Start by marking “Hollywood Scandal” as Want to Read:

HE’S A HOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR. SHE’S LITERALLY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

One of Hollywood’s A-listers, I have the movie industry in the palm of my hand. But if I’m going to stay at the top, my playboy image needs an overhaul. No more tabloid headlines. No more parties. And absolutely no more one night stands.

Filming for my latest blockbuster takes place on the coast of Maine and I’m
Published August 22nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Scandal

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Hollywood Scandal (stand-alone). Steamy impossible affair between a Hollywood heartthrob & a girl looking to blend in!

“He was too handsome. Like the man factory had made a mistake and put too much good-looking in the mixture, Some other guy had probably lost out as a result”

Hollywood Scandal (stand-alone) opens up to everyday life for jewelry designer and store owner Lana Kelly. After a stint in the big city she has sworn off men and returned home to live quietly by the coast. H
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Well, what can I say about this book? I loved it, of course. I always enjoy Louise Bay's stories and I especially love her audiobooks. Now, I will be honest and say that I'm a bit sick of hearing Sebastian York at this point so I'm hoping for a change of narrators at some point lol But, nevertheless, this was a rather enjoyable and swoony romance with a "celebrity falls for a small town girl trope."

➦We've seen this done before for sure - a famous actor hides in a small town while filming a movi
Alex ♈

After I DNFed the previous book by this author, I had my doubts picking up this one.
Overall I enjoyed it.

Very likable heroine. Strong in her own way, funny, independent and she had a good poker face. I love to read about women, who don’t melt into a puddle at men’s feet. This one wasn’t immune to his charm, but, as I said, she had a good poker face.

I didn’t find it unrealistic, that she didn’t know who he was. I’m not crazy about celebrities myself, so I can relate.

As not a real fan of
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

Review to follow.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
My face when a Louise Bay ARC hits my kindle:

For the record, I had the same expression when I finished the last page of this book.

“The man a million women wanted only wanted me.”

Matt is #Bae! Man oh man, I enjoyed this book. It’s sexy, sweet, and romantic. The chemistry between Matt and Lana is explosive!

Here's the breakdown on Hollywood Scandal: Short and sweet – A small town girl meets a mega movie star. Witty banter, explosive chemistry, and attempts at remaining incognito follow.

What
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Thunder shelter' Stars!

Louise Bay just delivered another sexy love story! Now leaving the New York theme she gave us the past few books she released, now she makes us fall in love with a Hollywood A-lister. And I can assure you that Matt Easton will make you swoon and melt like he did with the heroine of the story.

Hollywood Scandal is Louise’s newest standalone novel and this time we see a Hollywood rising star and literally the girl next door falling in love. Matt is filming a new movie in
Sabrina
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I found this book enjoyable and I liked getting to know Matt and Lana. They had amazing dialogue that drew me into their characters' connection. From the beginning Lana had my attention with her spirited personality and I felt like she was the perfect person for Matt. He had gotten a little jaded from his years in Hollywood and Lana was the best person to help pull him out of the famed life and into the real one.

Bottom line, the book had a bit of everything wit
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Louise Bay Fans, Romance
3.5 Perception VS Truth Stars
* * *1/2 Spoiler Free

Louise Bay knows exactly how to set up a story. She will have all the elements...
A very handsome, sexy man who finds himself drawn to a woman who has no interest in him. The woman has no clue of the allure this man has on others... she is like that lone person on the face of the earth who doesn't recognize this huge movie star when he is in front of her face.

Bay will then have them meet under circumstances which will catch them both off guard.
Shayna
HOLLYWOOD SCANDAL is officially my absolute FAVORITE BOOK from author Louise Bay! From the time that this gem showed up on my Kindle, to the time where I had to say goodbye to these characters, I had the biggest smile on my face! Of course there were bouts of laughter and heartbreak within the story, I still felt such joy while riding along on Matt and Lana's journey to their happily ever after. This small town girl-meet-major movie star romance had EVERYTHING I could have ever wanted in a conte ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Release Date: August 22, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Type: Standalone

Louise Bay has this way of completely holding my mind and heart captive with every one of her stories. From her unique characters to her own twist on relatively familiar plots, every one of her books has held something new. With Hollywood Scandal, the proof was in the pudding when once again she had me falling in love immediately with her leading man, Matt. Seriously, why haven’t I m
Nicola
Aug 22, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 52% .

After enjoying several of Louise Bay's previous offerings, I couldn't wait to dive into Hollywood Scandal to see what was in store when a big time Hollywood actor descends on a small town in Maine. Unfortunately though, I just didn't connect with the story or the characters. I tried but sometimes a couple just don't work for me and Matt and Lana fell into that category.

“You smell of determination”

description

Sadly, I reek only of orange-blossom shower gel and am lacking the fragrance of determ
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
I'm not convinced a Hollywood Heartthrob is the right hero for me...

I was hesitant to try Hollywood Scandal, to be honest. It was a Louise Bay, who I love, so I pushed my hesitancy aside and did it anyway. I have a confession...movie stars do not do it for me. Sure, they look pretty, but at what cost? Their diets and exercise regimens would be intense. What if he expected me to maintain it too? SHUDDERS How much time would you get together considering shooting schedules and publicity commitments
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At first Matt and Lana seemed to be the total opposite but the more I read the more I realized that they actually were the same on many levels. I must admit that Lana was hard to like at first but the more I got to see why she was the way she was, it helped me to warm up to her.

Now Matt, he was swoon worthy from the beginning and had me rooting for him. Matt's having to behave and get his life straightened out and even though he's doing his best, he was not expecting to run into someone like La
Lea ★
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided by author.

Review to come...
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
2.5 – 3 Stars

I popped my Louise Bay cherry! I wanted to do Hollywood Scandal because Andi and Sebastian are my top female and male narrators respectfully. I’m never sad when I listen to their voices, but sometimes a good narrator doesn’t make a book.

First off, I’m not too fond of light-hearted simple chick-flick books. I read them from time to time if it has a premise I’m into. I love a good movie star theme book so I thought what the heck.

The book is in dual POV so that’s great for audio becaus
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

A small town girl and Hollywood’s bad boy heart throb collide in author Louise Bay’s latest release Hollywood Scandal; sizzling chemistry, flirty banter, and two people whose lives couldn’t be more different find love when they least expect it.

As a teenager all Lana Kelly could think about was escaping her small hometown, Worthington, Maine, but an incident at college has her running home from New York and never thinking about “big city” life again. A talented jewelry designer, Lana is
Dawn
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Louise Bay. but for me I struggled a bit with Matt & Lana story :(

I found I didn't really connect with the story, and found my mind drifting !

hence why I keep changing my mind on my rating,

sorry but maybe its me, I am in a bit if reading slump, so once this is over I might have to re read it to change my option on it xx
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Hollywood Scandal was the second novel from Louise Bay, and the first Hollywood-inspired romance that I've read. I really liked the storyline and characters, and I once again enjoyed Louise Bay's writing style.

I liked Matt and Lana's personalities and chemistry together, and I enjoyed how their relationship progressed throughout. I liked reading the book from both of their POV, and I enjoyed most of their banter and interactions with each other. There were a few annoying parts that I didn't care
Alison Manning
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of those books that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, it was a fabulous read, devoured in one sitting! Louise is one of my 'go to' authors, I always know I am going to love every word. Matt and Lana's story was no exception! Make sure you are ready to stop everything and read!!!
Caroline F
"There was no way a Hollywood superstar and a girl from Worthington, Maine, were meant to be together."

Matt Easton is making a massive effort to clean up his reputation. He's in Maine filming a new movie and renting a cottage in Worthington to enjoy the solitude and quiet of being in a small town. When a firecracker of a woman tells him off for standing in a bandstand during a storm, he's immediately attracted to her - and what a bonus that she turns out to be his next door neighbour. However, h
J. Grayland
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
When Hollywood A-lister Matt Easton has to rent a cottage on the Coast of Maine while he's filming his latest movie he thought he had his life all planned out, get himself a series of blockbuster movies and clean his playboy image up by having a fake steady girlfriend. Until he meets his sassy neighbor and jewelry designer Lana Kelly, Lana loves her small town and anonymity and PDA. But for the time that Matt is living next door to her the chemistry between them becomes stronger than they expect ...more
Tianna✸loves books✸
A movie star 🕺🏻 and an ordinary girl 💁🏻 falls in love. The H has come to shoot a movie at a small town where the h is his next door neighbor. Add to the fact that the h is unaware that the H is a movie star.
This book has nothing new. It was flat and draggy. The only nice thing was that the h was not some desperate girl and doesn't jumps into the H, the moment they meet. She ignores him.
I didn't like the H . Hearing him say about his past, his fake relationships and his booty calls was so damn b
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Starworthy CROWNS

Louise Bay has an incredible talent of mixing romantic, swoon-worthy moments with steamy, passionate scenes to make a romance that kills me every single time!

Matt Easton is the perfect Hollywood heartthrob! He has the good-looks and and the heart to match. There are elements of his character that are typical for this storyline, such as his out of control past, but it didn't detract from how sweet and kind he is to everyone and how good he is
Laura Lee
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
By: Louise Bay
4 Stars

From the minute I saw the blurb and cover for this book… I knew it would be the perfect Louise Bay book to finally read her work! I mean seriously, who doesn’t want to read about a Hollywood superstar and a girl next door!!! This is my dream come true!!!

We have Lana Kelly who besides going to NYC for college, she has never left her hometown. Now graduated and moved back, she is running a boutique in the quaint little town she feels most at home in. Where eve
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2017-reads
Matt Easton the most sought after Hollywood superstar has come to film his next movie in Maine. He is supposed to stay out of trouble, do his job and then return to LA without any incident. But he didn't anticipate meeting his sexy neighbour, who makes pulse race but for some fortunate reason has no clue who he is.

Matt thinks she'll be easy to please and decides to work his charms but she seems mostly unaffected. Her indifference fuels something inside of him and suddenly Lana is all he can thin
Liz
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! What a wonderfully sweet and romantic read. I loved Lana and Matt and watching them fall in love. This story is what dreams are made off! A must read!

Happy reading!
Melanie♥
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Natalia
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
This one was a miss!
I really didn't connect with the characters, the story is slow and drags a bit.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Hollywood Scandal by Louise Bay
4 stars!!!

“There was no way a Hollywood superstar and a girl from Worthington, Maine, were meant to be together.”

Hollywood Scandal was my first read by Louise Bay and will definitely be the first of many. I loved this authors writing style as she effortlessly transports the reader to a quiet little town in Maine, where I could smell the ocean and hear the waves. Just up the coast a huge movie is being made and when the male lead decides he wants to stay somewhe
Mrs F
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I only had one problem with this book – I couldn't put it down! Things like the supermarket shop and general household duties were completed at the speed of light (or not done at all), Lol!

Mother nature brings together extremely hot, A-list Hollywood actor, Matt Easton, and gorgeous ‘girl next door’ type Lana Turner.

Lana has no idea that Matt's famous. She thinks he's just another tourist visiting her hometown of Worthington, Maine. Little does she know that's he's there to film his latest block
Some Like It Hot!: ʜȯƗƗie ϻember-Louise Bay 9 61 Jan 04, 2018 09:36PM
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Hollywood Scandal 3 15 Sep 28, 2017 11:17AM

• Dark Love (Dark Love #1)
  • The Penance of Black Betty (Dolls & Doms, #2)
  • The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
  • Regret (Shattered Secrets #1)
  • The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
  • What If It's Right?
  • Sole (Hollywood Dirt, #1.5)
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
  • Disheveled (#UCC Saga 1)
  • Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)
  • Bare (Exposed, #2)
  • Sight and Sinners (Men of London, #2)
  • Deliver Me (The Music Within, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (Desire Resort, #2)
  • Fix You (Fix You, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Playing With Fire
  • Jake
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her latest release was International Player.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise loves the rain, the West Wing, Lo