Start by marking “Pretty in Pink Slip (After Office Hours, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Pretty in Pink Slip (After Office Hours, Book 3)

Pretty in Pink Slip

(After Office Hours #3)

Anything can happen After Office Hours…

She's a single mother. He's a brilliant CEO. And she's got something he wants. Badly.

Ivy Elliot dreams of being a stay-at-home mom, but in a career-oriented world, she's reluctant to admit it. Besides, she's a single mother and quitting work to homeschool her daughter just isn't an option. Asking for a raise, however, is an alternativ
Published July 13th 2017 by Redwood Valley Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pretty in Pink Slip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty in Pink Slip

Jessica Alcazar
oops, i did it again

So I read this book back in July for early review and then forgot to actually review because I’m special like that! *sigh*

Is there anyone out there that knows me that doesn’t know the love I have in my heart for all words Jasmine Haynes? Well, if there is, you should keep up, because this woman writes seriously well executed romance novels with relatable characters and subjects! But here’s the thing about Pretty in Pink Slip: After Office Hours, Book 3 ... it’s not my favor
Timitra
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

I have loved all the books in this series so far but Pretty In Pink Slip is my absolute fave of the bunch. I just adored Brett, Ivy and Joy and their journey. It had this magical quality to it while maintaining the things I've come know and love about this author's work and that is the dirty kinkery she writes so well.

I highly recommend you this book to one and all, it is sweet yet dirty.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
The Romance Evangelist
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
As much as I've swooned over the other books in this series, I think I love this one the best.

Full review available at The Romance Evangelist.
Alexis Alvarez
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Single mom Ivy falls hard for the CEO at her company, Brett. He's so sexy and strong and smart that the age gap between them doesn't matter at all when he gives her that dirty, sexy grin. What DOES matter, though? Her sneaky, conniving boss Rhonda, who's had it out for Ivy since day one -- and who will stop at nothing to sabotage Ivy's place in the company...and in Brett's heart.

This story, like all of Jennifer Skully's books, is firmly rooted in a real world where people have quirks and true p
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series. Jennifer can really write some hot love stories. May/December love story. Bret is one sexy grandpa. A hot CEO in his 50's finds himself falling for one of his employees that is young and a single mother. I enjoyed the up and downs this story brings us through. You can't go wrong with this series.
Diane
Jul 17, 2017
Zvezdana
rated it did not like it
Jul 24, 2017
Georgie
rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2018
Kate Curran
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book three, PRETTY IN PINK SLIP in the After Office Hours series by Jennifer Skully was a wonderful love story about an older man younger woman, boss and employee—all kinds of reason to keep them apart, but they can’t fight the attraction between them.
Single mom, Ivy Elliot loved looking at photos of her boss’ granddaughter. Brett Baker, CEO, was way too handsome to be a grandfather. Ivy only saw him as a handsome, attractive man, but he was off limits because he was her boss.
When Ivy is fired
Cynthia
Oct 26, 2018
Steph
Dec 16, 2018
If you like your romantic suspense fast-paced and laced with humor, try award-winning author Jennifer Skully. Jennifer adores quirky characters. The whackier the better! And you’ll find a whole cast of them in each and every Jennifer Skully book. Of course, being in the same body with alter ego Jasmine Haynes, she doesn’t let you down on the hot, sexy love scenes either.

After a long hiatus, Jennif

After Office Hours (3 books)
  • Desire Actually (After Office Hours, Book 1)
  • Love Affair to Remember (After Office Hours, Book 2)