Start by marking “Amnesty (Amnesia, #2)” as Want to Read:
Amnesty (Amnesia, #2)

Amnesty (Amnesia #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  695 Ratings  ·  108 Reviews
There’s freedom in remembering.

My past is a double-edged sword.
Damned if I do remember, damned if I don’t.
Remembering beyond the horrors I already have will change me. Change us.
But, what if I’m living a lie? What if everything I thought was wrong, what if who I thought I was is wrong?
If not her, then…
Who am I?
Eddie says it doesn’t matter, but deep down I’m terrified it d
Published August 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Amnesty, please sign up.

KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Untitled

page_divider
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This review is going to be a no frills, spoiler free review, just go into this series blind, enjoy it as it should be read, love it as many others before me have.

There’s freedom in remembering.

AMNESTY: Is the second book in the (Amnesia Duet) by Cambria Hebert, Amnesia needs to be read before jumping onto this book to fully understand.

This picks up right where Amnesia left off so after reading and loving the first book I put on my stalkers cloak and as soon as this went live I one click
Alex ♈
“I don’t see them when I look at you, Amnesia. Obviously, I know they’re there. My fingers have felt them, and so have my lips. But they aren’t you. I don’t see these scars when you’re naked before me. All I see is the woman I love, and to me, you’re perfect.”

I love good mystery and suspense and this book delivered both.
Brilliantly written! I read it in one sitting.

Amazing hero
I loved how he loved her. So many deep beautiful moments, many touching lines.
Even after the twist at 37% I never
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

Cambria Hebert ties up loose ends in this suspenseful duet. I once again hung on this author’s every word. She did a terrific job slowly unraveling this conclusion. Amnesia is very close to finding out for sure if she is Sadie, Eddie’s childhood friend and first love. These two set sail to Rumor Island and I was shocked at what they found!

description

Eddie is a fab hero and is face with some incredibly hard choices in this book.

description

I was expecting a bit more of a background in regards to Amnesia and fe
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5-5 stars

I was so anxious and nervous to see what will happen in Amnesty and I wanted answers.This book took me by surprise since so many things happening that I wasn't expecting them!

Eddie and Amnesia's story is unique,intense and full of surprises.They are super cute,sweet and they love each other hard.They are perfect for each other.

The writing was amazing and the concept brilliant.If you are looking for an unforgettable and unique story ,you should definitely read it!

Olga therebelreader
After that cliffhanger in the first book I couldn't wait to start Amnesty . Unfortunately, I didn't love this book as much as I did the first one. I enjoyed the mystery and the sizzling chemistry between Eddie and Amnesia. I loved their intimacy. The psychological drama was less interesting than in the first book, though. By the time the mystery with the missing girl was solved, the book became less interesting to me. The plot became predictable and a bit lightweight.
Overall, I loved the writi
Hanne
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amnesty is an amazing book! It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I loved every single second I spend reading this book. The cover is so gorgeous and mesmerizing, just like the cover of Amnesia. It was impossible to put this book down. I was already on the edge of my seat with the first chapter. This book has many twists and turns that kept me turning the pages.

The Amnesia Duet is, without a doubt, one of my favorite duets ever. I know I’ll reread it and fall in love again with the st
Liber_Lady
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW ***

OH MY FUCKITY FUCK...!!!!
What a RIDE.. REVIEW TO COME SOON.. CAN'T FORM WORDS.. BUT I NEED TO SAY THREE WORDS FOR NOW -

FUCKING READ IT...

So the Story begins right after the first Book "Amnesia" ends, which by the way was super awesome. You'd think after the end of the first book, you might start getting to know who Amnesia is and what she went through.

But DAMN.. THIS BOOK.. It had so many more mysteries, more past stories and mo
Anahita
wow I really enjoy reading this books.
The beginning was really good and after that when I thought the story was going to be slow and the mystery of is she Sadie or not, was tempting me to have short peek at the end of the book but every thing get interesting all of a sudden and I couldn't put the book down. (And of course I didn't need to peek :D )
And in the end I was expecting a bit more of answers about Amnesia past and felt like I needed more but I should get over it with all I get.
The Talented Miss Ripley
Finally a Novel Worthy Ending

I think that everyone knows by now that I love covers. They quickly grab my attention to a book. Amnesty starts where we left Amnesia ended with a question I feel we all wanted to know is Amnesia really Sadie! Let's just say finding the answer involves, guns,paint balling, becoming a private eye and a lot of sex. Lol!

I recommend this duet to anyone a good book.
MissDemeanor
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's so hard to review this without giving out any spoilers so all I can do is encourage you to go read this duet NOW! It's awesome. Ms. Hebert definitely stepped it up big time! I already loved Book 1 (Amnesia) but this one is on a whole new level. It was amazing and one of my favorite reads of the year.

Amnesty picks up after the events of Amnesia with Am reeling over what Widow West told her. It doesn't even matter if what she said is true or not - the fact of the matter is, seeds of doubts we

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in
More about Cambria Hebert...

Amnesia (2 books)
  • Amnesia (Amnesia, #1)
“There were remnants from before, fragments of clarity the lake showed me. They were horrible and partly unwanted, but not unnecessary. I wouldn’t understand the true gift of amnesty” 0 likes
“I’m in love with you, Am. Not her. There are parts of me, so many, that will only ever belong to you. I might hold her when she cries, but you’re the only one I will climb into a shower for, fully dressed. The only girl I would lose an arm over trying to get into your elevator. Yours are the only lips I want to kiss. The only one I reach for when I wake up in the morning. Your body is the only one mine craves.” 0 likes