Start by marking “Remember Us (The Vincenti Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Us (The Vincenti Series, #2)

Remember Us

(The Vincenti Series #2)

In this sequel to the best-selling lesbian romance novel, Finding You, Lauren Vincenti travels back to Corsica to recover her health and rebuild her relationship with her mother. But things don’t quite go to plan. Is Lauren able to let go of the past and will she comply with her father’s last wishes for her to take over the family business?

Anna Taylor-Cartwright’s career i
Published July 26th 2017 by Britain's Next Bestseller

To ask other readers questions about Remember Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Us

Diane Wallace
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok 2nd series! enjoyable storyline but was a bit frustrating to get through at times..not as good as the first book..a few enticing moments but that was all..recommended series
CLo
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good follow up...

I'm not sure if I like this one better than first one as it does conclude the story of Lauren and Anna. I guess when it comes to memory loss I always like amd wait for that "Aha" moment. Don't get me wrong the story does have a HEA and for that I am greatful for.
The story also dives a bit more into Eva who was introduced in the first book and maybe more into her story than the other two. The interaction between Lauren and Anna are actually very sparse which I guess is understa
Jo reece
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fantastic read. Looking forward to the 3rd in the series.
Angel
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This... I really love this touching story!!!

I am so enamored with this beautiful story and I’m so in love with Anna and Lauren’s journey toward happiness. I went through a full range of emotions as I watched Anna and Lauren struggle to come to terms with the heartbreaking issues that were trying to drive them apart. I never thought I would get so attached to these amazing women and I never thought I’d be so invested in their journey as well. After reading this story, I believe that I’ve become a
M.E. Tudor
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful second book to this series!

I truly have enjoyed this story and look forward to reading the next book in the series. I've never been to England or France so reading this love story that takes place in both countries has been wonderful.
Eugenia Anton
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not as enthralling as the first book for me because the story seemed more about Eva and her life.
Lauren and Anna story looks like background, and I didn't enjoy that. Too much on Eva's escapes to the bars, her one night stands and her attraction to Anna. I would have like more of Lauren's recovery stated, more of her remembering something about Anna. All in all, an excellent book and the story was concluded. I wouldn't mind reading a Vincenti Series Book 3.
Marsha
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

An intriguing book of pain and lost, but with a hope so intense and undescribable love so forgiving and kind. I completely recommend this book.
Cheryl
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read it! Read it now.

Second book in the Vincenti series did not fail to impress. Thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommended.
Loveable characters, wonderful character development and the plot just grabs you and drags you along.
I'll be looking for future books from this author.
Kimberly
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a ride

I almost cried through the part of this book. It was easy to imagine the pain that Anna was going through. I think that everything was tied up pretty nicely. It'll new interesting to see what book 3 offers.
Bianca Robinson
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Like the first book, I felt that this book was okay but it felt like such a filler and if it wasn't for the cliff hanger ending in the first book it wouldn't have been necessary at all. Also for the characters to be so in love in the first book I definitely felt like Anna didn't fight hard enough in the beginning. What saved the book for me was the beautiful setting, the happy ending, and the addition of Eva even though I felt like her parts detracted from the main plot.
Bev Joy
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
'I will not write a synopsis as I figure if you are at the point of reading reviews you are one step away from hitting the purchase button… DO IT… you will never regret buying an Emma Nichols novel.

Could this be a stand-alone book? Probably not, but anyone who bought Emma’s superb debut novel will be eager to read the sequel and let’s face it will you really waste your time reading this review when you could be reading Emma’s second book in the series? … but for those, and I mean the very few pe
marion
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So finished the first book and lost the plot actuality shouted you have got to be joking I forgot it was a series and could not believe the first book was ending. I then remembered it was a series and rushed off and got the next instalment. No spoilers I promise I was so invested in the character's and what was happening to them for me that is what makes a good book great when you really want to know what happens next and you don't want the book to end. Off i went i promised myself that I would ...more
Cassandra Lemard
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Love With The Vincenti Series...

I'm already craving book three, after reading the first two of the series. Another beautifully written story by Emma.

Picking up from the first book in the series, we become part of the turmoil, heartache, pain and anger that Lauren's tragic accident has left everyone to deal with. Anna wrestles with her love and pain over Lauren not remembering her, or the life they have planned out for their unborn baby. Whilst Lauren visits her past demons and lives through
Jen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Decent Sequel

“All that matters is love. We can overcome all our fears when we love, and have the love of, someone special. Love changes everything.”

Although not as amazing as the first book was, this book was still enjoyable— even if its due to the familiar & beloved characters & good writing style rather than the actual plot & storyline developed.

The ending resolutions just seemed to wrap up more than a "lil bit" too nicely, conveniently & efficiently once a direction was de
Ceh131973
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series. Lauren is back in Corsica trying to regain her memory while Anna tries to deal with the fact that she has been forgotten. The story picks up where the last left off nicely. There is more complexity to the characters and that leads to more complexity in the plot. We also get to know a little more about characters that were minor in the first book. A quick read that I recommend but read the first book before this one or you will be confused.
Urander
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Drawn out

The love story continued in this sequel with Lauren and Anne. However the background context was very long which prompted me to skip over those paragraphs and focused on the dialogue between the characters. I rated it this level because a large portion of the book had a lot of detailed descriptions in the book that boring.
Kexx
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It always worries me when a 2nd in the series is written - are they forcing a elongated story out of a one book story, or only going on because their public demand it? This one was a natural follow on from Book 1 and fitted perfectly - but why a third? I really don't want more emotional upset - you can only take so much! Loved it... but a third?? I really don't know.
Charlie Conwell
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This picked up exactly where the first book left off. Emma takes us on a journey through Anna's heartache Lauren's frustration and anger. It flows brilliantly. It tears at your heart knocking you down and picking you right back up again. I actually feel sad I'm on the final book in the series I have enjoyed it so much.
Heather Henkel
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intense

I feel for Anna through the entire book I can't believe that Lauren wouldn't try to meet her parkway even if she couldn't remember her. I found it interesting that she finally sought out help from her best friend but waited months to actually reach out to her. I can't imagine not reaching out and having my friends there.
J.R.
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second story and the second chance.

Lauren has had an accident. She has amnesia and can't remember Annie. Annie is pregnant with Lauren 's eggs. The two ladies both indulge with others and it is a struggle for both of them to reconcile with each other.Enjoy!
Margaritas Cherena
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's a Vincent's.

Well a lovely sequel to The Vincenti Series. Anne and Lorenza start their romance all over again.
Good reading. Good rounded characters including the pilot and surgeon. Simple and uncomplicated, an easy to follow reading.
Tawanna L
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I was upset at first but then I couldn't stop reading, because they finally got back together and lived happily ever after 😘
Danielle Demisay
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Absolutely was enthralled in this writers exploration of story! Thank you for this. Please keep going with these beautiful queer stories
Terra R
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing love story

This was a beautiful love story that had you smiling then crying. I was consumed with this book and couldn't stop reading!
NGM
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lovely

I found this one more enjoyable than the first book. Nice pace and this time I could feel the connection with the characters. Can't wait for the third book.
jeanette
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An incredible book that shows how pure love exists. You will cry, but you will learn to accept reality through sacrifices to reach happiness in your life.
Woody
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lesfic, romance-ff
Finding You is the first book of the Vincenti Series and really in my opinion should be read before Remember Us.
Remember Us is the second book of the Vincenti Series and it starts by continuing with that steep cliff hanger of Book 1. They go their separate ways when Lauren pushes Anna away. Lots of secondary stories on again, and emotions all over the place, we follow Anna and Lauren’s lives as they are leading separate lives. Very touching, sometimes infuriating, definitely worrying about will
Mgoodwin16
Aug 05, 2018
Deanna Wiley
Sep 11, 2018
Gwen
Aug 03, 2017

• Twice In A Lifetime
  • Forget Her Not
  • The Road Ahead (Around the World, #1)
  • Sun Catcher: Book Two
  • Everything Between Us (The Pink Bean, #3)
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • Keeping Long Island
  • Timeless
  • Back to the Start
  • The Chosen One (The Chosen One, #1)
  • Just for Show
  • Don't Call Me Hero (Don’t Call Me Hero, #1)
  • Symphony in Blue
  • Who'd Have Thought
  • The Plus One
Emma Nichols lives in Buckinghamshire with her partner and two children. She served for 12 years in the British Army, studied Psychology and an MBA, and published several non-fiction books under another name, in sports peak performance, before dipping her toes into the world of lesbian fiction.

Emma's bestselling lesbian romance books are: Finding You, Remember Us, The Hangover, Forbidden, Ariana

The Vincenti Series (3 books)
  • Finding You (The Vincenti Series, #1)
  • The Hangover (The Vincenti Series, #3)