Start by marking “Weekend Getaway” as Want to Read:
Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

(Suburban Secrets #2)

Weekend Getaway is Book 2 in the steamy and erotic Suburban Secrets series. Here we find out if Ella and Jak’s love can make it through the drama that comes with navigating their new swinger lifestyle. Letting go has brought them together but letting each other go too far could ruin it all.

As they try to walk the thin line between a passionate romance and mind blowing casu
Published (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Getaway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Getaway

Amanda Williams
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Weekend Getaway by Cassidy London is the second book in the Suburban Secrets series and for me is without a doubt a five star read

First time reading any of this authors work and I enjoyed it. I've read a lot in this genre and honestly this was different from the usual in some ways mostly in the dialogue, The ending was absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. Very nice fun read!

The writing was fantastic and had me hooked from the very first page right up until the ver
Gemma Pritchard
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series so far it's a brilliant story of love between husband and wife.

So we meet Ella and Jak again as they plan a perfect weekend getaway. With the kids being looked after and work all sorted they go away for a long weekend to a spa resort. This weekend is supposed to be for them and to get romantic again in their relationship and just focus on those two. So when they bump in to Logan and Stacey a couple who are staying at the same spa things get heated very quickly. But what ha
Books After Fifty
Book 2 in the Savannah Nights sees Jak and Ella go away for a romantic weekend, just the two of them. However, not long before they go, Ella has a long overdue night out with her friends, ones she's been avoiding since embracing her swingers lifestyle. Faced with questions she doesn't want to answer Ella confesses all to her best friend, Jenni, whose very supporting.

During their weekend away, Ella accidentally trips up, bares her side to a drop dead gorgeous guy and ends up having a threesome!!
Nicola
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. This is Book 1, book 2 to follow shortly and I can't wait.

The author did a brilliant job of making me want more and more of this hot steamy book. On more than one occasion I found myself getting all hot and flustered and having to stop reading.

We met Jak an Ellie, a married couple who are in love but bored and fed up. Home life taking its toll, affairs are considered. Ella finds her one on one hot yoga session to be the one thing that helps her get through her borin
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Just as Hot as Book one with one heck of cliffhanger!! Again, not safe as there is swinging and ménage but still crazy Hot! Jak and Ella are pretty hot and sweet!
Ronda
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second installment of Suburban Secrets is as hot as the first. Ella and Jak decide to get away for the weekend and spend some quality time together. Between work, the kids, and their new swinging lifestyle, Jak feels they need some time for just the two of them. However, their little getaway springs some surprises on them. One is a hot couple looking for a good time and the other is one of Ella’s very bitter friends.

Although the weekend was meant just for the two of them, a very hot, sexy ev
Gwen Shafer
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in this series. This one is about Jak and Ella trying to see what this new lifestyle is like. They are trying to add a little spark back to their life and their love. So they go out and try to add a little something extra to their life. This book is about that. I loved it. I loved how understanding Jak is and how much this shows that he really does love Ella. I absolutely loved the scenes between these two when they are showing that they truly do love each other. Being ab ...more
Caroline
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I great short read, this is book two in the Surburan Secrets and definitely my favourite. You would need to read the series in order to understand the story.

I couple facing the demise of their marriage have discovered swinging and revival of their passion. A weekend away leads to a chance meeting with others living the same lifestyle, all characters experience some very hot chemistry before disaster at home brings a sudden hault to plans.

Reviewed for Amo's Book Corner

I received a copy of this bo
Sai Johnson
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by Ms. London and I know she will soon be following it up with her second book, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Cassidy is a crafty and immersive writer who I was pleased to review upon receiving an ARC copy of her book. I hate spoilers, so I'll just say that if you are looking for something interesting, shocking and otherwise thoroughly enthralling this is the book you're looking for! Five strong stars for Ms. London!
ALD
Cynthia
Nov 21, 2017
Jenni Lynn
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the second installment of what is quickly becoming my new favorite couple. Sexy, funny, seductive, romantic- these are just a few words that I would use to describe this wonderful short story. I can't wait for the next installment!
Dana
Veronica L.
Desiree reilly
Jerry Marquardt
Aug 10, 2017
Cassidy London is an author and freelance writer. Her style can best be described as "Dirty Romance for Classy Women"

Cassidy has been in love with books ever since she can remember, particularly, scandalous steamy romances. However, she's discovered that the best scandals are found in a place where truth inspires fiction.

When she's not writing or reading, Cassidy can also be found masquerading as

Suburban Secrets (3 books)
  • Couples Night Out (Suburban Secrets #1)
  • Island Resort (Suburban Secrets #3)