Start by marking “More Than Skin Deep” as Want to Read:
More Than Skin Deep

More Than Skin Deep

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Erin Arnette is having nightmares and it becomes apparent that he is finally manifesting some sort of power after all these years of waiting. When a night of pleasure becomes deadly, can this new gift save him?
Kindle Edition
Published July 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about More Than Skin Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Skin Deep

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of More Than Skin Deep
Dominic
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing short story which manages in a short space of time to build the picture of a much larger world outside the confines of the story. The story itself is much more focused on the characters, but it’s worth noting that a lot of time and thought has clearly gone into both the setting and the personal relationships of these characters which really does shine through in the writing. The story itself is brief, exciting, but clearly part of a much larger picture I’m still waiting to have ...more
RONALD NENGERE
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simple plot and complex characters. That's good writing if you ask me. The story is only a few pages long but it's enough to make anyone fall in love with the characters. Great work Wadzanai Mufunde and I hope there is a sequel coming because this cannot be the end.
Mai
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book everrr :DD
Though some parts will give you nightmares but in a good way
Carol
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Though taking place in a fantasy world, the characters are complex and realistic. The story is filled with suspense at every turn and fits neatly into the larger picture to come.
DumileSiziba
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fiction reader's paradise....worth the two eyeballs to the end.
Sombra Luna
Jan 03, 2018
Kc Rebecca
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this, and I adored it.
I love wadzanai's writing style.
Erin faces a few issues dealing with what unfolds, including some choices he has to make very fast. one question I have is if they were the right choices. Erin had me concerned for a bit. I got to see a surprising side of a character who was in The Price of Honour, speaking of TPOH I would recommend checking that one out as well.
another character whom I will leave unnamed to avoid spoilers was introduced and man are
Megan
Jan 20, 2018
Olivia
May 25, 2018
Oct 01, 2018
Wadzanai Mufunde could have been a musician or a programmer or a painter but as cheesy as it sounds she chose her first passion - writing. She is a Zimbabwean British author still finding her voice who loves to envision epic fantasy worlds unseen. She talks to her characters on a daily basis and gives them life through the stroke of a pen. Do you dare to enter her world?