Start by marking “The Raven Cycle Series Maggie Stiefvater Collection 4 Books Set (Book 1-4) (The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves, Blue Lily Lily Blue, The Raven King)” as Want to Read:

The Raven Cycle Series Maggie Stiefvater Collection 4 Books Set (Book 1-4)

(The Raven Cycle #1-4)

The Raven Cycle Series Maggie Stiefvater Collection 4 Books Set With Gift Journal includes titles in this collection :- The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves, Blue Lily, Lily Blue, The Raven King. Description:- The Raven King The fourth and final instalment in the spellbinding series from bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater. All her life, Blue has been warned that she will ca ...more
Paperback
Published by Scholastic

Be the first to ask a question about The Raven Cycle Series Maggie Stiefvater Collection 4 Books Set (Book 1-4)

Sarcha
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Maggie Striever writes a four book series that actually manages to transcend genre in a way that is unprecedented in American YA. A few remarkable things she does in the series:
> created a wealthy teen character who has a reasonably healthy relationship with his moneyed background
> created a very sensible girl who is self-aware of this sensibility without making her either preachy or Mary Sue
> had a character who fills one of the most cliche roles of teenage male characters and not o
Cri (PaperbacksandPizza)
description

YOU CAN FIND MORE REVIEWS HERE

Click HERE to see the Pinterest board I made for these novels!

How does one begin to express their infinity love for something, when we all know love is an irrational, beautiful, complicated feeling?

Enough being philosophical, people. I’ll try to explain my love for this series by this review.

WARNING: it may contains (no wait, it definitely does) fangirling, freaking out and me saying “rEAd tHIs seRIes nOw” all the way long. I warned you. Enjoy.

description

Again, M

Annie (Book Widow)
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Myself...again!!
World-10/10
Plot-9/10
Characters-10/10
Writing-10/10
Feels-10/10
(Lasting) Effect- 10/10
Cover designs- 10/10
Overall- 10/10 96% (A*)
Innastholiel
Spoilers abound.
__________________________________

I feel the need to rewrite this review because I’ve been really unhappy with the way it turned out. I wrote that I loved these books, and that I didn’t know how that had happened, and then I tried to reason it out but ultimately failed to explain what it was about this series that has captivated me so much. So here we go, Attempt No. 2.

Let’s get the facts straight first: This series consists of four full-length novels plus (technically) three sho
Jenny Jo Weir
One of my all-time favorite series! I loved the story, the characters, the creativeness, all of it. I didn’t want it to end and I struggled with letting it go. Even now, over a year later, I’m still extremely passionate about this series and wouldn’t mind revisiting it in the near future.
I LOVED IT!
Rivkasilver
Oct 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unpopular opinion of an absurdly popular book review. Yayyy.

So you know when you wake up in the morning and your brains a little fuzzy but you’re sipping that coffee and trying to come alive. But then your roommate or sister or spouse or whoever you’re living with decides to tell you what they dreamt last night. It always starts “Do you want to hear what I dreamt last night?” But even though the answer is certainly no, in fact you shake your head vehemently and utter the word “NO!” the aforement
Vaishali
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I came across this series in Readbyzoe's (Zoe herdt) 24 hour readathon, I was just so in awe with that video! If someone could finish a series in one day then it must be a really good one! I decided that I wanted to read it right away and not just read it but try reading it in 24 hours like Zoe but unfortunately that was a feat that I couldn't accomplish but nevertheless I am grateful to Zoe for introducing me to Maggie stiefvater's writing and the Raven cycle series. In case you are wondering I ...more
Rin
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 stars!

This was just non-stop reading. Thank goodness for the library's ebook service.

This was certainly a journey full of ups and downs and unexpected turns and cryptic messages. And I loved it. The cast was great, from the Raven boys to Blue and her eccentric family to Mr Gray and even Henry Cheng (I have a soft spot for him even though he only came in later).

My favourite character, surprise surprise, was Ronan. It was easy to like an angsty character with hidden depth. And it seems he may b
Arwen
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am in love with the way this author writes. The descriptions and language are just incredibly vivid and brings everything to life, makes everything real and tangible, perfectly words what can’t be put into words. The creativity is mind blowing and the characters so unique and distinct. I cannot recommend this book for its extreme use of profanity. That being said, one character would not have been the same without his foul mouth, and I rarely say that. Most books and characters can stand on th ...more
Steve
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, queer-lit
i’ve been falling in love with Maggie’s Raven Boys this last week and i never want these books to stop

it’s like poetry and dreaming and wonder and i love all the perfect imagery, the writing is so vivid and full of sounds

Blue is my heart, Gansey is my courage, Adam is my fever dream and Ronan is a world of magic all on his own

i wanna sneak into 300 Fox Way and trade philosophy with Calla, i want to learn how to sew from Persephone, and from Maura how to say ‘fuck off’

these books are amazing, and
Paulina Amador Vázquez
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sin duda esta serie vale la pena por sus personajes, parece que mientras los lees ellos caminan contigo en cada una de las escenas, puedes sentir la gran amistad que tienen todos ellos, la trama es buena ya que te engancha a lo que ellos tanto han buscado.
No se como describir la magia que surge de este libro, como puedes respirar el aire verde del bosque y el gran amor que hay en estos personajes.
Increible
Rita Baptista
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hello :) i recently read The Raven Cycle series and I did a lit review of it on my personal blog. Check it out here:

Thank you and enjoy these amazing books!
Ashli
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. Probably one of my favorites reads of 2017. From the story to the characters certainly going to recommend to anyone who asks. I can't wait for the Ronan/Dream trilogy Maggie Stiefvater has in the works.
 Codie's Book Corner
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star series, beautifully written, fully fledged characters and magically told. A must read and a favourite series of mine.

Saga Nilsson Lind
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amazing.
Olive Writter
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t have the set... but this saga is PERFECT!!!!
Isabelle Weathersby
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is incredible. The characters are some of the most realistic, three-dimensional, and compelling I have ever read.
Masterillusionist67
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
synopsis: spunky loner blue is the only normal in her psychic family, except for one thing. if she kisses her true love, he's going to die. blue's done a pretty good job keeping away from the bois, but then she meets "the raven boys," four friends who go to the local all-boys private school. magic, murder, and mayhem abound. don't worry, it's not boys over flowers.

the run down:
-i like the narration of this series a lot more than i normally do with ya. some people described it as pretentious bu
Ash
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this series. It's pretty light but still engaging.

- Good plotting
- I got heavily invested in the characters
- Pretty and compelling magic

Bonus points for lgbt characters and - somewhat unusually for YA - some of the characters having realistically written money problems.

Content warning, if you have a serious phobia of bees and wasps you will probably want to avoid this series.
Katya Greimes
Winona Jane Caro
Mar 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
For Love of a Book: The Raven Cycle 24 47 Jan 18, 2019 06:12AM
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been formed by a desire to leave a mark, resulting in spray-painted cars, sharpie-covered computer printers, ink-splattered walls, and stories told in books, in magazines, and on stages. Maggie Stiefvater l

The Raven Cycle (4 books)
  • The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
  • The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)