Start by marking “Save Her Soul” as Want to Read:
Save Her Soul

Save Her Soul

Can Evil Survive When Love Exists?

Almost a year after the brutal murder of her sister, Kate’s world is anything but ordinary. Consumed by the rage in her soul there's nothing she won't do to get her revenge.

Drake’s no ordinary guy. Dead for nearly 500 years, he’s been tasked with saving Kate’s soul but he has a mission of his own: to ensure she gets what she wants so that
Published July 15th 2017 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Save Her Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Her Soul

Ana Oh
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a really great story. it takes a little while to build up steam, but will draw you back into its web again and again. By the time I was halfway through the book, I found it impossible to put down. Definitely worth a read!
Anne Monteith
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review Coming Soon 4.25 Stars
C.A. King
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 12-months
This is my favorite Evans book so far! I loved the characters and how they interacted with each other - a demon even seemed to fit in naturally. The romance wasn't over the top and the plot gripping! What more could a reader ask for? 5/5 stars loved it!
Jackie
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a book. Impossible to put down, once started. Amanda is out for revenge and she's definitely planning on succeeding. Just loved it and first read by this author for me, not the last.
Lisa
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Strong, compelling characters grab your attention right away and refuse to let go as the fast paced and smooth flowing plot thrills readers with lots of suspense, action and romance.

L
Richard Crofton
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! I'm not much of a romance guy, but I said the same thing the last time I read a novella by Amanda Evans (Finding Forever) and was still highly engaged by her stellar storytelling! Save Her Soul is filled with a building suspense that keeps you turning the pages, with elements of the supernatural to boot!

What I really enjoyed about this story is that it's cleverly crafted in 1st Person POV, but between both protagonists (Kate and Drake). Each chapter jumps between the two, so we g
Karen Siddall
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kate Ritter was out for revenge against the man and mob that raped and killed her younger sister. Drake Summerfield is the demon set on making sure she takes her vengeance and her soul is sent straight back to hell to be at his side for eternity. Little did he know, he was meant to be her salvation instead.

This scenario has been repeated for the past 500 years. A prophecy claims that Drake will be the one and only one that can save Kate’s soul from eternal damnation. He has always believed her
Ashley
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing. The receipt of said arc in no way swayed my opinion.

I truly loved this story! From the beginning we get an amazing firey cover, showcasing a dark and deep story that is held within. The heroine is strong and in so much pain at the beginning, with the loss of her sister still fresh in her mind. We take a journey with her learning secrets and getting into crazy situations that will leave you breathless. Her relationship with a mysteriou
Ann
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read an ARC of this book for an honest review- This book is a dark, paranormal stiry of Kate and Drake. Kate list her sister to a savage attack by nasty bikers. She is determined to avenge her sister. What she doesn't expect is to meet a man who appears in her life with a mysterious past. Kate has held onto hate for so long that it has completely consumed her life. She finds herself questioning everyone in her life and even herself. Trust and love is a commodity to her. Drake ha ...more
Theresa
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won this book in a giveaway. The premise of this book was interesting. It's rare that you see two first person p.o.v.'s in a story and Amanda Evans does a great job with this.

This book doesn't have a lot of action in the traditional sense, but I enjoyed the build-up of the chemistry between Drake and Kate. I connected with Kate and understood her need for revenge, but I think Drake is the heart and soul of this story.

We see their relationship transform through his eyes, his discoveries, and h
Skylar Blaue
Good vs Evil with the world hanging in the balance

With something like the fate of the world at stake, it's good to take your time. And that's what this novel does as it develops its characters, the world and the ultimate struggle.

The story evolves around a couple, fated to reincarnate over and over until they get things right and make decisions based on love and not revenge. Readers who like having the story told from multiple viewpoints will appreciate this book though sometimes things do get
Speed
What a great story! Kate and Drake are destined to be together even after 500 years of reincarnation. This story pulled me in and I was along for the ride. Kate is out to destroy the people who hurt her sister and she goes along systematically doing just that. Drake is a demon who believes that his soul and Kate's are destined to be together in Hell. Kate's attraction to Drake while interesting and instantaneous makes her apprehensive as she is used to being disappointed and not trusting people. ...more
Karen
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Loved this book, the author engages you from the very beginning and keeps you turning the pages to find out what happens next. There are some really good twists along the way. I couldn't put this book down and I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes paranormal romance or urban fantasy. The only downside is the way it ended as I'm not sure how the author could turn this into a series, which is a shame as I would have loved to read more of this story. I voluntarily read a review copy ...more
A.J. Flowers
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie
"Save Her Soul" is a gritty paranormal story with a headstrong female lead and a great story to tell. It's really nice to see a "dark" paranormal that gets it right. It's not about focusing on all the negative, but learning to overcome and find love in spite of that.

I loved how the book started out, immediately gluing me to the page with Kate visiting her sister's grave. It's not a routine visit, but disrupted by a mysterious dark character. It introduces the core of Kate's motivations and darkn
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I would recommended reading this book. I really enjoy when love wins. I'm not very interested in too sappy things but this had the right kinda mix for dark and "reel-you-in" to figure out how it was going to work out. Some of it was a bit cliche but sometimes it's worth it, also not in the way you think it will be.
Rise
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. Thanks Netgally for the giving me this opportunity to read yet another book. I didn't know this story could be good. Kate was seeking revenge for what happened to her sister and decided she would get revenge on the person who caused her so much grief. Then Drake appears in her life where she feels thing for him that she has never felt for anyone before, but he will try to help her with the evil soul that is controlling her until they touch. I love the ending and I will be r ...more
Robin
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forever and Eternity

I loved this paranormal romance. It was written so well and the characters were developed in such a way that you felt what it would be like to be one of them. Do you believe in a soulmate? If you do not this book may just change your mind. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a creative story, romance and a little otherworldly adventures.
Bella
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book. You need to get about a third of the way in and then you won't be able to put it down. A really interesting concept and very cleanly executed. Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Sheina
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
An engaging story about love, betrayal, faith and trust. This is a story about two soulmates, doomed and destined to repeat the same mistakes over 500 years ... until something changes to break the cycle.

A 'love conquers all' tale.
A.M. Martin
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay, you get two points of views in this read. Kate-The girl out for Revenge. Drake-The Demon whos have been tasked with keeping Kates Soul from going Dark. He's been at it for 500 years.

The book flows together good and the romance is slow and seems more real because of it.  It has plenty of twists to keep you guessing and reading. Sometimes I got teary eyed.  It was slow in some parts but picked up in others. Overall it was a good read that keeps your house messy. lol.
Sherry Sias
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book. I loved the story of Drake and Kate. Gives a neweaning to soul mates.
Kate is hell bent on getting revenge on the mob who raped and killed her sister. Drake believes he is sent to make sure she gets her revenge. Or is he? He finds out everything he believed is not the truth. He is meant to be Kate's savior.
Is Drake able to save his soulmate?

Definitely need to read.
Jo
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#SaveHerSoul #NetGalley

This is a light and creative novel that I wish to see in Theaters: a 500 pact with the devil and two soul mates trying to save each other against the dark forces. In this book, I particularity liked the way that Amanda added the mystery and intrigue to the story until the end.
K.J. Simmill
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blinded by grief and rage over the brutal murder of her sister Kate vows revenge. She swears a solemn oath to not only bring down those responsible but see that the orchestrator suffers as much as her sister did. She has meticulously plotted her revenge, and nothing will stand in her way.

Drake has been charged with watching over Kate for centuries, ensuring her soul returns to hell where it belongs. The guardians think him to be protecting her, but secretly he guides her towards evil, and this
E.A. Comiskey
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Evans writes in a style that is quick and "punchy" and poetic, all at the same time. From the very first sentence I was drawn in to the imagery of this story and I burned through the pages in no time. It's dark and powerful and makes you think and… well… I don't want to give too much away, but I'll say that I loved the ending. The first person point of view is written in such a way that you're right there, inside the character's minds - minds that are complicated and wonderful. If you enjoy inte ...more
Jennifer Halloway ong
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great story I was so into it I couldn't stop reading until I was finished ! This story is based on the tragic death of Kate's younger sister Sarah and she wanted to seek vengeance on her killer . Kate is unknowingly reincarnated over and over again for the past 500 years it's very interesting how the Author was able to go back and forth. What an incredible storyline , I absolutely loved this book !!
Nesa Miller
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Kate & Drake! He's dark, mysterious, and irresistible. She's determined, focused, and clueless of her past. Amanda weaves a wonderful story that brings these two strong characters together, pulling the reader in different directions. Delicious & intriguing. And so satisfying. Due to some technical problems, I'm giving it four stars, but it's a book well worth reading. I look forward to more from Ms. Evans!
Michelle
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Save Her Soul is an amazing, dark paranormal romance that had me captivated from beginning until the end. A well written story full of revenge, curses, reincarnation, angels, demons and a beautiful love story make this a 5 star read. I was given a copy of this book from NetGalley and I am leaving a voluntary review.
Nichole
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great paranormal romance. The characters are interesting and complex, and the story is unique, but still stays true to the typical pace, setting, and style of the genre.
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book very much. i highly recommend this to everyone
Jo Ann Vega
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Kate is out for revenge on for what happened to her sister. Then she meets Drake and starts to have feelings for him that she's never had before. This story is slow in places but hang with it and you won't regret it. If Drake can't get her to control her anger an evil will be released. But when they touch everything changes. I was given a copy of this book from NetGalley for my honest review.
Shut Up & Read: {Read It & Reap 802} Save Her Soul by Amanda J. Evans 22 129 Dec 04, 2017 12:28AM
Amanda J Evans is an award-winning writer of paranormal and fantasy novels as well as children’s stories. Amanda lives in Oldcastle, Co. Meath, Ireland with her husband and two children. She was published in several journals and anthologies in 2016 and 2017. Her first novel Finding Forever won Best Thriller in the 2017 Summer Indie Book Awards and her second novel Save Her Soul won Silver for Best ...more