Start by marking “Fangless (Love, Blood & Revenge #1)” as Want to Read:
Fangless (Love, Blood & Revenge #1)

Fangless

(Love, Blood & Revenge #1)

This is an alternate cover edition of ASINB013XRR4FK.

Love. The one emotion Bree was positive she would never feel again. She wasn't capable of it.
Hidden away from the world, kept out of sight for her own protection, Bree's anger and hatred has grown. All she cares about is the blood she can no longer provide for herself, and the only reason she has for her to keep on
Published July 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published January 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fangless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fangless

Start your review of Fangless (Love, Blood & Revenge #1)
Coco.V
Jan 26, 2019 marked it as maybe
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/26/2019)!
Ramneek
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'Fangless' is a great, quick read with a truly unique spin on the vampire world that 'sucked' me in from the beginning. The dynamics between the heroine and hero were refreshing to read and the whole book really was brill!

Dead Fang Hotel is where Bree the fangless vampire is confined to, Gabriel, a vampire assassin, stops by the hotel and him and Bree start to form a friendship. But with all of Bree's lies and secrets, is she too dangerous for him?

I really enjoyed Bree's character, even though
Julie Beckett
Overall I enjoyed this book; it was a quick, fun, guilty pleasure type of read. I liked the originality of the story, I have never encountered a book about a fangless vampire before. I liked the interactions and chemistry between Bree and Gabriel, the main characters. They kept me interested and I enjoyed that they were both a nice mix of humour and seriousness. I felt that there was a lot of creativity in the development of the story and characters,both the major and minor ones. I knew this was ...more
Heather Heffner
*I received a free copy of this book in exchange for review*

This is a truly creative idea and great world author E.M. Reders has envisioned; I really liked Bree as a kick-butt, scarred character, and Gabriel was a strong supporter without being overbearing. Unfortunately, there were a tremendous amount of grammar errors and spelling typos, most noticeably possessive apostrophes missing (Drakes instead of Drake's) that distracted me and threw me out of the story.

Bree is a fangless vampire. This
Stephanie
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I really liked this story because of the twist of being fangless and a vampire. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be ticked off if you were sentenced to spend the rest of your days without the one thing you really had to have to fulfill your main craving, total need almost to live? She certainly was. And she showed it. It took a really special guy to see through her facade to love her. The characters were interesting, though maybe some were not written about as much as I would have liked. The ...more
Lauren
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires
I received this book from the author for a review...

More like 4.5 stars...

I really liked this book. It was a quick read, but really held a great story. I loved the characters. It was nice to see that Bree was not the damsel in distress, goody-two-shoes that it seems I run into over and over again with all of the books I read. She has a dark side, she admits it and embraces it...that's ok! I like the twists and turns that are worked into the book.

I will definitely continue to read on in the
Cheryl Duval
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was an enjoyable and unique story about a fangless vampire. There were several errors with grammar but those did not make the story any less enjoyable for me but the book really needs a good editor. The plot is very interesting and shows great imagination on the part of the author. I liked the book so much that I bought the next one immediately. If you can overlook the errors in grammar then I would highly recommend this book if you like vampire stories.
Andrea Severn
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
brilliant first book I'm not going to go into the storyline or even mention the characters. You need to read and discover it all for yourselves but I totally recommend it for anyone who enjoys being engrossed so much in a book. Good start to a series I plan to read more of Bring on the next book, I'm ready and waiting.
Jessica
Fangless was a great idea. I like the concept of the book, a vampire with no fangs is original. It's interesting, with twists and surprises. Main characters who are pretty bad a**. It ends not with a cliff per say, but it does make you wonder what's gonna happened next. If you like paranormal books, then I suggest giving it a try.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have to say that grammar errors drive me nuts... especially when it is not an ARC.

Like the concept and the coming together of all the ideas. I just felt there was something missing. I will come back to see what is in store int he next installment.
LaGina
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to start by saying that I havent read about a fangless vamp before. The relationship between the hero and the heroine was great. I am looking forward to reading more from E.M. Reders.
Rachel Seumalo
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

This book is definitely worth the read. The story is clean and flows well. Going to read the second now.
Rochelle
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
*I was given this ARC by the author for a honest review*

Fangless -E. M. Reders

Gabriel is a vampire and assassin. His new job takes him to the only place suitable for his kind, Dead Fang Hotel. His not there to socialise, his there for a reason. That is until he meets one of the residence at the strange hotel.

Bree is a powerful vampire but a fangless one. That should make her a dead vampire, but instead makes her even deadlier and sends her into fits of rage. She stays at the hotel but not by
Kara Cheney
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked the story. The editing, or lack thereof got on my nerves after awhile. I would recommend reading it simply because of a unique storyline. A lot of the errors tend to be a lack of capitalization on names, the letter I, and beginning of sentences. Another is misspellings, either words are improperly spelled or the wrong word is used. The last thing was a "timeline" thing. From what I gathered Bree was about 400 years-old give or take. The balls the council held were moved around, and Drake ...more
Amalia Kollarou
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Amalia by: 1
Very interesting and intriguing story full of twists and very interesting main character (Bree). The plot was not letting you dawn and all the information was given very nicely.
My only problem thought was the grammar errors and some typos which some times slowed dawn my reading. It is a same really having a brilliant story which is not taken care of properly!

I cannot wait to read "Bloodless".
Lynnette Kirk
Feb 18, 2014
E.M. Reders
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda
Jessica Hoyt
Jun 06, 2017
Sheila Parker
Mar 30, 2014
At the age of 16 E.M. Reders watched a certain boy wizard movie and instantly wanted to read the books. Since that day she has been an addictive reader of fantasy both YA and Adult and now 10 years later is bringing her own fantasy series to life. When she isn't nose deep in her Kindle or typing away she is chasing round 2 (soon to be 3, or 4 if you include the husband) children and a crazy dog.

Love, Blood & Revenge (3 books)
  • Bloodless (Love, Blood & Revenge, #2)
  • Fearless (Love, Blood & Revenge, #3)