sav
Crystal Solis
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book from Sienna Blake and to say that I was impressed with what I read is a huge understatement. This book pulled me in from the beginning and did not let me go...even after it ended, they stayed with me.
Alena Ivanova and Dimitri Volkov were both young and on their own in Russia struggling to just barely survive. They both had big dreams of moving to America to make their lives better. These two were two halves of one soul, so in love that nothing could ever tear them apart.
Kelsey Downham
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review...and oh my gosh am I so glad that I read this!

I don’t even know where to start! I absolutely loved Beautiful Revenge! I devoured this book in one sitting. From the very first page I was pulled into the story by Sienna Blake’s writing style. She set the scene perfectly and I connected to Dimitri and Alena immediately.

I thoroughly enjoyed how Beautiful Revenge began in the present and contains flash backs in order to reveal all tha
Kelley  Benson
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sienna is truly gifted at creating a story that leaves you with the most wonderful book hangover. One that will have you coming back for more. Beautiful Revenge is an engrossing read that will take you on an emotional roller coaster, which Sienna is well known to provide with her stories. It is very well written, flows fabulously, and has great characterization.

Alena and Dimitri's story takes you on a journey through the lessons they learned, the challenges they faced, and their love to revenge
Maria Clark
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Beautiful Revenge ( A Good Wife, #1) by Sienna Blake is a well-written tale of revenge that will have you devouring the story in one sitting. Sienna does a wonderful job with the evolution of the romance/revenge. One can see and relate to the conflict that Alina and Dimi go through, wavering between love and hate; both emotions so strong and at times interchangeable. Will they be able to overcome that hurt or has their actions and cruel words be too much to recover from. As this was my first t ...more
Loren
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolutely wonderful!

This book tugged at my heart strings, and made me feel strong feelings for both Dimitri and Alena. I could feel the pain and indecision between the two, not without wanting to shout at them to get their senses about them and just be together.

I loved this book so much! If I could live in it, I would, and keep Javier as my friend forever and ever.

This book was brilliant, and I cannot wait for more from Sienna
Ashley
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was certainly a very emotional read. However I thought it kinda ended sweeter than I thought it would/ had surmised from the blurb. Which is good because I also like nice endings. It was just more of a surprise than I thought I would get. I thought Blake did a great job with characters though. There was never a moment I questioned why we would want revenge on that person.

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Korena Kerner
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could rate this book higher I would. This was a beautiful story about Dimitri and Alena who came from nothing trying to better themselves and found words kept them apart. Sienna Blake writing kept me glued to the Kindle. Her writing was very descriptive and beautiful. I could tell she loved what she was writing because I felt the love from the main characters.
"You take a house, no matter what the
furniture looks like, you fill the rooms
with laughter and love. "
This was my favorite quot
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This story completely kept me turning pages and on the edge of my seat. I absolutely loved the way this story developed and evolved. The characters were amazing. This was definitely a book I couldn’t put down.
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
Beautiful Revenge is the start of a new series by Sienna Blake. I knew I wanted to read it when I first read the blurb. It was even better than I expected! Sienna has a way with words that always leaves you wanting more from her and the characters she writes. I was blown away by this story.

I didn't expect Alena to be so young in this story. The things she has been through made her seem quite a bit older. The love she had for Dimi was so strong and she completely devastated him with her actions.
Mary
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, Alena and Dimitri, what a challenging journey to find love. These two met as kids with Dimitri taking in a 15 year old Alena to provide a roof over her head. As they struggle to survive on their own, Alena stumbles across a crazy opportunity. She can become a “good wife” for $5 million all she has to do is marry a stranger and provide him with an heir. Dimitri can’t believe she even considers this, they love each other, but Alena can’t see another way to survive. Their confrontation and ...more
NC Reader
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 wishful stars!!

When handed the opportunity to live in poverty with the love of your life or be given all the finest things money can buy with someone new, what would you do?

"For if you dance well enough at midnight, the fairies will grant you a wish"

« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sienna Blake is a storyteller & inksinger, wordspinner of love stories with grit, and alter ego of a USA Today Bestselling Author.

She loves all things that make her heart race — rollercoasters, thrillers and rowdy unrestrained sex. She likes to explore the darker side of human nature in her writing.

If she told you who she really was, she’d have to kill you. Because of her passion for crime and
More about Sienna Blake...

A Good Wife (2 books)
  • Mr. Blackwell's Bride (A Good Wife, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)