Start by marking “Amnesty (Amnesia, #2)” as Want to Read:
Amnesty (Amnesia, #2)

Amnesty

(Amnesia #2)

Mon passé est à double tranchant.
Que mes souvenirs remontent à la surface ou qu’ils restent oubliés, je suis perdante.
Me rappeler de nouvelles atrocités risque de me changer à jamais.
De nous changer.
Mais d’un autre côté, ma vie n’est peut-être qu’un mensonge... La personne que je crois être, qu'une illusion.

Et si je ne suis pas elle, alors... Qui suis-je ?

Eddie prétend q

Published August 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Amnesty, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Untitled

page_divider
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This review is going to be a no frills, spoiler free review, just go into this series blind, enjoy it as it should be read, love it as many others before me have.

There’s freedom in remembering.

AMNESTY: Is the second book in the (Amnesia Duet) by Cambria Hebert, Amnesia needs to be read before jumping onto this book to fully understand.

This picks up right where Amnesia left off so after reading and loving the first book I put on my stalkers cloak and as soon as this went live I one click
Alex ♈
“I don’t see them when I look at you, Amnesia. Obviously, I know they’re there. My fingers have felt them, and so have my lips. But they aren’t you. I don’t see these scars when you’re naked before me. All I see is the woman I love, and to me, you’re perfect.”

I love good mystery and suspense and this book delivered both.
Brilliantly written! I read it in one sitting.

Amazing hero
I loved how he loved her. So many deep beautiful moments, many touching lines.
Even after the twist at 37% I never
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

Cambria Hebert ties up loose ends in this suspenseful duet. I once again hung on this author’s every word. She did a terrific job slowly unraveling this conclusion. Amnesia is very close to finding out for sure if she is Sadie, Eddie’s childhood friend and first love. These two set sail to Rumor Island and I was shocked at what they found!

description

Eddie is a fab hero and is face with some incredibly hard choices in this book.

description

I was expecting a bit more of a background in regards to Amnesia and fe
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5-5 stars

I was so anxious and nervous to see what will happen in Amnesty and I wanted answers.This book took me by surprise since so many things happening that I wasn't expecting them!

Eddie and Amnesia's story is unique,intense and full of surprises.They are super cute,sweet and they love each other hard.They are perfect for each other.

The writing was amazing and the concept brilliant.If you are looking for an unforgettable and unique story ,you should definitely read it!

Olga therebelreader
After that cliffhanger in the first book I couldn't wait to start Amnesty . Unfortunately, I didn't love this book as much as I did the first one. I enjoyed the mystery and the sizzling chemistry between Eddie and Amnesia. I loved their intimacy. The psychological drama was less interesting than in the first book, though. By the time the mystery with the missing girl was solved, the book became less interesting to me. The plot became predictable and a bit lightweight.
Overall, I loved the writi
Carol
5 stars.
Second book pulls out all the stops. Amazing story and so well told . Intense at times and when the author throws in the twist about 40% into this book it really threw me for a loop. Powerful scenes . Amnesia and Eddie were amazing characters. I was hooked. It is hard for me to read stories about severe mental and physical abuse but this one was handled so sensitively. It all felt very real but there was always hope for a brighter future.
Laughter and tears .😂 😁.
Hanne
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amnesty is an amazing book! It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I loved every single second I spend reading this book. The cover is so gorgeous and mesmerizing, just like the cover of Amnesia. It was impossible to put this book down. I was already on the edge of my seat with the first chapter. This book has many twists and turns that kept me turning the pages.

The Amnesia Duet is, without a doubt, one of my favorite duets ever. I know I’ll reread it and fall in love again with the st
Anahita
wow I really enjoy reading this books.
The beginning was really good and after that when I thought the story was going to be slow and the mystery of is she Sadie or not, was tempting me to have short peek at the end of the book but every thing get interesting all of a sudden and I couldn't put the book down. (And of course I didn't need to peek :D )
And in the end I was expecting a bit more of answers about Amnesia past and felt like I needed more but I should get over it with all I get.
Liber_Lady
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ***

OH MY FUCKITY FUCK...!!!!
What a RIDE.. REVIEW TO COME SOON.. CAN'T FORM WORDS.. BUT I NEED TO SAY THREE WORDS FOR NOW -

FUCKING READ IT...

So the Story begins right after the first Book "Amnesia" ends, which by the way was super awesome. You'd think after the end of the first book, you might start getting to know who Amnesia is and what she went through.

But DAMN.. THIS BOOK.. It had so many more mysteries, more past stories and mo
The Talented Miss Ripley
Finally a Novel Worthy Ending

I think that everyone knows by now that I love covers. They quickly grab my attention to a book. Amnesty starts where we left Amnesia ended with a question I feel we all wanted to know is Amnesia really Sadie! Let's just say finding the answer involves, guns,paint balling, becoming a private eye and a lot of sex. Lol!

I recommend this duet to anyone a good book.
MissDemeanor
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's so hard to review this without giving out any spoilers so all I can do is encourage you to go read this duet NOW! It's awesome. Ms. Hebert definitely stepped it up big time! I already loved Book 1 (Amnesia) but this one is on a whole new level. It was amazing and one of my favorite reads of the year.

Amnesty picks up after the events of Amnesia with Am reeling over what Widow West told her. It doesn't even matter if what she said is true or not - the fact of the matter is, seeds of doubts we
Andrea
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!!!

BEST BOOK I'VE READ THIS YEAR SO FAR!!!

SPOILER FREE- PLEASE CONTINUE READING ME!

After reading and loving Amnesia, I was so fortunate and excited to have won an ARC! I was very ready to find out what happens next in this alluring story....

I was not disappointed, far from it! This story took me on a rollercoaster, I was glued to my kindle!!

Amnesty had many MIND BLOWNING MOMENTS!!! I couldn't believe what I was reading as Amnesia really made me think
Amy
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again!!!! What an absolutely thrill of a ride!! It's such a captivating story that I was glued to my kindle screen! I was on the edge of my seat holding my breath waiting to see what was coming next and I can tell you I never ever expected the story to take the direction it did.. I was MIND BLOWN!!!
I went from thinking "OMG.. did that just really happen" to feeling like WHOA that was EPIC and then feeling like your being torn and your heart is being ripped from your chest and you'r
Mandy
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this duet - I loved the characters, the story, even the twist - it was all good. This would've been a 5 star book and one of my favorites but there was one little thing missing (view spoiler) ...more
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
Amnesty is an amazing continuation to Amnesia! I was literally mindblown by the twists that kept coming my way! I loved the writing, the story, the characters. I truly fell in love with this book and I hope someday I'll get to buy the paperbacks as well, because those covers are breathtaking! In this case you can totally judge the book by its cover, because it's as etheral as the outside! Definitely recommend this duology to all my friends!
Elle's Book Blog
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Release Date: August 18, 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Towards the middle of the book I got really scared that it was going in a direction I would not have liked. Thankfully, I was only put on edge for a little while and it didn't go that way. Wipes sweat of forehead"

WOAH!!! Cambria, you took me through the ringer with this one! I was so wrapped up in this book that I couldn't put it down for a second. I felt all the highs and all the lows. I was happy, sad, and chilled to the bone! It's si
❤️Melanie
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 didn't disappoint. it was filled with more suspense, intrigue, hope, survival and love. This book had me on the edge of my seat to many times to count and I loved every minute. Great read!!
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Cross my heart.
Hope to die.
You will be forever mine

Wow.

Just wow.

If you have read my review of Amnesia, you know that I liked the first instalment, but that it didn't steal my heart. Well, Amnesty did the trick. From start to finish I couldn't unglue my eyes from the pages. The narration was fast, romantic and thrilling.

The story starts right after the end of Amnesia, with Eddie and Amnesia going strong but with still many questions going unanswered.

Something I adored about both these books is
Elizarey
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing conclusion.

From start to finish I was dying for answers. Answers I needed badly! I was so emotional about the whole story. I was rooting for Am so bad, I needed her and Eddie to find their peace. Eventually they did and it was beautiful! I really want to cry right now while writing this because of how invested I was in this couple, I rooted for their love so hard!

Eddie was the perfect boyfriend, always caring and loving. Selfless when it comes to anything that has to do with
Katerina
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Amnesia is rocked by the events in Book 1 where her misshapen memories, and a hard-hitting statement makes her doubt her identity as "Sadie". Because she never was Sadie, and Sadie is back - found.

“I was going to have to choose. Here and now. Past or present.
Sadie or Amnesia…
The girl I lost or the girl I found.”
-Eddie

I personally didn't enjoy how it turned into a mock love triangle even though it's safe. Sharing behaviour he once had with Sadie with Amnesia and then back to Sadie when she retu
Anne OK
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Hold on tight book lovers because Cambria Hebert is back and about to blow your mind with the conclusion to her unique and brilliantly conceived Amnesia Duet. If you haven’t already read the first book, Amnesia, you need to backtrack and do so now. A duet is nothing without two.

You’re not going to find any spoilers in my review. I don’t retell stories. The book blurb gives you all the enticement you’ll need.

Good Golly Miss Molly – right out of the gate, this book pushes readers into an adrenalin
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
When I first read Amnesia I was floored. I thought there was no way Cambria could go beyond what she already did with that book. I thought I'd pick up Amnesty and get a good easy ending to Eddie and Amnesia's story. I thought wrong. Amnesty goes far beyond the incredible work that Amnesia was. I had moments when my heart was racing and I thought I needed to step away from my kindle, but I could not put this book down. The twists and turns and utter shock that I felt were incredible. It was like ...more
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Although I am giving this book 5 stars, the conclusion to the Amnesia Duet, it still comes with some flaws. I was pretty freaking speechless when I finished up this serious mystery thriller with just a hint of romance!! The cliffhanger that we were left with in Amnesia just continued to get deeper and crazier in Amnesty. Amnesia continued to be this character that wanted to be strong and independent but couldn't because she just didn't know what was in her past. Eddie remained this swoon-worthy ...more
Sangria
This was a thriller. I completely disengaged from the romance entirely. I was caught up entirely in the mystery of what happened in this book and I can't share a thing. It will ruin it for you. So I will simply say, this book, is no easy read. In fact it reminded me greatly of those 3 missing women in Detroit for 10 years and how incredibly ill it made me. This is an uncomfortable book with, however a happy ending. The first book was romance, but I really wasn't focused at all on it in this one. ...more
Paula  Phillips
I had enjoyed the first book of this series as I love amnesia trope stories. Book #2 however, I didn't find as enjoyable as the first as in places it seemed to drag on a bit. In this book, Amnesia is recently out of the hospital after being attacked by the little old lady. She is trying to get her memory back as the old lady whispered to her that she's not Sadie. If she isn't Sadie then who is she? As the book goes along, Amnesia starts to get flashes of memories and along with Eddie's help the ...more
Sonal
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
A conclusion to the Amnesia duet series. It was too slow and boring at times. I wish the author just combined the two books in one. The twist was a bit predictable. Some questions were left unanswered but the ending was still satisfactory.
Micalea Smeltzer
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've read Amnesia then you know this is a must read. My heart was racing and I think I held my breath there at the end. This book was dark, but also hopeful, and beautifully told. It's a story that will stay with me for a long time that's for sure.
Michelle Monroe
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In the conclusion to Amnesias story, we get more details on her life, where she had been, bits and pieces of what had happened to her, and maybe a small glimpse into who she is. (This is book 2, you HAVE to read Amnesia before reading Amnesty, it's a duet). And her story, broke my heart. The pain of not remembering. The raw and crippling pain of actually remembering, living those memories all over again. Both suck, both hurt, and both could just save her life.

If you've read Amnesia, you know th
Darcus Murray
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man, oh man, oh man, oh man. I'm not even sure where to start with this book. It was so full of twists and turns and amazing revelations that I don't know exactly how to put into words they way that I feel about it.

I have always been a fan of slasher movies. They're thrilling and crazy and make you search for the truth and understanding of the story. This is how Amnesty (and the Amnesia duet in general) was for me. The book was very much like a slasher-type movie. It was thrilling and full of my
Mel Shank
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was super lucky to win an ARC from a giveaway on Cambria Hebert FB author page and I have never been more excited. And Can I just say that both the covers of Amnesia and Amnesty are to die for. They are beautiful and I can not wait to get my hands on a hard copy of Amnesty.

Amnesty is book 2 of the duet Amnesia series and I LOVED this story and I strongly recommend this series to anyone that loves a lot of romance and suspense!

We meet Am and Eddie in book 1 and book 2 in a continuation of their
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • The Fall
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)
  • Saving Jenna (Night Creatures, #1)
  • Killian (Avalon, #1)
  • Anytime Darlin'
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Flawed Beauty
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • A Delicious Taboo Plus Two
  • Love Under Two Kendalls (Lusty, Texas #9)
  • Loving Angel (Divisa, #4)
  • Mate for Three (Pack Law, #3)
  • Always with You (With You, #3)
  • Live Me (Pieces of Broken, #1)
  • Reviving Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #1)
  • Beautiful Girl
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Amnesia (2 books)
  • Amnesia (Amnesia, #1)
“There were remnants from before, fragments of clarity the lake showed me. They were horrible and partly unwanted, but not unnecessary. I wouldn’t understand the true gift of amnesty” 0 likes
“I’m in love with you, Am. Not her. There are parts of me, so many, that will only ever belong to you. I might hold her when she cries, but you’re the only one I will climb into a shower for, fully dressed. The only girl I would lose an arm over trying to get into your elevator. Yours are the only lips I want to kiss. The only one I reach for when I wake up in the morning. Your body is the only one mine craves.” 0 likes