Start by marking “Fated Hope (The Fated Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fated Hope (The Fated Saga, #3)

Fated Hope

(The Fated Saga #3)

Leorah James grew up in a kingdom of dragon-shifters; friendless, and considered useless, with no magic. All because of age-old ideas, and fear towards what they didn’t understand.

Now, she’s back in Anarach, in a position she never thought possible: a queen, bonded to the gorgeous Maxxus, with extraordinary magic; ruling over the kingdom that once shunned her very existen
Published August 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fated Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Hope

Jill-Ann
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't enjoy spoilers so I won't give any, but if you haven't read the Fated Saga you need to start...then this review will make so much sense! I started my ride excited to see where Leo and Maxx left off, and was not left disappointed. Happiness for the couple, followed by joy. Then...BAM, no no no! It's like Grey's Anatomy for me all over again. Pain, tears, hurt. How dare you Skye! How dare you do this! Then suspicions followed by more no's and air punches and then..the finale. Gabe and Leo ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

Fated Hope (The Fated Saga Book 3) by Sariah Skye is the best of the series. I love a story that gives good plot twists and turns. Sariah Skye knows how to keep the readers enthralled with the saga of Leo and the others.

The action, drama, and suspense was on point. The story was easy to follow. That ending though threw me for a loop. I almost threw my iPad several times. I had to re-read the ending a few times to make sure that my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

I am not saying
Kayla
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The ending to book 3 has me now craving for book 4! This is one of those series that you feel like you should re-read again and again. Every time I do a re-read I find new details I didn't find before. Book 3 had my jaw dropping till the very end. I love how the author always manages to surprise me with each book. I went in to Fated Hope and had a rough idea from Fated Magic (Book 2) how the storyline could continue in Fated Hope but nope, I was surprised at every turn.
Lisa Eiff
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

I really enjoyed reading this book. Leo and Maxxus are finally together, and they are both able to use their gifts to help those around them. This book has it's share of twists and I would recommend it to fans of dragons and fantasy.
Amber Peters
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Cannot wait for the next one! Still some errors but the story is totally worth it. Such a good book!
Caitlin
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked this series. The story line is great but at times the editing made it hard to read. Over all I am glad I stuck with it and will definitely read book 4 when it is released
Christine Sobczak
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I loved this story. The 3rd book of this series answers a lot of questions but brings up many more. I think this was the best one yet. Didn't want it to end. Eagerly awaiting book 4.
Amber Arnold
Feb 19, 2018
Jenn
Feb 06, 2018
Sariah Skye
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
lisadavy
Vidhi
Apr 15, 2018
Oliver Hext
Jun 05, 2018
**Update** ALL "Curse" books will be on audio; Invisible and Inevitable are already available, Insatiable is in production and should be available by year's end, and Invincible will be available a couple of months after release. **

Sariah Skye physically resides with her family in southern Minnesota but mentally everyone is pretty sure she’s from Uranus. She’s a typical quirky Aquarian that swears

The Fated Saga (3 books)
  • Fated Souls (The Fated Saga #1)
  • Fated Magic (The Fated Saga, #2)