Start by marking “Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing” as Want to Read:
Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing

Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing

(Trafalgar and Boone #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Miss Trafalgar and Dorothy Boone have grown comfortable in their partnership. The rough edges on the society they formed with their fellow adventurers have begun to smoothe, opening the doors for a new era of cooperation among one-time enemies.

When Trafalgar receives an Egyptian statue, a gift from her former assistant, she asks Dorothy to determine its authenticity. Wha
Published September 1st 2017 by Supposed Crimes

To ask other readers questions about Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing
K. Aten
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 - Dapper dressed women, adventure, steampunk devices, and magic...oh yes!

Trafalgar and Boone and the Books of Breathing by Geonn Cannon gave me that taste of adventure that I grew up loving. And I got it while reading about confident capable women winning challenges and beating back evil, while maintaining themselves respectably in a “man’s world”. They have access to a variety of cool devices to aid in their exploits, and they fully own their sexuality.

As an action n
Antoine Guillaud
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was ok.

Not great, but ok.

I really like the heroines of the story, I like the setting, I like the writing style. I like the tasteful erotica but...
Somehow, the subplot concerning Beatrice seemed to be more contrived to ensure she wouldn't be there to help Dorothy and Trafalgar than to be necessary in the book.... or it shall gain significance in the next installment...

The main plot was good and enjoyable, the enemy quite interesting, all in all, a good yarn in that respect.

I
Elinor L. Crowley
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I love this series. The main characters are well developed and extremely likable. Love the interaction. Really looking forward to the next book hope it's soon.
Anita Bradshaw
Erin
Oct 19, 2019
Nedd
Nov 06, 2019
Geonn Cannon is a male author who grew up in Oklahoma, thousands of miles from the nearest coastline, who found his calling in stories about women who live on an island in the Pacific Northwest. In 2010, Geonn became the first male author to win the prestigious Golden Crown Literary Society Award for his novel "Gemini." In 2015, he won it again for "Dogs of War." He was also invited to write an of ...more

Trafalgar and Boone (4 books)
  • The Virtuous Feats of the Indomitable Miss Trafalgar and the Erudite Lady Boone
  • Trafalgar and Boone in the Drowned Necropolis