Start by marking “Seducing His True Love” as Want to Read:
Seducing His True Love

Seducing His True Love (Small Town Temptations #2)

3.26  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Blaine Richards didn’t believe in love at first sight, even when he met the perfect woman. They had an intense, passionate interlude sixteen months ago…and then it was over. Even after all this time, Blaine can’t forget Cassie Monroe. Now, he’s desperate to get her back.

It’s taken more than a year for Cassie's broken heart to heal, but she’s finally ready to move on…when B
Published August 7th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing His True Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing His True Love

Elizabeth Neal
Blaine has never believed in love at first sight, even when he unknowingly experienced it sixteen months ago, then walked away from it.

Cassie was hurt, badly, after Blaine left. She was so sure the week they'd shared, though admittedly a brief time, was special to both of them.

Blaine never forgot her, Cassie tried to forget him, and, as she's finally ready to move forward and let go of her dreams of them, he returns, claiming she's his.

Blaine is so positive Cassie belongs with him that he challe
Maria Rose
Seducing His True Love by Laura Jardine is the latest sexy story in her scorchingly hot Small Town Temptations series. I really enjoyed the first story, Tempting her Neighbor, which starred a sexually confident heroine who hooks up with her reclusive neighbor and finds they are perfectly compatible in many ways. In this story, we get a sexy second chance romance as a couple who connected first in a week long fling find that neither has been able to leave thoughts of the other behind.

When Blaine
P.e. lolo
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blaine Richards is driving back to a town that he left 16 months ago to try and convince Cassie Monroe that he is in love with her and he want to marry her. The problem, which is huge is that he broke her heart by leaving after she told him that she loved him. He not only drove away but also told her he lived on the other side of Canada when he actually lives only 2 hours away. Now trying to find her at a Halloween party and to convince her. When he does find her and they talk she agrees to go a ...more
Bette Hansen
Aug 03, 2017 rated it liked it
A whole lot of seriously sexy steam but not much story. After a week long sexy affair and 16 months Blaine Richards shows up in Cassie Monroe's life again! He knows he screwed up but he hasn't been able to get over her so he's determined to get a second chance with Cassie. Cassie is just as determined to keep him at arms lenght. Yes the sex may be off the charts hot but risking her heart again isn't something she's willing to do. Will Blaine find a way to convince her he's all in this time??

If y
Isha Coleman
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Seducing His True Love by Laura Jardine

What started with passion turns into obsession in Laura Jardine's, Seducing His True Love. Blaine and Cassie push the envelope at every turn with their trigger happy, almost co - dependent relationship. There are moments that are disturbing. Situations that are enlightening and drama that is heartbreaking. Ms. Jardine makes sure there is never a dull moment and that she will get people talking about this firecracker romance. (3.5 stars)
Bec_BookMagicReviews
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

Cassie Monroe is doing her best to move on from the man she loved, even though they'd only spent a week together before he decided to cast their relationship aside. However, now Blaine Richards has returned to win her back since she's the one woman he's never been able to forget. Will Cassie allow him back into her life or will she decide that she's better off without him?

First things first, because this is really important for readers to be aware of and that is to read the disclaimer at the end
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
She was the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid eyes on.
And she was his.
Somehow, he’d just known that.

Whew, well, make sure you have a cold drink and a fan handy when you read Seducing His True Love—or perhaps a battery-operated friend would be better? Regardless, you’ll certainly need something to take the edge off after reading this scorching hot romance from Laura Jardine.

Look, I’ll be honest. I was a little nervous going into this one, what with the possible triggers/hard limits—(view spo
Valeen Robertson
Seducing His True Love is sexy but that's about it. There's no strong connection between Blaine and Cassie, nor did I end up liking either of them very much.

Blaine broke Cassie's heart a year ago when they spent a week together falling in love and he left after she told him she loved him. He refused to believe he was in love with her because he was too logical to believe in love at first sight, so he left her. Now 16 months later he's finally come to the realization that he was in love with her
Eva
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
this small town tempations novel is as risqué as the first. in seducing his true love, blaine richards has finally, after eighteen months, accepted that he fell head over heels in love with cassie monroe when they had a week-long interlude. now that he's accepted this fact, he's ready to win her back. but cassie was left hurt and heartbroken and isn't really into the idea of giving blaine a second chance.

but their sexual chemistry was off-the-charts, and she hasn't been able to recapture those f
Victoria Bunce
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance, erotic romance
Shelves: reviewed
Please note: I received a copy of SEDUCING HIS TRUE LOVE via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to the publisher and author.

This was a fast and fun read. There is so much you can do with a second chance romance and Laura Jardine delivers! Sometimes when you meet a person, you just know he or she is the one for you. Such is the case with Blaine and Cassie.

Blaine and Cassie are perfect for each other – from their quirky behavior to their sexy scenes. **fans herself** After a we
S. T.
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I was generously given an ARC for a honest review. I didn't know what to expect when i opened this book. But it fell a bit short. There really was no connection between Blaine and Cassie. In the beginning , she seem weak but in the end she was being contradictory and just plain stubborn regarding giving Blaine another chance. Blaine on the other hand was at times alpha and other times a bit of a pushover. I never really got into the book and it took me several weeks to finish it. In the bedroom ...more
Hayley smith
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3/5

Second chance romance. The start of the book starts off with her going back and forth, Saying she doesn't want to be with him again because how he broke her heart but as soon as she sees him she's kissing him straight away and agreeing to spend the weekend with him. I found that pretty annoying but after that the rest of the book is pretty enjoyable. The guy is definitely an arrogant ass and that gets old quick but other times he is pretty sweet, he's very odd character but then so is she.

AR
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute book! I really liked the characters. I loved that they were quirky and different but they understood each other. I also like that Cassie stood her ground and really made Blaine show her that he'd changed. They had good chemistry and the sex scenes were hot. However, there may be some who find the consensual rape fantasy offensive. Other than that this is a satisfying read, perfect for a day on the beach!

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Danielle from Short and Sassy

Book 2 in the Small Town Temptations series and it was an ok read for me.... I liked the first book, so I gave this one a go.

This book started off with the characters meeting and having a fling in the past. I am not really a fan of that. I like the build up and romance. This one was like I missed that whole "getting to know you" part of the book. I like the tension and romance. They already had that and it was more like a second chance romance, minus the real romance.
Lori
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5****

This was definitely a very steamy read from start to finish. Cassie and Blaine had an immediate and intense connection. She knew he was the one instantaneously where he had a little doubt especially after his loss. But I liked the way Blaine was written to not give up and the way he finally went about getting Cassie back. I wish we could have had a little more of that part along with all their hotness. It was an entertaining and very quick paced read.

I received this book in exchange for a
Angel Hatfield
Nov 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
I really didn’t like this story. Right from the beginning I just couldn’t get into it. I had a hard time buying the love at first sight theme in this story.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book
Anna
Sep 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not quite what I expected to be honest. I didn't understand the insta-love between these two followed by the borderline depression then maybe some mutual obsession. All I could think was how unhealthy these two were together.
Tami
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jardine-l
3.5

Nice book.

Kris
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
✿Penny
Sarah Nguyen
Aug 25, 2017
(speaker_unclear)
rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2018
Angela
I wasn't to fond of this novel because I had a hard time getting into the storyline and connecting with the characters.

(ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing in exchanged for an honest review)
Qhuinn
Aug 23, 2017
Sofia Lazaridou
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2017
Karen Janet
Aug 11, 2017
Chris
Aug 12, 2017
Laura studied engineering, worked in mineral exploration, and now writes contemporary romance. She lives in Toronto with her husband.
More about Laura Jardine

Small Town Temptations (2 books)
  • Tempting Her Neighbor