Start by marking “El suspiro del infierno (The Dark Elements, #3)” as Want to Read:
El suspiro del infierno (The Dark Elements, #3)

El suspiro del infierno (The Dark Elements #3)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  17,254 Ratings  ·  2,211 Reviews
Some loves will last ’til your dying breath

Every choice has consequences—but seventeen-year-old Layla faces tougher choices than most. Light or darkness. Wickedly sexy demon prince Roth, or Zayne, the gorgeous, protective Warden she never thought could be hers. Hardest of all, Layla has to decide which side of herself to trust.

Layla has a new problem, too. A Lilin—the dead
Paperback
Published October 16th 2017 by Plataforma Neo (first published July 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about El suspiro del infierno, please sign up.
Gamze Same as you but I don't think we have anything to worry about. For example I read WHK so late and I just had to wait STC for a couple months and I…moreSame as you but I don't think we have anything to worry about. For example I read WHK so late and I just had to wait STC for a couple months and I thought it was a really long time to wait, and also that the longer we wait the less we will enjoy the book. Nope, it was sure as hell nothing like that. So I'm guessing there's a bomb waiting for us, and since Thumper is coming, I'm sure she will just blow our minds :)
But still, you're right about the time. March or April could be better. (less)
Marianne Almost everyone on her facebook page was team Roth, so yes, I take that for granted. Even though I feel sorry for Zayne and hope he finds true love,…moreAlmost everyone on her facebook page was team Roth, so yes, I take that for granted. Even though I feel sorry for Zayne and hope he finds true love, not just settle for a suitable gargoyle baby mama.(less)

Arianna
La decepción del año.

Dios mío, Armentrout me ah demostrado con éste libro que ya no me dan ni las ganas de leer un libro suyo. Así de decepcionante fue.

(view spoiler)
Wendy Higgins
Fantastic end to an incredible paranormal romance trilogy. I truly loved this whole journey and I think Dark Elements fans are going to be very satisfied with all of Layla's choices. ;)
Irina
Nov 16, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-burn-in-hell
Update: April 14, 2015

Oh poor thing, she is alone on the cover and it doesn't even match the others, LOL (at least this edition).

____________________________________

Update: April 3, 2015

Let's make a bet. I don't know when the cover is coming out, but I bet The Triangle will be on it.

UPDATE.

pieceofshit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
____________________________________

Let me tell you a story that has started a year ago, after
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout is the third and final book in the series The Dark Elements. Holy Canola Oil and Wow, just Wow! This book was amazing! There were no down times, no slow spots, just amazing from page one until the end. And what a fantastic ending it was.

This is going to be one of those reviews where I am so limited as to what I can say without spoiling anything. Things start right where the previous book left off. The Lilin has taken over Layla’s friend Sam’s body. Bu
Claudia
Nov 09, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
TEAM ROTH ALL THE WAY WITHOUT A DOUBT!
April
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this entire series.
Natalie (Never trust a duck)
AFTER

Thank the many Daemon babies that Layla ended up with the right boy, I just wish JLA had known it would be him from the beginning because I feel really bad for the other boy. I really liked what I saw of the Hell JLA made, but I felt like I didn't get to see enough of it as big a part as it was. But overall, I really really liked it. But I'm still royally pissed about Bambi.
________________________________

BEFORE

My spidey senses are picking up that people are upset about a "love triangle." F
Now, that was something.

description

I'm not really sure about how I feel about how this story ended so I'll sleep it off and then I'll be back.

{Review to come}
Angela
It's been a long time since I've gotten behind the wheel of a Jla book, and it's been a long time since I devoured a book this fast. Started it at 3 finished it at five. Every Last Breath is the third and final book in the Dark Elements Trilogy, if you haven't read the first two please do not pass go and do not pick up two-hundred dollars. GO BACK NOW AND READ THE FIRST TWO!!!! Every Last Breath does not let down.

As much as I want to load this review with spoils that would turn you rotten I wont
☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness
Fucking love triangles are making me crazy...

Layla and Roth better end up together!!!! TEAM ROTH!!! ❤
Elena
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excuse me, but why do they even bother changing the covers, if the outcome is even worse than before? And I thought that the original ones were fugly as hell.
Shame on me for believing it couldn't get worse. It just did.

______________________

To be honest Roth is the only character I like and care about in this trilogy. I couldn't care less what happened to all the other characters.
It's unfortunate, but what can you do, right? :'D
Still a solid conclusion though.
Taschima
I realized something while reading Every Last Breath, I was in it for the romance. I was in it for the will she choose Roth? Or Zayne? Will we get more smexy scenes? Give me my angsty romance-indecision fix!

LET'S BE REAL: I wasn't in it for the plot, not really, while I thought the relationship between the characters was super entertaining when it came to the world development I realized that it isn't that original or even that interesting. The bad guys aren't even that bad, to be honest.

And on
Patricia Huynh
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was wonderful! Spectacular! And mostly, a great ending to one of my favorite series by JLA of all time. I'm going to sorely miss these characters for sure now that it's the end *cries*

---

October 31, 2014: All I'm saying is that Layla better end up with Roth or I will drop kick a puppy. Or she could leave both guys and just be a badass girl team with Bambi. Either works.

But in other words I CANNOT CONTAIN MY SENSE OF GLEE!

I mean c'mon, between the Prince and the Warden... Vote for Roth?

Rachel Reads Ravenously

Just wanted to reiterate, 3 stars is NOT a bad rating. I liked this book I just didn't love it.

Every Last Breath is the conclusion to The Dark Elements series. And while it's not my favorite series by JLA I still thoroughly enjoyed it. This last book just wasn't for me. And it's not because she didn't pick the guy I liked. Or maybe it is? You find out about 20% in and that's not a spoiler because JLA said before she wrote it we would know at the beginning so no fan torture (thank yo
Jennifer Kyle
4.25 Stars

Very creative series I love the familiar idea so very cool. As with every love triangle I kind of felt bad for he who wasn't chosen. An exciting, entertaining series with great characters and paranormal plot.
Full review to come still hanging with the Mouse.
Nora
Edit(after reading):

Yes! Yes!!! YES!!! Everything is exactly how it should be! How? Click on the spoiler tag and you shall know all(and I mean all, so make sure you really want to know before you click on it):

(view spoiler)
Anniebananie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bis auf ein zwei klitzekleine Logikfehler, war das ein perfekter Abschluss der Dark Elements Reihe. Ich bin auch froh, dass Frau Armentrout das Liebesdreieck direkt zu Anfang dieses Buches endlich auflöst, alles andere hätte mich auch immens genervt. Der Humor war wieder klasse, genau wie die Verweise zu Supernatural, The Walking Dead & Co. Der Schreibstil war gewohnt locker und flüssig zu lesen und Props an Layla, eine Protagonistin mit Hirn! 😅👌🏻 Eigentlich recht schade, dass die Reihe nun ...more
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
My goodness. This book was amazing. I have to say that this series gets better as it goes on. There were no disappointments. I don't even know what to write about here. For you to fully understand what I'm going through right now, you'll have to read the series.

So this book starts with the sort of cliffhanger that the Lilin was in someone else's body and that his soul was gone. Through all of the chasing of the Lilin and stopping the apocalypse, Layla has to make her choice of who she'll want to
Ashley
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-kindle-read
FINISHED! OMG, this book!!!!

This was a pretty damn good trilogy finale. I felt like there was a lot more emotion to it, lots more tragedy, lots more love, lots more loss....lots more of everything.

I love that it started RIGHT where book 2 left off. Its been a few months since I read it, so it really helped me remember what had happened. That tore me up, ugh, damn those things called feelings!! A lot of sad things happened in this book...and normally, I would have been really pissed off, but whe
Reira
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After I finish Stone Cold Touch
Zayne???
Or Roth??
How about get them both?
Can I get them both?
pleassseee...?
Cody
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-be-released
AN EPIC CONCLUSION TO A FANTASTIC SERIES!

“Well, there was only one that I knew I would always be happy with, one that I would always laugh with. One that I did more than long for, but yearned for, and each second that passed ignoring it was a second I wouldn’t get to spend with him- a second I wouldn’t live life with love in it, real love in it, the kind that did have lasting power.”

I’ve not long finished this book and already my mind is reliving my favorites moments, I seriously just want to cr
Jeff
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Olivia
(Edit after reading it at the end of the review)

OMG JULY 2015, how can we wait that long?
White Hot Kiss and Stone Cold Touch were respectively Roth's and Zayne's books. We had two books to choose our team sexy leader, thank you Armentrout. Now, let's try to clear things out:

Reasons to root for a Layla-Roth HOT-SEXY-AS-HELL (wink-wink) ending:

1)Because Roth is a Disney fan, how cute is that? Because you just can't wait to see Bambi again and to finally meet Thumper.

2)Because his tattoos and hi
Jasmine
So after finishing this book, I don't even know why I liked this series in the first place.
1. It was sappiest thing I've ever read. It was just cringeworthy.

2. I wanted Roth and Layla to be together, and unsurprisingly they were, I just didn't like how it was done. For one, the fact that JLA had people voting for him or Zayne made me feel like no matter what, Layla's choice wouldn't be sincere, just cuz I knew JLA didn't write it based on her characters, but based on a poll. And their relations
2 stars

All in all, this conclusion was pretty underwhelming. I get the feeling me and JLA need to break up. Her books just aren't working for me anymore.

EDIT: I just found this slightly amusing paragraph on my phone and thought I'd share:

It was cheesy, cringe-worthy and predictable. There were lots of moments were I rolled my eyes so hard it hurt and the dialogue between Layla and Roth was so ridiculous at times that I, the former captain of their ship, got annoyed and started skimming paragrap
Stormy
Nov 22, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Where Layla picks Roth, loses her V, and Zayne falls for Danika.

Oh, dreams. Please come true. I'm counting on you, cricket.
Sing your star song.
____________________________________________

Hating the cover. Reminds me of a bitch IRL I can't stand.
Katerina Kondrenko
1 out of 10

Ревью в моем блоге/This review on my blog
Living A Thousand Lives

Genre: urban fantasy, YA
Stuff: gargoyles, angels, demons
Fail: every tiny detail
POV: 1st-person, female
Love-Geometry: zero

Quote-Core:
“You’re like the cute version of the village idiot.”

Okay, something did happen with my taste. Only last fall I could tolerate simplicity of JA's books, I
bibliophile (Romance Addict)

5 Stars!!

photo roth.jpg

Series: This is the third book in the White Hot Kiss series, and it is the last installment in the trilogy. This series is written by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and it's a fantasy/Romance book that follows Layla, the main character. There is a novella that comes before th
Shannon (leaninglights)
This book was so much fun. I tell myself I'm not going to get sucked into these books because they are silly and a tad ridiculous, but I can't help it. I have pages where I'm rolling my eyes at the cheese and then a page later I'm crying and freaking out. JLA has a way of taking something that could very easily be construed as silly and generic into something sassy, fun and still heartfelt. If you are a fan of her Lux series, or you want something Twilight-Esque but better because of the humor, ...more
Lina Lovegood
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sehr gutes Ende der Reihe, wenn auch vielleicht noch so actionreich wie die vorherigen Bände, so war es trotzdem ein gelungener Abschluss. Ich werde die Charaktere alle vermissen, vor allem Roth <3
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)
  • Rogue (Relentless #3)
  • Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)
  • Darkness, Kindled (Fire Spirits, #4)
  • The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
  • Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1)
  • Everlost (Night Watchmen, #3)
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • Sea of Stars (Kricket, #2)
  • Scars and Songs (Mad World, #3)
  • Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3)
  • Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #2)
  • Empower (The Violet Eden Chapters, #5)
  • Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard
More about Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Dark Elements (3 books)
  • White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
  • Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I, Astaroth, Crown Prince of Hell, am in love with you, Layla Shaw. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. A hudred decades from now, I will still be in love with you, and it will be as fierce today as it will be a decade later.” 124 likes
“With every breath I take, I will always love you.” 83 likes