Start by marking “Fate, Love & Loyalty (Havenwood Falls #3)” as Want to Read:
Fate, Love & Loyalty (Havenwood Falls #3)

Fate, Love & Loyalty

(Havenwood Falls #3)

Aster McCabe couldn’t be happier with her job
Published August 4th 2017 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fate, Love & Loyalty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate, Love & Loyalty

Coco.V
Mar 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/24/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Aster McCabe couldn’t be happier with her job managing Coffee Haven and baking blueberry scones the whole town raves about, espe
Angela
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick easy read. Really engaging story. Good characters. Good story line.
AnnMarie
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fate, Love & Loyalty is a Novella by E.J. Fechenda. She introduces the book as such...Welcome to Havenwood Falls, a small town in the majestic mountains of Colorado. A town where legacies began centuries ago, bloodlines run deep, and dark secrets abound. A town where nobody is what you think, where truths pose as lies, and where myths blend with reality. A place where everyone has a story. This is only but one…

Aster McCabe has always considered herself beneath her sister, second best. So wh
Jessy
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dear Ej Fechenda,
You're a new to me author and I'm so happy my book path finally crossed to you! *cheering*🙆🏻When I first heard about Havenwood Falls series I was very intrigued with the entire idea of it and I knew I was going to engulf every piece of this new world.🌄This book is the first of the series I read and I'm extremely happy and excited for the rest!🤗You created a great place to start and dive deep into this new mysterious place full of supernaturals.🐯🦁Ej, you have created a short st
Tina
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for my unbiased opinion. I have never read E.J. Fechenda before. I really enjoyed reading her work. I enjoyed the characters and story line. The setting is beautiful about the characters, plot and town. Even the way the book unfolded was hands down a page turner I couldn't put the book down.
Danielle Huff
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. My first about mountain lion shifters and I enjoyed it! Aster turns out to be a great character who I would enjoy reading more about. The love is so deep and true and hot! I like that I finally got to see some of the inside of the Sun and Moon Court too and what they bring to Havenwood Falls.
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why have I not read anything by E.J. before? Shame on me! Her novella in the Havenwood Falls Series was exhilarating. The heat. The passion. The cat fight. Be still my heart. I need a fan and a glass of ice tea. Just wow!
Michele Miller
This subgenre, shifters, is fairly new to me.
FLL has the perfect blend of contemporary romance mixed with shifter details to keep readers of romance-contemp or paranormal-happy. The sexytimes were beautifully sexy without being obscene and the story was non-stop from beginning to end.
Many details help set up the inner workings of Havenwood and I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Rae Sontheyon
Sisters and Their Fated Misters . . .

This was my first read into the Havenwood Falls world and sooo many emotions! I'm all for shifter novels and stories involving sisters, but when finding mates is the issue, man does it gets messy.

In a small town full of every mystical creature, Aster McCabe is trying to live her own life separate from the shadow of her perfect sister Reeve, whom she has always been compared to Reeve. So when Reece suddenly returns home and Aster's boyfriend feels the mating c
Jasmyn
Love, Fate & Loyalty really takes a close look at the pull shifters have to their mates - whether they want to feel it or not. We have a set of dual relationships and love stories running through the story that revolves around two mountain lion shifter sisters.

At first, I felt like there was a good sister and a bad sister, but as the story unfolds and we get to know them, I came to realize that there were a whole bunch of misunderstandings running through their lives. Highlighting this stra
Jasmine Voosen
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fate, Love & Loyalty - A Must Read!!!!
E.J. Fechenda

Havenwood Falls is the site of a new series of stories written by a group of very talented writers. This story is by the very talented E.J. Fechenda, and picks up the story from Kristie Cook's, "Forget You Not". It focuses on cat shifter sisters, Aster and Reeve. Aster has always felt like she was in her sister's shadow and Reeve has always been the apple of everyone's eye so when she decides to leave Havenwood, Aster finally is able to find
Marissa
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I was introduced to the town of Havenwood Falls in the middle of the series, and I was really looking forward to going back to the beginning to get some background on this town with a predominantly supernatural population. The third story in the series, Fate, Love, & Loyalty, follows a group of mountain lion shifters, some of which live in Havenwood Falls and some of which don't. Readers meet Aster, a young shifter who seems to have everything going for her until her sister comes back to tow ...more
Ainsley Jaymes
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What a fast paced, sexually charged, action packed novella. I loved this story from start to finish and I wish there was more! I loved the dynamic of Reeve and Aster. They were two well written characters, both with their flaws and strong points. Their family dynamic was relatable and it was nice to see them bond. There were a few twists that I did not expect and they helped keep me on the edge of my seat throughout the course of the story. This was definitely a plot line that could have be ...more
Kelly Mccurdy
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~~I received this in exchange for my honest opinion~~

I loved this book!! Shifters! And not just wolf strippers, Mountain lion shifters! I couldn't get enough of this book. When I started this book, I was reading for a wild ride, but what I didn't count on was a very wild ride.

The twists and turns that were in this book I could have never seen coming. Bitter jealous rivalry between sisters. When one sister comes back into town everything gets turned upside down.

Great character flow. The chemist
Brittany Karnes
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm loving the world of Havenwood Falls! This book was the third book I read in the series. It wasn't my favorite, but I still enjoyed it. I felt like in the beginning, the story revolves around Aster and then once Reeve was introduced, she took over the story. The story then went back to revolve around Aster at the end. I would have liked her more involved and intertwined when Reeve was telling her story. That being said, it was a good book and anyone who loves the Havenwood Falls series needs ...more
Melanie Hawkins
Great Story Concept, but needed more

The idea of this story was an excellent idea and the emotions behind everyone's feelings were there. The problem was the whole story was just rushed and readers were not given time to understand the dynamics of each certain. There could have been a whole lot more given to the story.

I understand the concepts of rules for this town, but damn there is no give for nothing. I really hope that in the future there might be more to this story. I still will read more b
AJ Weedon
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fate, Love & Loyalty

As part of Kristie Cooks Review Crew I was honoured to be able to read Fate Love & Loyalty on pre-release. I promise no spoilers!

The second novella in the collaborative Havenwood Falls series brings shifters, sisters, mates and a dangerous visitor together in the small town.

EJ Fechenda brings passion, danger and long standing sibling rivalry to life in Fate, Love & Loyalty. I really hope to hear more from the McCabe family soon and I will most certainly be search
Tina Frazier
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is another book in the Havenwood falls series. This series is by different authors. My Official review will be posted on August 4th when it releases But I will say this is another must read.

Now for my Official Review. SPOILER ALERT:
I thought this book was awesome. At first, I didn’t like Reeve because she stole her sister’s boyfriend but as I kept reading I understood that it was meant to be because of the bonding thing. Then Aster did what she did despite hearing her friends warning and t
Roxanne Davies
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Once again another great instalment to the Havenwood Falls series. Really enjoyed getting to know more of the characters from Havenwood Falls and loved how 2 sisters can have their differences yet they are still there for each other no matter what. Mates, a couple of raunchy moments, secrets and a sister bond that runs deep. You won't be disappointed with this book. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Sue M. Van
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I generally judge a book by the feelings it brings out in me. This book had me jumping from anger to love and endearment. For me, that's the kind of book I absolutely love. One that takes me away to a land of fantasy but also one that has the ability to bring out strong emotions as well. I loved it all the way through just for those reasons. Read it very quickly and hoping there will be more down the road! I would highly recommend this story.
Sue M. Van
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Halie Moore
I loved that this story was about sisters. It was interesting. I've read about shifters before, but never mountain lion shifters. It was a new dynamic for sure. The two sisters' perspectives added a nice touch to the story because we got to see both sides of their past (& their current ugly situation) the only downside is I truly felt much of the story was left untold. I had so many questions after it ended. Fingers crossed more of this duo will be in the rest of the havenwood stories.
Courtney Huchton
Always being your sisters shadow stinks, Feeling like she gets everything you feel you deserve, well got Aster in trouble. One sister running home for protection and the other losing a guy she thought she is was in love with. In the end communicating to each other brought a relationship back to each sister.
Melissa
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story for the series!

I have read the other 2 novellas in this story, and this is the first one I felt wasn't missing a piece or felt too rushed. It is a quick read and would love to know more about the other alpha daughters and what's next in store for the sisters. This is an HEA and no cliffhanger. Definitely would recommend for a quick read.
Michelle Fritz PA
A much more entertaining and detailed novella from the Havenwood Falls series. This was centered around family drama and old secrets. It was absolutely character driven and the plot was solid. The two sisters are pivotal lead characters. Stories centered around mates is always fun to dive into. This is the first that I've read from this author and I hope to read more from her!
Tiffany Copple
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was fast paced and kept the reader on its toes. I loved the family dynamic even if loyalty is tested . I thought this was a great novella. I may have wanted to know more at the end but it didn’t take away from the story itself.
Amanda Floyd
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had me hooked from the beginning. There were some major feelings going on in the first chapter alone. I like that the author gave back story to the characters so you weren't left wondering what happened in their past. cannot wait for the rest of this series!
Heather
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite book of the three in the series. The backstory was complete and it was action-packed. The editing needs a little more polishing, hence the 4 stars. Overall a very engaging, enjoyable read.
Shawn
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read that holds surprises for everyone. Love the shifter story and the back story which led up the pinnacle what was going on in this story. (Cryptic I know but didn't want to reveal spoilers) fun quick read with surprising twists that I didn't see coming
Heidi
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I really enjoyed this story. I am loving Havenwood Falls so far! I did feel this story was a bit rushed. This is the third book in the series I have read and I think the characters are great. I am hoping this is one of the stories that the author adds to later in the series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
E.J. Fechenda has lived in Philadelphia, Phoenix and now calls Portland, Maine home where she is a wife, stepmom, and pet parent - all while working full time. Crazy is how she likes it.

E.J. has a degree in Journalism from Temple University and her short stories have been published in Suspense Magazine, the 2010 and 2011 Aspiring Writers Anthologies, and in the Indies Unlimited 2012 Flash Fiction

Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Forget You Not (Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Old Wounds (Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Covetousness  (Havenwood Falls #4)
  • The Winged & the Wicked  (Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Alpha's Queen (Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Ink & Fire (Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Lose You Not (Havenwood Falls #8)
  • Tragic Ink (Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Nowhere to Hide (Havenwood Falls #10)
  • Flames Among the Frost (Havenwood Falls #11)