Start by marking “Tempted by the Bridesmaid (Italian Royals)” as Want to Read:
Tempted by the Bridesmaid (Italian Royals)

Tempted by the Bridesmaid

(Italian Royals #1)

A woman to unlock his heart?

The last time brooding Italian surgeon Luca Montovano saw bubbly heiress Francesca Martinelli was at his best friend's failed wedding. Sparks flew then, and now she's made a surprise appearance at his mountaintop clinic, bringing a much-needed whirlwind of laughter!

Aristocratic Luca just wants to be left alone to care for his orphaned niece

Published August 1st 2017 by Harlequin Medical Romances

To ask other readers questions about Tempted by the Bridesmaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted by the Bridesmaid

Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: august-2017
MY RATING: 4.5/5 STARS

I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.

I have to admit that when I first started reading this book, I had my doubts. I worried about if I would have interest in the characters simply because I'm not really used to reading Harlequin Medical stories but really, this one did a fantastic job at telling me I am wrong about them and I should read more from this line.

I absolutely loved the relationship between Luca and Fran. They had this spicy love-hate relationship
Helen
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MS O’Neil never fails to make me smile with one of her stories and this one is just awesome such a gorgeous setting, the mountains in Italy the hunkiest hero Dr Luca Montovano who is a wee bit stressed at the moment and heroine Francesca Martinelli who is just the nicest most beautiful person and fabulous dog trainer and just the person Luca and his disabled and orphaned niece Pia needs to make everyone smile, this is a story that you will not want to put down.

Fran is bridesmaid for her best fri
Adel
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story by Annie O’Neil! Tempted by the Bridesmaid has everything going for it, a fantastic setting, a dreamy hero, a bubbly heroine, lovely dogs to brighten your day, a gutsy teenager and a troubled best friend (can’t wait to read her story next in Claiming His Pregnant Princess).
Without giving away the story, I’ll just say that the dreamy hero is building a specialist mountaintop clinic for paraplegics all the while looking after his gutsy teenage niece who is in need of the lovely
Bec

Francesca 'Fran' Martinelli will do anything to save her best friend from marrying a man that would cheat on her. However, it puts her at odds with brooding Italian surgeon Luca Montovano since he doesn't approve of what she does to stop the wedding. What's worse, she finds herself his niece's new therapist when she does a favor for her best friend. Will Francesca be able to convince Luca that she's not all bad, or will their differences keep them from achieving the forever after they both despe
Ailsa
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've always liked romance stories, and what I particularly like about a Mills & Boon book is that I can pick one up and read it in just a few hours. It's a nice cosy evening thing to do and leaves me feeling all happy. Tempted by the Bridesmaid begins with Fran standing at the altar with her best friend, forcing herself to tell the bride and the priest that the groom is having an affair. As another good friend of the bride, Luca can't understand why Fran would 'wreck' everything, so they get ...more
Amanda
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medical-romance

Francesca Martinelli is a bridesmaid at her best friend, Princess Beatrice's wedding though what she knows about the groom has enough strength to create quite a stir. But all Fran wants is to see her dearest friend happy...even if that means ending one of Italy's most powerful, media covered weddings. Marco may be me handsome, wealthy and a prince but he has no shame.

Meanwhile, Luca and Francesca are secretly attracted to each other but due to circumstances in the beginning reign back their fee
Rachael Moore
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my time reading a Mills & Boon Medical Romance.

This romance between Francesca and Luca is definitely one the bubbles under the surface and has a gradual build up before they realise they've fallen in love.
I thought the character development (especially for Luca) was absolutely fantastic. Both Francesca's and Luca's struggles were relatable and their relationship was a very organic progression. Luca's guardedness is very true of a man consumed by grief and guilt, determined to protect
Adele
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A gorgeous romance to set your heart a flutter in the beautiful Italian hillsides.

Fran was currently over in Italy as one of the bridesmaids for her best friends society wedding. Fran was left with a dilemma after seeing the groom-to-be in a very friendly embrace with one of the other bridesmaids. Does she reveal the truth and break the heart of her best friend?

Not only was Fran in Italy for the wedding but she was also due to spend the summer at a new Medical Clinic hoping to introduce her Cann
Lynn Brooks
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A heart-tugging story of love, redemption and broadening one's horizons! The characters were a fun mix. He's brooding and has given up on feeling ... she's full of life and happy to share her flare. The teen interaction is fun to watch.

Italian surgeon Luca Montovano has escaped his old life to build a mountaintop clinic retreat that he hopes will help his orphaned teenage niece prosper after an accident that derails their life and leaves them with only each other to depend on. The last thing he
Dottie
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes without realizing you are about to take a  walk back into your past as you are looking for a future.  That is what happens when Francesca Martinelli who gets a temporary job at a clinic.  She has no idea that she is going to work with Surgeon Luca Montovano who has opened the mountainside clinic retreat to escape his old life and help his orphan niece .  Escape may be what he wants but face to face with the past is what he gets.   When he sees Francesca all his emotions come to the top ...more
Gwessie Tee
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received in return for an honest review from Mills and Boon Insiders
Naughtiness 3*

I've been reading Annie's books for a while she never ever fails to write an amazing story, I utterly adored this book funnily enough I knew I would, Annie most definitely can tell a heartwarming story even with twists and turns on the way, every time she most definitely proves that love is most definitely the best medicine, I get excited everytime I see a new release coming up and hope for many more in future.

As
Michelle Lindo-Rice
In Tempted by the Bridesmaid, we meet Luca and Francesca. Luca is a physician who has to care for his orphaned niece. Francesca is a skilled physiotherapist who trains animals. This had such a great premise and great potential, which I feel the author could have really brought out but Tempted by the Bridesmaid had touching moments that kept me going until the HEA. Themes such as forgiveness, hope, second chances and a strong bond with family and relationships resonated within this read.
Best quo
Debra
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Tempted by the Bridesmaid

The story starts with the priest asking the all important question....does any know just cause.....And the Bridesmaid says.... Now that wedding is not the bride bridegroom left with with the other woman. The bride in hiding. But her best friend is now left to carry on. But will the bride's male friend forgive the other bff? He has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back home. She happens to be the therapist that was sent to help him with his injured niece.
Janie Evans
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Tempted by the Bridesmaid (Italian Royals)" by Annie O'Neil is listed as a medical romance but it is classic romance at its best. Dr. Luca Montovano and Francesca Martinelli meet at a wedding for friends and they don't exactly hit it off. Luca tends to distance himself from women and lets them know he is NOT interested. The two meet again in the most unlikely place a Mountaintop Clinic Retreat. Luca is taking care of his disabled niece Pia, and Fran is a dog trainer who works with disabled youn ...more
Claire Scott
This was an OK book, I liked the story and the characters, i just sometimes find these each characters books too short to really delve into each character in detail, that been said the author did a good job trying to make us care for all these characters. Overall it was a decent read.
Cheryl Steckling
Tempted by the Bridesmaid (Italian Royals) by Annie O'Neil

Francesca Martinelli saw Luca Montovano at his best friend’s wedding. She stood out as she was the one to basically stop that wedding from taking place. There next meeting was at his mountainside clinic for paraplegics.
Francesca had always dreamed of having a place to raise dogs who would help wounded patients. She came up to the clinic with 2 dogs to help Luca’s teenage niece who had been in a bad accident. She is now a paraplegic. Can
Andrea Lopez
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, a little slow
Frankie
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet story of the power of love. This is one book that will be on my "share" and to "read again" shelf.
Sheree Wright
May 31, 2018
Christine Hatfield
Oct 04, 2018

Italian Royals (2 books)
  • Claiming His Pregnant Princess (Italian Royals #2)