Start by marking “I'm Your Man” as Want to Read:
I'm Your Man

I'm Your Man

(I'm Your Man #1-3)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Love draws them together, but their families could tear them apart.

Mason's life isn't going the way he planned. Despite a degree in graphic arts, he's taken a job at his mother's real estate brokerage to pay the bills. He's thrilled when the owner of a high-end mountain cabin hires him for what promises to be a big commission. It doesn't hurt that Rhy is ruggedly handsome
Published July 12th 2017 by LoveLight Press (first published June 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Your Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Your Man

Becky Baldridge
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Rhy's story is quite the journey of attraction, miscommunication, understanding, hope, and love. It takes them a little while to get there, but they are so good together that you can't help but root for their HEA. These two are the perfect example of finding that special someone who helps you to see the best in yourself.
Tanja
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have read the individual books in this series and I am glad that all books are now bundled into a boxed set.
Each separate book focuses on different aspects of the life and love of Mason and Rhy. They end more on an HFN than an HEA but as you can now read one book after the other it is easier to follow and much more satisfying. All questions raised in the first two books get a perfect answer in the third, not all of them with a happy ending, though.
The guys are loveable characters with their
Alison Devonish
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
the struggles,

I love this trilogy, Mason and Rhy's story is so touching. It shows the pain, suffering, and love that can occur in a relationship. Rhy's childhood was good until his dad kicked him out for being gay. Those memories still haunt him well into adulthood. Mason is a graphic artist but working in real estate with him mom until he finds the job he really wants. When he meets Rhy he instantly fell in love, Rhy falls for Mason just as fast and together they work through the demons of the
Amber
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm Your Man by Andrea Dalling and Felix Brooks is a great story about Rhy and Mason. They meet when Rhy decides to sell his grandfathers cabin and Mason is his real estate agent. I read and reviewed each of the books separately, but I am so glad that now you can read them in one book. I really enjoyed how Rhy and Mason work through their problems as their relationship progresses. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jackie Berkel
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forever Trip

This book was superb and I am way happy that I was able to get the trilogy and didn't stumble into first book.
It's one of those that you want more, you must, but also really accepting of the fact that you got it all.
A life, a couple, the world a tale worthy of a day. Will read again, again.
Claudia
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt, romance, bundle
This trilogy has it all: angst, darkness, hope and love. This is a long, hard journey that these two men endure with strength while acquiring the necessary growing to accept themselves and to each other.

The writing is great, the story fantastic, and the characters, lovely. A great set to have in any collection.
Kevin
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heartfelt and comprehensive gay male romance involving both men's families. It often felt as if it was a behavior study with the characters as mere props. Issues explored included abandonment, belittling, depression, and domination, as well as more positive feelings such as love and acceptance.
Typos: wracked for racked, and "wagged his brows" (I'm more used to "waggled").
Amor Leer
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read these stories as individual books and was happy to see that the author combined them into a trilogy.
This is a low-angst story following the friendship, love and struggles of Mason and Rhys.
This is a HEA story which left me feeling content
Ann
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you have missed any of the episodes of Rhy and Mason then here is your chance to buy the complete set, which you really should have already!!
Book 1 Kissing a Fool
Book 2 Careless Whisper
Book 3 One More Try
Loredana Raccanello
Jul 21, 2017
Ampr
Jul 18, 2017
Wendy
rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2017
Aug 20, 2017
Stacy Amazan
Aug 20, 2017

I'm Your Man (3 books)
  • Kissing a Fool (I'm Your Man, #1)
  • Careless Whisper (I'm Your Man #2)
  • One More Try (I'm Your Man, #3)