Start by marking “Ginger (Spin It, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ginger (Spin It, #2)

Ginger

(Spin It #2)

The Women of Spin It, Inc.
Working for Lucas “Luc” Mancini’s record label is not for the faint of heart. Their lives are fast paced and filled with music, mayhem and hot men.

GINGER
SPIN IT: BOOK TWO

She hasn’t been Ginger “Snow” Wolfe, the daughter of the Wolfeman MC President in years. She’s DJ Gin Gin, an up and coming star in the world of underground music. She left
Published August 18th 2017 by Angera Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ginger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ginger

Start your review of Ginger (Spin It, #2)
Jessica
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read a copy of this story. This book is book 2 but it can be read as a standalone. You will want to read Alexandria (Book 1) because you meet Ginger in that book.

I loved Ginger. Badass biker chick and a DJ for Spin It! Ginger is daughter of a MC Club, she is known by Snow, Gin, DJ Gin, and a few others I am forgetting at the moment.

Ginger faces a love triangle, Brandt is her bodyguard and Shy is her first love, He is a member of her dads MC. Which will she choose in the end? I
Sassy Southern
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing stars

This book picks up right where book 1 left off. I love when a book does that. Lol. I would say read the first book. Just because you can get to know the characters from the start. In this book its a love triangle between 2 guys, Brant and Shy. Both men she has a connection with. But who will be the winning man? In all books there are bound to be twists and turns and OMG moments. And did i fail to mention the girls in these series are take charge women. They are total take charge
Laurel Nilsen
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ginger is book 2 in the Spin It series and if you enjoyed Alexandria you are going to love Ginger and Shy’s story it will leave you wanting a Shy of your own. Ginger will drive you a little mad with her inability to see just what lengths Shy will go to, to make sure she gets her dream of becoming a DJ. This book will have your heart full all the way through and keep you wondering what will happen next. Another great read by Angera Allen.
Geri
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This is an intense series and the second book keeps up the same level of heat and suspense! We met Ginger in the first book of SPIN IT and knew she had a past and now we learn what the past is when it collides head on with her present life and hang on because it is quite a wild ride! The women characters in this series are strong, confident, and not afraid to defend themselves! The best part is the women each have the other's backs and don't turn into jealous enemies when their friends have ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
"This book is part of a series and it is best to read book 1 before reading this one. Believe me you will want to read it. Its just as good as this one was. Ginger is living 2 different lives and she is stuck in the middle of them. Her life as the up and coming dj or the daughter of an mc president. Both lives are fighting for her and neither is willing to give up. But when love, old love and danger comes along, Ginger needs to make a decision.
I loved this book. It was as good as the first book
Leigh Baird
Shelves: faves
Ohhh what to say about Ginger...... I love love loved this book. Ginger is one bad ass bitch ;) I wish I was her.
This story continues on from where Alexandria ended but takes up the story of Ginger (if you haven't read it, do it now. You won't regret it).
Ginger has to find herself, somewhere between her biker family and her new life with her new DJing family. Can she find a way to be happy with both aspects of her life? Then there's the battle of the heart, who will win it?
This book has everythi
Maddy's Reading
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good god what a roller coaster this book was. Ginger starts this book in the hospital with two guys fighting over her. Along with her emotional push and pull, there is an unknown danger that she and her friends are facing.
Shy was such a cool guy. A biker, her first love and an alpha. He was done giving ginger her space, and now just wanted to be with her. I liked how he was ready to do everything to be with her.
They are perfect for each other and both of them together, can overcome any obstacl
Renee at Book Happiness
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review....

OMG OMG I just fLOVED Ginger and Shy!!! This book OMG I cant even say it enough how much I loved this book from beginning to end...
I found myself (just like the first book) sinking right into this story and LOVING every minute of it... Ginger and Shy have this amazing chemistry together, This book blends some of my favorite elements that I love.. An amazing second chance romance with a hot freaking biker dude!! YES THANK YOU

This author blows me away with
Melissa
Angera's done it again!

I thought Alexandria was amazing and this one was just as good if not better! Ginger was a saucy bad-ass as usual and finds herself in this book. Shy is a hot, dominant biker that just won't give up. Brant is the steady, sexy man who knows what he wants. The sex scenes are smoking hot! I can't wait for more books on this group!
Beth DiLoreto
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

The love triangle between GI get, Brant "Micah is epic. A DJ, a biker and a body guard. This is one epic book
Tanya
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Music ✔
Motorcycle club ✔
Hot Alpha bodyguards ✔
Strong women ✔

Ginger aka Gin, DJGin, Snow, Angel, Princess: a young woman trying to figure out her place with her MC family and following her dreams as a DJ all while trying to move on from her first love.

Brant (Hot Alpha Bodyguard): has been messing around with Ginger for over a year. Has fallen in love with her and is trying to convince her to commit despite her issues with abandonment and commitment

Micah aka Shy: Alpha male, part of motorcycle clu
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It was as good as the first book a
Georgette
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
I did enjoy this story but there were things I just couldn't get over.
I didn't like the road Ginger went down, honestly. I was really hoping she left her past in the past. But we all know that doesn't happen.
I definitely would like to find out what happens next and hopefully I will enjoy the next book more like I enjoyed the first one.
Dawn Hurst
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series! There's a mix of excitement, suprise, combustible chemistry and drama. There's the added bonus of past characters and introduction of new ones. This book had keep you on your toes moments of " holy cow" and toe curling ones that are on fire. I am so excited for the next books by this author. ...more
Alana Sumner
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Ginger’s story. Angera Allen is freaking amazing. Hot, intense, sexy, entertaining story that keeps you so pulled in and cannot wait to turn the page to see what’s next. Loved Alexandria, LOVED Ginger; now on to Izzy 💗
Angera Allen
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it so I kind of love it! BUT... Ginger is by far my favorite. She is the most like me in all my girls that you will be reading. Izzy is up next and I hope you enjoy that one too.
Kari Jones
Jul 09, 2017
Jessica
Sep 16, 2017
Angera Allen
Jun 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Marie Barrera
Jen
Lucy Cordero
is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2017

• The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Time Traveler
  • Finally (Neighbor from Hell, #12)
  • Winning My Best Friend's Girl (The Baileys #8)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • Jaybird (Heritage Bay, #1)
  • Take Two
  • West (The Henchmen MC, #19)
  • Lock You Down (Rivers Brothers, #2)
  • Mackenzie (Heritage Bay, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Capturing Dreams (DreamCatchers MC, #2)
  • Cougar (Heritage Bay, #3)
  • Marriage, Mayhem & Happily Ever After (Heritage Bay, #4)
  • Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Crazy, outgoing, adventurous, full of energy and talks faster than an auctioneer with a heart as big as the ocean... that is Angera. A born and raised California native, Angera is currently living and working in the Bay Area. Mom of a smart and sassy little girl, an English bulldog, two Siamese Cats and a fish named Red. She spends her days running a successful law firm but in her

Spin It (3 books)
  • Alexandria (Spin It, #1)
  • Izzy (Spin It, #3)