Start by marking “The Lawman's Apache Moon (Texas Lawmen, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Lawman's Apache Moon (Texas Lawmen, #2)

The Lawman's Apache Moon

(Texas Lawmen #2)

"No more detours!" That was the promise Angelina Lord made to herself when she accepted a ride from a wedding in Texas, with the best man to her destination in Santa Fe, New Mexico. What could possibly go wrong?

Angelina is focused on one thing–opening a fashion boutique in Santa Fe. What she really doesn’t need is one full-of-himself lawman with his aggravating air of sup
Published August 10th 2017 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lawman's Apache Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lawman's Apache Moon

Brenda
I really liked this book. It was fun as well as emotional. Loved Jace and Angelina. Two very strong-willed people who're total opposites of each other --She's a hotshot fashion designer from New York City; He, a hotshot United States Marshal from Santa Fe. They meet when their friends Clay and Kaitlyn (MCs of Book 1) get married.

The book opens with Jace going to a bar where his best friend Clay is getting drunk having sent Kaitlyn, the woman he loves to on her way. He drags Clay from the bar and
Becky Burciaga
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are a plethora of stories out about fake marriages to serve one purpose or another, but none that I've read to date stole my heart as did Jace and Angie's story. The personalities of the characters came through in vivid detail...the author's ability to bring to 3D life 2D characters so that they can easily be visualized, demonstrates extreme talent. I've read other books by Ms Holt and I've come away each time with a warm heart and a smile.

With the beautiful backdrop of the colorful lands
Theresa Beck
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, amazing

I did not see that coming. What a beautiful story. A must read. I couldn't stop reading and was not so happy when I had to for work. Lol yes its that good. Thank u for another amazing story. Now for the next..
Bec

Angelina Lord needs to get to Santa Fe, New Mexico as quickly as possible. But it seems her new ride, Jace Blackhawke, the best man from the wedding she attended in Texas has other ideas. When his family learn he has a new woman in his life and believe the pair's relationship is more than it is, Jace will do anything to prove how important Angelina is to him. But as Angelina and Jace do their best to show their marriage is the real deal, it gets harder and harder for the pair to remember that th
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

While I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary to have read the first story in this series, Beware The Ranger is not only a terrific story but introduces us to these characters and the roles they played early on in this series. I’m always recommending to read a series in order, but realistically I know that’s not always possible… yet, if you can pick up the first one, it will add so much to your enjoyment of The Lawman’s Apache Moon.

Angelina is finally on the road to
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After so many delays she is finally on her way to Santa Fe, it may not be with her best friend in tow but she is going to continue to follow her dream to open a store there. Angie has a secret about her past few know about and she would like to keep it that way. The closer Jase gets to her the hard it is to protect her heart. Can she come out of Santa fe unscathed or will her heart be in need of healing again? Jase has not always had it easy and he enjoys the bachelor life. When things take a tu ...more
Kerry Croucier
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fashion Designer Angelina Lord was headed to New Mexico to scout a location for her new shop. She is finally on her way, catching a ride with Jace Blackhawk after the wedding of their friends. When they take shelter from a storm, Jace takes the only available room. When a chance encounter with someone from home results in a misunderstanding that shows just how much of a small town Santa Fe is, Jace convinces Angelina that a marriage of convenience is the only way to keep gossip at bay and help w ...more
Paula Pugh
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the opportunity to read and review books by Debra Holt. Her stories always color a landscape of emotional settings with real feeling emotions and events.
In this story, the sequel to Beware the Ranger (d another great book), US Marshall Jace Blackhawk, finds his match in Angelina Lord, a New York fashion designer. Angelina had gone to New Mexico with her friend, Kaitlyn, to find a new location for her designs. Waylaid by Kaitlyn's adventure, Angie is finally getting to Santa Fe but with Ja
Paula
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Hallmark Channel movie producers should be knocking on Debra Holt’s door any day now. The Lawman's Apache Moon is a wonderful book that would be a delight if they could make the movie true to the book. The descriptive writing is superb of New Mexico, family. The characters too were strongly described so that I had a clear picture of them in my mind. Angelina and Jace especially came to life for me as their characters were revealed to be deeper and more complex than first thought.

Detours may
Margaret Sholders
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Debra, you almost destroyed me! I couldn't' breathe in certain areas and I soaked a whole batch of tissues. I did make it to be End! I liked this book. Angie met Jace, a U.S. Marshall, when her best friend Kaitlyn stayed back from helping Angie to get to find her next store. Jace is part Apache and had a bad childhood until he went to his aunt and uncle. He still works Native beliefs. They were caught in a storm and they get married so his Aunt Victoria wasn't hurt. Major Spoiler! They plan to e ...more
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 2 out of 5

I really, really enjoy this series. The characters and story just pull me right in.

I loved Marshal Jace Blackhawke. I love a man that knows what he wants and is true to himself. Once he realized he was in love with Angelina he was prepared to do whatever it took to make her his. He was patient with her and gave her the time that he thought she needed - maybe too much time. But he loved deep and wanted to make it work.

Angelina was an amazing woman. She was a good person
Shelagh
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adored nearly everything about this marriage of convenience story. Second in the Texas Lawmen series, the story is actually set mostly in Santa Fe New Mexico. Debra Holt has done a marvellous job of describing what sounds like a beautiful city in a beautiful part of America. I've fallen in love with that part of the world sight unseen both because of the architecture and scenery she has described so vividly and because of the Apache cultural tidbits she has woven through the story.
Jace and Ang
Bonnie Gonzales
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, maybe the fact that I once went to Santa Fe and the way Angelina saw it was just how I remembered. I remember wanting to see the houses behind those locked gated driveways.
The way Jace introduces Angie to his heritage and family traditions was so touching and held me enthralled. And their love story was beautiful even if it was not so traditional .
I did not want this book to end and I will be reading more by this author, and if only it was made into a movie so I could see Ja
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
You have got to read this book. Jason Blackhawke is the sexiest hero I have ever read about. Who can resist a sexy Native American, US Marshall, and artist all rolled up in one? The story of Angelina and Jason is a wonderful journey to love. I found myself reading the book straight through and scrambling to read the next one. I highly recommend The Lawman’s Apache Moon, the Texas Lawmen series, and the writing of Ms. Holt.
Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Full Review @ Coffee Time
Wilma Kirchman
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow.

I've read the first two books in this series, I have the third book and after reading that one I will purchase book four. The characters are well developed and real. Ms. Holt describes situations as if you are living it with the characters in the book. I liked how the story developed and the characters processed and came to finally accept their feelings. You can feel the love as it grows, beautiful. I definitely recommend this book as well as the rest of the series.
Bette Hansen
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one. This author has a very descriptive writing style and she brought the characters and scenery to life. The characters are very well developed and I enjoyed how the relationship between Jace and Angela's evolves What starts out as a road trip with someone who is little more than a stranger and someone she's not even sure she likes turns into one heck of a ride before it's over.

I recommend this one!
Tammy Rolle
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spell binding

If you're a sucker for a happily ever after love story, you will be up all night with this one. Angie and Jace are star crossed lovers both convinced that there wasn't a perfect mate for them. They fought the good fight determined they each knew the outcome. The Apache Moon knew better.
Yvonne Cruz
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
You know you are in for an entertaining story, when the book is written by Ms Holt. This one is no different.
This one centers around Jace and Angie. The characters were well developed and likable. The chemistry between them was fun to read and the plot kept you wondering what would happen next.
So, another winner from Debra Holt.
I was gifted this book. The opinions expressed are solely my own.
Tracie R
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
4.5 stars Fabulous! The Lawman's Apache Moon took me in and I felt the genuine emotion of the characters. This story was so descriptive and well written it made for a special love story hard to match. I would definitely recommend this book and series to readers and look forward to reading many more books by this amazing author.
Savanna
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Ugh....full of cowards and quiet pessimists.

These books are frustrating to read...and the females are a bit too eager to bounce on thier men. Both sexes also read the worst into any and all situations. A whole two books full of obtuse and shockingly unobservant people. Thier garbage process of thought creates or expounds on their problems.
Carol Greenwood
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A clean romance that keeps you busy turning to the next page.

I applaud the author for being able to write a compelling story without having to resort to trashy sex scenes like so many others. I thoroughly enjoyed her first two laymen books.
Dawn
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to settle into Jace and Angelina's tale that will keep you turning the pages until the end. Second book in the Texas Lawmen series and can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Ebook from Net Galley and publishers with thanks. Opinions are entirely my own.
Claudia
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another fun western romance

Interesting story and complex characters make this another fun read. Angie is a very talented and tough young woman with a soft spot for abused children. A quick read!
Nerissa Golden
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down.
Debbie
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still believe in happy ever afters
Marquita Hains
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Touching story

This is such a wonderful. It warmed my heart. It is a true love story and was wonderful to read.
Laurie
Oct 14, 2018
Caroline Feeney
Feb 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Cowboy and the Doctor (The Gallaghers of Montana #4)
  • Cowboy, It's Cold Outside (Twilight, Texas #8)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Loving the Texas Lawman (Forever Texan, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (The McCall Brothers Book 4)
  • Kane (The Wilder Brothers, #4; American Extreme Bull Riders Tour #6)
  • Christmas Glitter (Moore Sisters of Montana, #1)
  • Wife for a While
  • Always You
  • Brodie's Bride
  • 33 Valentines
  • Lady Priscilla's Shameful Secret (Ladies in Disgrace, #3)
  • The Puppy Proposal (Paradise Animal Clinic #1)
  • Return of Dr. Irresistible
  • Be My Baby (Konigsburg, #3)
  • Her Dirty Mechanic (Insta-Love on the Run, #7)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Con
Born and raised in the Lone Star state of Texas, Debra grew up among horses, cowboys, wide open spaces, and real Texas Rangers. Pride in her state and ancestry knows no bounds and it is these heroes and heroines she loves to write about the most. She also draws upon a variety of life experiences including working with abused children, caring for baby animals at a major zoo, and planning high-end w ...more

Texas Lawmen (3 books)
  • Beware the Ranger (Texas Lawmen, #1)
  • Along Came a Ranger (Texas Lawmen, #3)