Start by marking “Enticed: An Immortal Chronicles Story” as Want to Read:
Enticed: An Immortal Chronicles Story

Enticed: An Immortal Chronicles Story

(Immortal Chronicles)

You know about Eshe and Lome, but have you ever wondered what happened to cause the immortal couple’s strained relationship?

The year is 378 BC. Eshe Akil’s father is ill, and her family is struggling to make ends meet. Ever since her mother’s untimely death, the young woman and her older sister, Nebet, have taken over the role as caretakers for their younger siblings. The
Published August 22nd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Enticed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticed

Start your review of Enticed: An Immortal Chronicles Story
angela
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a great book, this could be read alone, but it is part of a series. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this series.

Two young sisters taking care of everything, since their Dad is sick. Things are quite hard, with no money to speak of. Then two handsome men arrive and things become different, not necessarily in a good way.

Well written, likable characters that have depth. The story line is excellent and definitely, got and kept my attention throughout. I don't remember noticing any
meghann
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I absolutely love the Immortal Chronicles series, so I was excited to read this short story centering on Eshe's past and how she met Lome. We found out some surprising things about their relationship in the second book of the series, so I was eager to discover how it all ended up this way. Plus, Eshe is such an amazing and mysterious character, so an entire story devoted to her is full of win in my book.

I was not surprised to discover that she was always fierce and strong. I was so pulling for
T.L. McDonald
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first two books in The Immortal Chronicles series, I was eager to read the companion novella Enticed. Especially since it focuses on Eshe and Lome, giving insight into their beginnings. Unlike Thane and Bella, or even Des and the love he lost and the love he may gain in Darcy, Eshe and Lome’s relationship as soulmates is strained. Enticed provides the reason why and it’s bittersweet.

Eshe is strong-willed and fierce when it comes to the love she has for her family. She would do a
Tammy
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a short story of the Immortal Chronicles with Eshe and Lome. I have always wondered why they had such tension in their relationship since they were supposed to be soulmates. This story explains the reason. It was not a love match on Eshe's part but a way to save her family. Lome did things that were a bit underhanded and unknown to Eshe until after they were married. Although this explains the tension I wonder how Eshe could have held on to the grudge for so much time. Lome is not a bad ...more
Kelly Stepp
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and this backstory is no exception! I loved getting to see how Eshe and Lome met and came to be married as well as understanding their unusual and strained marriage. The story's twists and turns, sweet moments, and Eshe's fierce love for her family had me so pumped up and rooting for Eshe. This was the perfect addition and I can't wait to see what else is in store for Eshe and Lome!
Annette Drewett
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. Lome and Eshe seem to be made for each other at the beginning but circumstances get in the way. Knowing what happens to this pair in the first and second book, I was expecting the outcome, but I was still disappointed that Lome’s final behaviour led to their estrangement. This shorter story allows the reader to understand the secondary characters in the main series. I hope Samantha has plans to write Bella and Thane’s story. I am really looking forward to the next book.
Richard Goodrum
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A decent story full of deceit and treachery. Along with a few unexpected twists and turns.
Jackie
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great story about Eshe's past and how she meets Lome. Too bad it's a short story, would have loved it longer, but perhaps they'll be more books in the series. Wonderful author of fantasy.
P Leslie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

I've enjoyed every book in The Immortal Chronicle Series and this one was no exception.

This was a short yet insightful story focusing on Lome and Eshe and the events that bought them together.

Their relationship isn't what it should be and calling their marriage strained would be an understatement.

I have to admit, the ending caught me by surprise - poor Eshe - but it totally explains her be
Patty
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having read Enlightened (book 1 in the series) first, this novella really helped explain the history between Eshe and Lome. Eshe is the eldest child her one parent family who feels the pressure of looking after her siblings and ill father while facing an uncertain financial future. In a time where parents married their children to often obtain financial gain, Eshe is unhappy with her father,s choice of groom. When Lome, a larger than life attractive and charismatic young man enters her life, Esh ...more
Lamar
Krystal Potter
Jan 06, 2019
Sara
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I was given a free copy from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

I really like this series and I was really curious to learn of Lome and Eshe's story. And this novella really shocked me. I didn't expect what Lome did to marry Eshe. He disappointed me. No wonder their relationship is a bit cold and a lot weird. I guess she hasn't forgiven him yet. Or maybe she still thinks he doesn't actually love her. I don't know. I probably would feel the same way as Eshe.
I really like Eshe, she's a
Oct 06, 2017
Dawn Sayers
Feb 18, 2019
Anne-Marie
Mar 21, 2019

• The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #14)
  • Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7)
  • Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)
  • Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
  • Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
  • The House of Night Series: Books 1-12 (House of Night, #1-12)
  • Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
Lifelong reader turned author, Samantha Britt enjoys reading and writing young adult and new adult fantasy and paranormal romance.

Her latest series, Immortal Chronicles, will be released Summer 2017.

Immortal Chronicles (4 books)
  • Enlightened (Immortal Chronicles, #1)
  • Ensnared (Immortal Chronicles, #2)
  • Envisioned (Immortal Chronicles, #3)
  • Enraptured (Immortal Chronicles, #4)

News & Interviews