Start by marking “113 minuti. So chi ha ucciso mio figlio” as Want to Read:
113 minuti. So chi ha ucciso mio figlio

113 minuti. So chi ha ucciso mio figlio

Il figlio di Molly Rourke è stato ucciso, e lei sa chi è il responsabile della sua morte. Mentre l'FBI indaga, Molly decide di agire. Qualcuno deve pagare, subito. Mai sottovalutare la disperazione di una madre...
Paperback, Bookshots, 160 pages
Published July 13th 2017 by TEA (first published September 6th 2016)

Start your review of 113 minuti. So chi ha ucciso mio figlio
Kaceey
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok I finally did it! I tried an audio book.

With that said, I can only give this book 3*s. Now honestly I can't decide if it's the book itself or if it was the strangeness of listening to a book. Was a very different experience for me. I just couldn't connect with the narrators.
The story-line itself seemed a little disjointed and far-fetched...but again was it the book or the narration.....hmmm....not sure. I am glad it was just a short Bookshot since it just wasn't quite working for me.

The one
Ahmed  Ejaz
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, full-lengths

This book is a REAL page-turner. I didn't really plan to read this book, just accidentally opened it in my book-reader and after reading the few lines, I got so intrigued and so thrilled that I started it. Every time I wanted to put it down, to take rest, author showed up another twist which made me so anxious to read, read and read till the end.

CHARACTERS
Molly (Lead )
Mother of Alex, a 15 years old teenager. Her husband leaves her after the birth of Alex.
She is very well written.
Mason
Matt
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookshots
Patterson joins Max DiLallo for another story in the BookShot collection, one filled with heartache and fast-paced action to keep the reader curious. After Alex Rourke dies of a drug overdose, his mother, Molly, vows to get revenge for the person responsible. Working alongside her brothers, she devises one 'hell of a plan' and begins putting it into action. All the while, Molly Rourke must face the fact that her family farm is about to go into foreclosure, forcing her to think quickly to come up ...more
Stacey
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another addition to the BookShot collection. This time Patterson teams up with Max DiLallo and it's a winning combination.

Molly Rourke's son has died of an overdose and she knows who's to blame for supplying the drugs. Having children of the same age as her son, I felt empathetic and cheering her on in her plans to take this person down. *Don't poke a momma bear*

Molly is also facing her family farm being taken back by the bank. Times are looking bleak, but she hatches a plan to come up with the
Wendy
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
113 Minutes

Great short story! I'm really starting to like James Patterson's New bookshots. They are just the right length and get to the point of the story and the plot.
Brenda
Molly Rourke’s rush to her son Alex’s school was in vain – at fifteen years of age he hadn’t lived the life he was destined for yet. Molly was devastated at his death and she knew in her heart who had killed him. She was determined to avenge his death if it was the last thing she did.

Molly’s family was close – the farm where they lived had been in the family for generations. Her two brothers and their families rallied around Molly, feeling her pain as their own. They could never bring Alex back,
Amy
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Full review on www.novelgossip.com

That blurb is sure short, sweet and cuts right to the chase! Even though it’s brief it sure caught my eye. A mother avenging her sons death is both heartbreaking and gripping and I was curious as to how this would play out, especially as this is one of Patterson’s Bookshots, which is like a novella meant to be read in one sitting in a few hours. This was my first time listening to a Bookshot and man am I ever hooked!

Molly Rourke is a woman on a mission. Someone
Amanda McGill
Nov 22, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, audio
Horrible novel. The plot didn't make sense at all and there was so many plot holes.

Spoilers below, just so I can fully explain the ridiculousness of this novel.

(view spoiler)
Alondra Miller
2 Stars

Shorts stories you can read in a couple of hours.... okay, I'll bite.

A mother's revenge. A little far-fetched. She has no valid reason; she has a gut reaction; but the length and scope of this revenge is ridiculous.

I did like the robberies, though.
Shane Phillips
Sep 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Story was good. I missed understand the meaning of "a story in real time". Story takes place over 1.5 years not 113 minutes. However each chapter is a timing for the action in the chapter. I guess they add up to the 113 minutes. Wonder if Patterson added them up?
Teresa
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not your typical James Patterson book (quick or not). There are complaints about some books going into way too much detail and oftentimes boring the reader. Not this one! The reader is forced to fill in his or her own blanks as the story progresses. Interesting and captivating read.
Maggie61
This is the first of the "bookshots" that I have read and this one was not a good start of them for me.
It started out fine. Story seemed interesting enough but somewhere along the line it just got silly to me. There were some feeble attempts at suspense that really didn't work for me. There was no flow and it seemed to jump all over the place.
And am I the only one that is bothered by this whole plot? I get the part where we are out to avenge the death of Molly's son, Alex. But the whole bank
Jill McGill
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Bookshots book by James Patterson, and I loved it!

This was a good, well-written, action packed story that had a few twists with a great ending.
Tim
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Short story about a grieving mother who turns to crime. Okay I can accept a protagonist who is the bad guy, but still this one is wholly unlikeable. And then there are the plot twists. This book seems to consist of Patterson and Dilallo trying to out twist each other. They come thick and fast, with each new twist more ridiculous than the last.

Too far-fetched for my liking. Maybe the book should have been called "113 plot twists and why not to write them".
Terri Lynn
I really detested it. It was about some hillbilly people out in the sticks and the woman's 15 yr old son died of a meth overdose so she and her hillbilly brothers decide to get back at the old man who has a huge hillbilly meth business while saving the family farm from foreclosure by robbery. I felt I needed a shower after reading this. Ick. Way to hillbilly for me. Low brow all the way.
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
despite bring a little predictable (perhaps intentionally?), I really liked this one...definitely my favorite bookshot format so far.
Ang from OZ
2.5 stars. This particular bookshots felt to me like it was trying too hard to be suspenseful and clever. Nothing wrong with that, but it just didn't work for me.
Martin Pingree
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an awesome read. Patterson continues to pump out great fiction including this one with a surprise ending.
Randy Tramp
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Molly Rourke's son has been murdered...And she knows who's responsible. Now she's taking the law into her own hands. Never underestimate a mother's love.

What a story. The plot was genius, as well as the characters. I loved the fast-action, the moving scenes, and the twists. I didn't see the ending coming and was pleasantly surprised.
John
Oct 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My second foray into the world of Bookshots, and one that I enjoyed very much more than the first.

In rural Texas, Molly Rourke's fifteen-year-old son Alex dies of an overdose when he and a friend are experimenting with drugs, and Molly vows vengeance on the operators of the local meth lab, who have been pushing drugs to the schoolkids. She and her two grown-up sons, one with frontline military training, plus a couple of their friends, put into action an elaborate plan that Molly has devised, one
Sheila Beaumont
Short but quite entertaining. Loved the ending.
Stephanie Jenkins Ortiz Cerrillo
Another great Patterson read. As a mother, I can so Invision taking the law into my own hands and killing the person responsible for the murder of my child or even another family member. I think that I would make their death take longer than 113 minutes though, if at all possible they'd die a slow painful death.
Carol
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An interesting read, even though it is written in the new format of a short book. Ok read. Recommend. Not my favorite reading style or format. But can still be enjoyable in the bookshot format.

That blurb is sure short, sweet and cuts right to the chase! Even though it’s brief it sure caught my eye. A mother avenging her sons death is both heartbreaking and gripping and I was curious as to how this would play out. Molly Rourke is a woman on a mission. Someone sold her son, Alex crystal meth that
Norman LaVelle
This is the second BoookShot I have read. Not as many twist and intracacies as a full Patterson novel, but still a good read. This one is of a woman Molly whose 15 son was sold crystal meth. After trying it out at school with a friend, he went to hard and overdose. When his mother arrived she was just in time to see her son, Alex, take what was the last of his breaths. In Molly's mind this was murder, but the cops would only see it as an overdose and a mistake. Molly know exactly where the meth ...more
Terry Filkohazi
Jul 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's called "113 minutes" and I wasted 150 minutes(2 1/2 hours) reading this crappy book. Molly Rourke is going to lose the family farm because she's way behind on payments. So she & her brothers & their wives come up with the brilliant plan to rob a bank first & then a thoroughbred horse auction to get the money to "save" the farm. Of course, when they rob the bank, for some reason no dye packs were put in with the money, so they get away with it. And although they met with some ...more
Alice
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-star

I don't think it's very hard to find a book you will like more than this. I can't see this being anyone's FAVORITE book. The action scenes weren't even good. The only good thing is that this book is fast paced.

It has a good ending, but by that time I was already checked out from how cheesy it was. It got more boring over time and I started skimming near the end. Mediocre.
Darlene Quinn
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Since I tend to want to check new reading experiences out, I wanted to explore one of Patterson's new venues for getting more people to read. Although I prefer novels for longer, more in-depth stories, this was a good read and I believe it is a good addition for readers who are either unwilling or unable to invest their time in a full length novels. reluctant to which require
Sheila
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
After her teenage son dies of a cocaine overdose the mother and her brothers take revenge on the dealers.
Tony Thompson
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: default
If I could do half star ratings, this would be 4 1/2 stars.
This book is great. Patterson and DiLallo managed to fit a pretty detailed story into such a small amount of pages perfectly.
I was gonna rate this 4 stars because the story was kind of obvious where it was going, then I thought I'd rate it a little lower still because I got to a point where I thought would've been a great ending, but there was a little more and I was concerned that might ruin it. But I was wrong. The ending was perfect.
Kelly Brown
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-title
This was an easy, quick, keep the page turning read. Molly's son overdoses, and she knows who is responsible. Her tight knit family wants to avenge the death of Alex. At the same time financially, her family is struggling to stay afloat on their farm. Life seems impossible for Molly and her family right now. Among some twists, revelations, and reveals, I liked how it all unfolded at the end. Even though the story was on the shorter side, I felt the characters were developed enough that I ...more

• The McCullagh Inn in Maine
  • Bodyguard (Under Covers #1)
  • Sacking the Quarterback
  • Learning to Ride (Sunnybell #1)
  • Exquisite (Diamond Trilogy #3)
  • A Wedding in Maine
  • The Mating Season
  • The Return (Sunnybell #2)
  • Dazzling (Diamond Trilogy #1)
  • Sabotage (Under Covers #2)
  • Hot Winter Nights (Bear Mountain Rescue, #1)
  • Radiant (Diamond Trilogy #2)
Official US Site
Official UK Site
JIMMY Patterson Books
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today, with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. He has sold over 380 million books