Start by marking “Presidente” as Want to Read:
Presidente

Presidente (White House #1)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  11,453 Ratings  ·  1,558 Reviews
Charlotte Wells trabaja en el equipo electoral de Matt Hamilton, el joven candidato a presidente de Estados Unidos. Se conocieron de niños y ahora, once años después, aquel enamoramiento platónico e infantil sigue muy presente. Matt es la esperanza del país, y ambos deberán pasar mucho tiempo juntos. La atracción entre ellos es innegable y pronto inician una relación secre ...more
Published September 6th 2017 by Principal de los Libros (first published October 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Presidente, please sign up.
Sumayya Ali No it is not a standalone. Book 2, Commander in Chief, will be available on the 11th of January 2017.

Karen Mc
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Let us not seek the Republican answer, or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us now seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us fix our responsibility for the future.” ~John F. Kennedy

Growing up in the D.C. suburbs of Virginia, I could not help but live and breathe politics—whether I wanted to or not. Only a couple of presidents have made me feel good about America, both from opposing parties, as party has never played a big part for me compared to issues. So many candidates feed u
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★1/2! Mr. President, book 1 of 2. Intern is pulled into a reckless & forbidden affair with the man of her dreams who is also the people’s candidate for President!

“I’m high from him, from the looks, the stolen touches, the secret lust, watching him at rally after rally, speaking firmly and from the heart to crowds calling out his name.”

Books in White House series should be read in order:
Book 1: Mr. President
Book 2: Commander in Chief

Mr. President (book 1) is a forbidden political rom
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Look, it's not a secret that I'm Katy Evan's biggest fan. It's just not. I am completely and utterly addicted to her books. I cannot get enough. I crave her stories. And when I get a new one, I can barely contain myself from gobbling it up in one sitting. She's MY unicorn author. The one that I know will deliver a great read EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

That said, when I heard about this book -- Mr President -- I was a teeny bit nervous. Politics is a sticky thing, right? And I was feeling so over thi
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4.5 Stars!!

'Mr. President' was definitely my favorite book by this author. Katy Evans delivered an intriguing political romance that sucked me in from the very first chapter. Katy’s effortless storytelling made me read this first installment in the series in one sitting. As you may know, I’m not a big fan of political romance, mainly because, most of the time, the political aspect is way too developed for my liking and more developed than the romantic aspect. Katy balanced these two aspects here

Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳Just in time for the elections, I wish I had a sexy candidate such as Matt Hamilton because HOT DAAYUM! He is a sexy CANDY-date I would love to deliciously lick... (get what I did?)

➳I like to see a story structure to a point of perfection. Meaning, there there must be a prologue, a plot, climax, incredible ending, and of course an epilogue. Somehow Katy Evans has exceeded the expectations I was having for this book to the maximum of absolutely being marvelously written. The way she structured
Shayna
Get ready to immerse yourself into the passionate political world that Katy Evans so beautifully created in MR. PRESIDENT! I fell completely head over heels in love with Matt and Charlotte! Just like every single one of Ms. Evans' characters, I didn't stand a chance, and neither will you. Katy Evans definitely gets my vote with this latest 5 STAR romance!

You won't need much convincing if you've seen the sexy book cover or have read the intriguing blurb, OR if you've ever read anything by Katy Ev
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
4 STARS

When I heard that the new Katy Evans book was going to be about politics I was sooo excited...

Because politics bores me to death.
Because political campaigns bore me to death.
Because political debates bore me to death.
Because any word starting with poli bores me to death.

(Well, maybe except for hot and sexy police officers...)

Did I mention we had two parliamentary elections in two years?

That's (finally) over now.
But don't worry, our TV stations make sure to cover the US presidential
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

This woman not only makes me want to be a great man, she makes me want to be the best goddamn president that ever lived. She’s what I never knew I wanted and have discovered that I need.

If you’re a fan of Katy Evans and enjoy a good political romance, then you are in for a treat with Mr. President. All I could think about was why couldn’t we have a Matt Hamilton right now what with all the craziness going on with our current presidential ele
Emma Chase
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! Loved this story SO much!! Read in one sitting (until 2am) b/c I just could not put it down. Don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll just say: Sizzling, riveting, romantic tension; fascinating & addictive male lead; smart, polished, relatable heroine; all set within a fantastically crafted story that keeps the pages turning fast! Loved it, can't wait for everyone to read it!
Pearl Angeli
More than 5 Stars!

(I've read this book together with my lovely sis Bea. Click her name to read her wonderful review.)

You can always count on Katy Evans delivering such a novel complete with a perfect mix of angst and steam. I've been a fan of her works since her Manwhore series because of her way of writing that is simply addicting and her Alpha male men that are hot and irresistible.

Apparently Mr. President has rendered me utterly amazed. It was an all-consuming novel, so different compared to
Penelope Douglas
First off, the cover. Hellllllllo, President Hamilton.

Seriously, do you know what voter turnout would be with THAT on the ballot? Not that voters should elect someone based on their looks. And I wouldn't do that, of course. Psh. Never.

But....I might enjoy seeing him on my TV constantly. For like eight years. I'd even hang a picture of the president in my house. Which I've never done, but I might do it now. If he were the guy. It's only patriotic, right? Hubs would understand?

Anyway, I digress.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So... This was actually pretty refreshing and "different", if you will. In preparation for Commander in Chief (White House, #2) by Katy Evans I have decided to read and review this and boy am I glad I did. This kind of forbidden romance is something I really enjoy! It wasn't the naughty-naughty taboo kind of forbidden love... but. BUT... the circumstances in which these two main characters find themselves certainly make this a pretty angsty read and needless to say I was all torn up over their "predicament".

➦Charlotte Wells is a daughter of
Dena
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Matthew Hamilton is in the running to be President of the United States of America. Matthew Hamilton’s father was President years prior until he was assassinated. Now Matt made the choice to run for Presidency to help make America great again and finish what his father started. He in an Independent Candidate and refuses to join as a Republican or Democrat. He wants to do win and not promise anyone things he cannot guarantee. The only promises he makes are to the American people to make things ri ...more
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. Son of a former president whose life was ended all too soon by an assassin's bullet. Matt knows exactly what kind of sacrifices need to be made in order for him to fulfill his father's legacy.

Charlotte Wells knows all about politics, daughter of a Senator she meets the handsome Matthew Hamilton when she is 11 years old when he accompanies his presidential father to her house for a dinner.

"All I’m thinking is what I’m feeling. How hard m

D is for Duty
E is for Elegant
N is for Need
T is for Tears

Katy Evans, you may not realize this, but you manage you write one of the best books of 2016. It is official and I can't seem to get my enthusiasm under control when regarding this story. It was fabulous/breathtaking/explosive/intense/heart whelming. And to believe that for a moment I was not so excited of reading this book,
Elizabeth
“He is the man his father groomed and that a nation has waited for.”
description

Mr. President is the first book in the White House Series. This Contemporary romance is a forbidden romance lovers delight full of passion, politics, and sizzling hot steam!

description
"A meaningful job and a guy that I loved, those were things I wanted."
Charlotte, the daughter of a senator, is no stranger to the ways of politics and living in the hustle and bustle of Washington D.C.! Her parents have spent years grooming her to marry i
Katy Evans
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Harper Sloan
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The chemistry between Matt and Charolette is so explosive, I expected my kindle to combust! Mr. President is a slow burn of power painted through each page and long after the story ends. I couldn't put it down and can't wait for more!
Kaleigh ❤️
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
*****5 A-Z Forbidden Stars*****

The Hamilton campaign doesn't have a slogan! Instead they are going to change America with the Alphabet Campaign, improving everything from A-Z! Arts, Bureaucracy, Culture, Debt, Education, Foreign relations policies... Well, Mr. President, let me tell you some A-Zs that you evoked in me!

A: Anticipation
F: Feverish

Just to name a few!

photo 04B7FAFC-B071-461B-AE1B-74A76324818B_zpsm3yznvfm.gif

Mr. President is a forbidden romance between “America’s playboy and America’s
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Mr. President stars

"He was my first crush.He is my boss,and my candidate.And right now he is my very breath because nothing has ever felt as exciting as this man.."

Mr. President is a compelling,passionate,intense,hot political romance.I devoured this forbidden story more than I expected,seriously once I start it I couldn't put it down!!

description

Matt and Charlotte's relationship were mind-blowing, scorching hot,intense and erotic.Whenever these two were together you could feel the tension and passion.T
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages

Matthew Hamilton was born to be the next president of one of the most powerful countries in the world. His father, the late President Hamilton, knew it, the world knew it, but Matt fought hard against it when he was younger.

Now at thirty-five––the youngest ever candidate––Matt has fully embraced his fate and is determined to continue his father's legacy by running for presidency as an independent candidate. With a team of young but competent and accomplished a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Sexiest President' Stars!

It's been quite a while since my last Katy Evans read but holy mother of God, this woman knows how to write! I AM OBSESSED. I've been waiting impatiently to meet Matt Hamilton since this book came out. I decided to wait to have both of them since I knew this one ended on a cliffhanger. Katy, you rocked my fucking world, woman!

Mr. President is the first installment in Katy's White House duet and she presents who might be the sexiest, most wonderful President ever: Matt
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Ahhh man!! I read reviews, lots of reviews. And I'll admit, I read a few spoilers but dang it, nothing prepares you to how you feel when you fall for a couple in a book and just want it to work. You want it to end beautifully and happily. My heart is broken for Charlotte. Although she knew what she was getting into, I'm still heartbroken for her.

I loved Matthew as much as the country did in this book.
 photo 4F973399-7CAD-40FB-9600-B067966C7D20_zps5fhsuezk.gif
He's handsome, he's whole, and he fell just as hard as Charlotte did.

photo 73A1E16A-21F5-46F5-B331-E345D4FDBA19_zpsjvntp0ak.jpg
Charlotte is one of th
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★description★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★

description

Charlotte grew up in Washington politics - her dad was a senator. But she never really wanted to join the family business. She always wanted to do something to help people. Just done with college now, she joined her mom's social work / Women's help charity. But somehow, a promise she made eleven years ago, when she was just 11 years old, now comes back to haunt her, and she has to decide what she wants to do with her life.

At a family dinner back then she promised the son of the
Beverly
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hello, Mr. President. OMG. This book. I loved it! It was everything I was looking for and didn’t even know it. Truthfully, I am just a sucker for Katy Evans' books so naturally, I wanted to read this one, but to discover it’s a political romance with forbidden love, be still my heart! Safe to say I was pleasantly surprised with going in blind!

Matthew Hamilton is the son of a former President. He is America’s bad boy. He is the sexiest man alive. He is the man every woman in America wants and the
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Provocative, Stimulating and Intriguing, Mr. President will have you engrossed in the story of two people trying to find the balance of having it all surrounded by the cut throat world of politics. This addictive read will have you glued to your kindles.

Katy Evans wrote a story with the perfect blend of humor, passion and drama. Her writing just flowed had me invested from the moment I began to read. Matt Hamilton is a man running for the hi
Jacqueline's Reads
5 Mr. President Stars

I love Katy Evans. She writes fantastic super alpha male dramatic reads that ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. I’ve read all of her books and I will continue to do so.

I love a political book and Mr. President comes out at a PERFECT time (during the presidential election for you non-Americans). The thing that I really enjoyed about this book is that it wasn’t typical. I never knew what was going to happen and I found that really fresh. I gobbled this baby up and I read it in on
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo A48AEC82-1F77-4E86-B01B-F257AD1044A0_zpsoczfo1yr.jpg

Charlotte Wells grew up in Washington D.C. as the daughter of a senator. Her life was always surrounded by politics. She went to Georgetown & now is 22 & works in social services with her mother at an organization called Women of the World.

When Charlotte was 11 the President of the United States & his son came & had dinner with her family. The Hamilton's have always been American royalty & they made quite the impression on a young Charlotte
Eliza
4.5 STARS

Matthew Hamilton is political royalty. Son of the late President Hamilton, his blood runs red, white and blue. With the country lacking leadership, he decides now is his time steer his beloved country in a direction that holds true to the Hamilton's values.

At a mere thirty-five, he is the youngest candidate the country has seen. His decision to run independently make him a huge threat and target to his opposition. With the support of the voters and a solid campaign team, it seems the v
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Mr. President
Series: White House #1
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: October 31, 2016
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

When I saw that Katy Evans was coming out with a presidential candidate book that was releasing right around the US election date, how could I possibly resist? To be completely honest, this author is somewhat of a wild card for me. I've had a wide range of reactions to her books, but when she gets it right, she really gets it right.

What I love about her
Goodreads Librari...: add narrators to audiobook 3 12 May 27, 2018 01:44PM
Nancy Gideon By M...: Mr. President by Katy Evans - Jan. 2017 28 13 Jan 22, 2017 07:52PM
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Mr. President 11.1 1 17 Nov 03, 2016 06:53AM

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans

White House (3 books)
  • Commander in Chief (White House, #2)
  • White House

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” 9 likes
“They called him prince when his father was alive, now he’s about to take the king’s throne.” 8 likes