Start by marking “Rescuing Miami (Miami Nights #2; Dallas Fire & Rescue)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing Miami (Miami Nights #2; Dallas Fire & Rescue)

Rescuing Miami

(Miami Nights #2)

ALL HOPE IS GONE…Ando thought his life was over when his fiancée dies before they had ever had a chance to live the life they planned. After the devastation of her loss, he swears he will never risk his heart again.

HIS SAVING GRACE…Years later he finds a woman who makes him believe that life might be worth living again. In turn, Jules finds the one man who makes her feel
ebook
Published July 20th 2017 (first published July 18th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing Miami, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Elle Boon takes her time sending us a contemporary romance. Why? Well, she wants to make sure that she gets it right and that we enjoy it. Her first love may be paranormal but she sure can write a romance. Right now, it’s Ando and Jules and hopefully, we’ll get Gia soon because she really has a way of getting us interested in what’s happening in Miami.

I loved reading Ando’s back-story. It was heart-wrenching and interesting. He had a lot to cope with and did it t the best of his abiliti
Crystal Watson
This book definitely has my spidey senses tingling!!

Oh my holy hotness. This book was fantastic absolutely wonderful. This is Jules and Ando's story and oh my word what a beautiful coming together of two souls. Ando is in Texas just completed rehab after going down the rabbit hole after losing his fiancee and baby. Jules is on vacation after rescuing a woman on the beach. When these two finally get together the attraction is off the charts. When she has to save Ando she starts to fall for the m
Rhonda
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elle Boon has done it again. In this book we get Ando and Jules story. Ando was not the perfect guy. He lost his fiancée when she drowned and he has been on a path of self destruction since then. After finally being told to shape up or get out by his family, he gets the help he needs. Jules, and EMT, saves a young woman from death by a cult and becomes a target. When Ando and Jules meet, there is instant attraction. These 2 overcome so much pain in their past but will the cult get to her before ...more
Carmen Torres
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
U have to say Ms.Boon has once again outdone herself. Ando and Jules are even more yummy than Ren and Angel. Though Andi doesn't start out a hero. He does make up for it later. Jules is a woman who can find for herself. But will she be able to survive the evil chasing her? Will Andi be able to save this woman,unlike his fiance.? Must read it really a well written book. I voluntarily reviewed this book. Phenomenal read.
Tommi Crow
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ando realizes love is more!

When Jules breaks up a Cult ritual and saves a girl's life, she attracts the cult's attention. She's ordered to take time off of work as an EMT. Off she goes to a private lake, outside of Dallas, to house sit. Where she sees him, Miami.

Fernando Delgado, has made a mess of his life. After the death of his fiancee and their unborn child, he has sexed his way across the city of Miami. Melanie, his fiancee, died two years ago. Why can't he go near the water still? Yet here
Madeleine
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is simply amazing.. Ms Elle Boon has done an incredible job of getting your attention right from the start. She has an great gift for story telling and making us( the readers) fall in love with her characters..
When we first saw Ando in Miami Inferno, I thought he was a spoiled little rich boy who had gone bad. But boy does he ever redeem himself and make me fall for the young man who is trying to overcome his fears and fiancée 's death.
Jules is such a strong independent woman, who is
Cinnamon Williams
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elle Boon what can I saw other then your one of my favorite authors! Every book I have read has been great! This story is about Ando who is the brother from Miami Inferno and his journey to meeting Jules and how they come together. Ando has had a very ruff past couple of years and is trying to be better after hitting rock bottom and during that time he meets Jules a wonderful strong passionate woman with a soft heart. They both have stuff going with them that makes them not really wanting to sta ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A brand new story with a whole lot of romance, suspense, sweet, sexy lovin' and of course more Miami Nights with a touch of Dallas Fire and Rescue. OMG Ando and Jules had both went through some serious stuff, but to be able to find an AMAZING love through it all was just a tear jerker as well as something that melts the heart. Elle Boon knows how to write a story!

Rescuing Miami was a thrilling, sexy, sweet, compassionate read with some scary bad guys and a grea
Miranda Beazley
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ando is afraid of the water, and who can blame him after he lost his fiancé and unborn child in a boating accident. Made to realise he's wasting his life he enters rehab and ends up in Texas. Jules is an EMT on leave after she disturbs a satanic ritual. And somehow the two end up neighbours.

This story hits you right in the feels, especially with Andos tragic background. There's a little bit of action, fears overcome and of course attraction that can't be denied. I couldn't help but read and hop
Crystal
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fernando has left rehab and is hiding out/recouping in Dallas. Not quite ready to face his family, but doing so much better. Jules is an EMT taking a break from work. She is spunky and says what's on her mind. Love how she and Ando officially meet. They both need a bit of rescuing, and seem to be the perfect fit for each other.
Carolyn Brown
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely no disappointment here.

I honestly don't know what to say that won't be spoilers.
I love how this book turned out. I look forward to reading more in this series.
Elle always grabs my heart and holds onto it for dear live, in her books.
Dawn McLean
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can't go wrong with one of Elle Boon's Books! Definitely read Miami Inferno before you dig into Rescuing Miami. Fernando (Ando) is a fighter and needs some time to get his life together. Living in Texas is the perfect place to Heal. Jules Parker has some issues of her own and by luck becomes his neighbor. Who will be doing the Rescuing? I Loved this book and recommend it to anyone looking for Romance and Action. Keep Bringing the Heat Elle!! ;)
Deanne Taylor
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading about Ando in Miami Inferno I had built an image of him in my head. I was totally wrong and should have know better! This is Elle Boon world, the place where men are hot alphas, women are strong and feisty and you should expect the unexpected. This blew my idea of Ando out of the water.
Jules isn't your typical swoon over the hot guy heroine. She's an amazingly strong, determined EMT who won't put up with any crap. The story pulled me right in and kept me on edge. You don't need to
Maureen Ames
I loved this book
it was a quick.and unexpected romance that had swept.off of your feet and had you wanting more. The characters worked well together and I loved that the heroine was not a weak person, instead she was strong and confident.
Michelle Hughes
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was filled with determination to heal from a lost love, and dealing with addiction. Ando never thought he could heal and find love. Then comes a spitfire named Jules! She is an Emt, strong, and Ando neighbor.

They both face demons, and learn to break the walls that hold them from healing. In all they end up rescuing one another, but could danger destroy what they buildup?

Must read!!!
Kelley Freeman-Hopkins
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another top notch story by Elle Boon. It is very well written. Love how characters come in to play for the first book. A must read.
Christina Williams
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ando's book. Jules and Ando hit it off immediately. The book starts with suspense and continues at a fast pace. We get to see another side of Ando that wasn't there in Miami Inferno. The book is a good read with a tough but loving heroine and a great hero. A couple of steamy sex scenes and a HEA to top it off. Another great read by Elle Boon.
Marcia Bucktin
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book ...the strength and heart of both Ando and Jules.....The things they overcome and the love they share....This book is a must read......You will not regret it....Elle Boon brought the story to life....thank you for the amazing story
Kandi Candelas
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story!!!! Loved it!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!
Maureen Ames
Dallas Fire & Rescue: Rescuing Miami, Miami Night 2
Kindle Worlds Novella Miami Nights
by Elle Boon
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WOW! What a INCREDIBLE well paced, creatively written by a truly gifted author Elle Boon. I'm always excited to read a book written by her. I know there are millions of readers that have fallen in love with Elle Boon books just as I have. So if you haven't read Elle's book then read and discover the romance, laughter, and happily-ever-after that waiting for you in her new book,Rescuing Mia
Kristen Johnson
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fernando (Ando) is trying to move past a trauma - He's fresh out of rehab and trying to get on with his life, the one thing holding him back is an aversion to the water - to boating as he used to do. An accident took his fiance and the baby she was carrying and afterwards he couldn't handle things. Now that he's back to a good place, he wants to move past the one thing he's holding onto - his fear of the water.

Jules loves the work she does as an EMT for Dallas Fire & Rescue, she knows her f
Elaine Kirby
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Good 2!

Ando as his friends & family call him had been going through a Hell of his own making after a woman who he thought he loved died in a boating accident. & then he realized with the help of his brother that he needed some serious help & went to a rehab. Now that he's out he trying to overcome some other terrors so that he can go back home.

Jules is a EMT at Dallas Fire & rescue; but, one night she not only saves a woman that was being sacrificed but is now the one the ba
Stacy Jordet
What an emotional read!!

Ando is still grieving years after the death of his fiancé and unborn child. He is still haunted by the event and how he handled everything afterwards. He is in self-destruct mode where he concludes that he needs to go to rehab. Once he is out, this is where the book begins. He is still struggling with certain aspect of it, but he is getting better.

Jules witnesses something she shouldn’t have and now the bad guys are after her. Before this, she meets Ando and after helpi
Carol Capper
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book from Ms Boon, devoured it in one sitting.
Jules came across a satanic ritual whist on a beach, she saved the victim but in doing so put herself in danger of revenge thus she moved to house sit and avoid the 'bad guys'
Fernando 'Ando' had been in a traumatic boat crash during which his then partner died leaving him with major issues, he moved away from his family to try to deal with these problems.
They find themselves living next door to each other (wish I had neighbors like this) in
Annette
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my the opening scene in this book will get your attention and leave you speechless!! Rescuing Miami by Ms. Boon is a sexy, hot, suspenseful, and quick read. We have Ando and Jules who both have things the need to overcome. Will they be able to help each other get past these obstacles and find happiness?
You first meet Ando in book 1 of the Miami Nights series and the image of him that you take away will completely change while reading this. Jules was a new character to me and she's a feisty a
Vickie Chaisson
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rescuing Miami will wow you!

Rescuing Miami is a mixture of suspense, love story, and survival. Elle Boon entices and enthralls her readers from beginning to end. Jules and Ando are the perfect couple they both have secrets and past hurts to get through before they can move on to their present. Ando has trust issues and feels himself unworthy while Jules is being chased by a psychotic evil cult. Character development gives strength and depth to this HEA love story. You will love this book because
Denise Scott
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elle Boon does it again !

Jules Parker is a EMT who wonders into a scene that is a straight from a nightmare . A cult who kidnap and offer the woman as sacrifices. House sitting in a home in Dallas she see a man in the next house . Fernando (Ando ) is a man with a past he is trying to come to grips with after having lost a pregnant fiancé in a boating accident . Action packed scenes with a love story thrown in . Elle Boon does it again in a spellbinding story you want more of when you get to the
Heidi
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
As always the author gives us a fantastic read though this book is shorter than her normal ones it doesn't stop the fact that this book is packed full of everything.

Ando has been through so much loss suffering pain and heartache he put himself through the ringer and then some.

Jules she is a hard worker loves her job, one night she stumbles upon something and it all changes for her but is this a blessing or a curse.

I loved this book it was super fun smexy and omg you know what scenes were scorchi
Selina Durio
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This was another great read from an author new to me. We met Ando in the first book of this series as the brother of Ren. He was off to rehab trying to recover from issues stemming from the death of his fiancé. Fate placed Jules in the right place at the right time on more than one occasion. Her first action places a target on her while the second bring Ando into her life. This was a nice quick read, but well developed.
I’m a full-time wife and mother of two who has loved to read and write since childhood. I survived cancer and decided I could do anything, setting personal goals then and there. Four years later, after meeting many wonderful writers who allowed me to beta read for them, whom I can now call friends, I decided to write a book. Several years later I’ve attained my first goal, becoming a published aut ...more

Miami Nights (2 books)
  • Miami Inferno (Miami Nights #1)