Start by marking “Liberate (The Vindicated, #2)” as Want to Read:
Liberate (The Vindicated, #2)

Liberate

(The Vindicated #2)

This is an updated cover edition of ASIN B06ZXRJ7QN.

Lies, deceit, betrayal—everything has changed from the life I had. From the life I knew. I lost my team. I lost my livelihood. I never thought it could come to this.

I vowed to protect her.

I failed.

But it’s not over yet.

The agency made a mistake when they decided to take my life. Now I was free, and a man who answers t
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Liberate, please sign up.

Start your review of Liberate (The Vindicated, #2)
Kodie Mackay
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
...

I'm in a state of what the f just happened?!

This book was fantastic!. I'm not going into detail because honestly it will ruin it for you completely however just know this book will knock your socks off.

It packs a punch full to the brim with suprise, heartbreak, betrayal, love and lots of humour. It's all wound together seamlessly making it a great story. The charters are fantastic and all play great parts. I cannot wait for what's next!.
Kimkbries
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a great follow up to Deceit. When Deceit ended we knew Lily and Kace were together but the danger was still there. In this book so many questions were answered and the way the story went I just had to see how it ended. Kace and Lily are the perfect couple. I also enjoyed Kace's Team and how they worked through everything. They are a family who will do what it takes but they added humor along the way. Sit back and enjoy this one! ...more
Sassy Southern
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book two in the vindicated series. I did not recieve book one to review and I think i would have understood the book better had I read book one. The book starts with a bit of a flash back involving a group from the organization and having realized that things were not as they seemed. The story line kind of reminds me of the movie Wanted. This book is focused on Lily and Kace whos father has been killed and was the creator of the organization. Kace is out for revenge on Camilla his mother ...more
Dana Busenbark
Talk about starting off book two with a bang! We see a lot of things happening around Kace and Lily's deaths. We see a lot of things happening around SO7 and The Agency. At Lily's funeral, Kace's mother shows up. What happens at the funeral? What does Kace do that almost gets Lily caught by another Operative from The Agency, or another Agency? Who are the two blonde men at Lily's funeral and why does she think they look familiar? Who are they? Things really get turned up heat wise in this book f ...more
Kathryn Linke
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in the Vindicated series, Deceit and eagerly anticipated reading Liberate. This book cannot be read as a standalone, you need to have read Deceit, as the story line picks up from where the first book left off.

Honestly the first half of this book is on the slower side, and the characters spend a lot of time in their heads, confronting their own neurosis. Once the plot, drama, action and intrigue picked up I literally couldn't put this book down I was c
Susan Trewick
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Vindicated series and is not a standalone, this book starts exactly where the first book ended. Boy what a ride the reader is taken on! I don't want to give anything away so I won't say much about the story other than there are a lot of the questions are answered but there's more unanswered!! Lily and Kace are still together, the chemistry between them is still off the charts and the sex melts your kindle!! I loved his team ( or Lucas! ) they are so protective of l ...more
Kylee
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liberate is the second book in the Vindicated series and an absolute five star read. This book picks up where Deceit finished and also gives us a little insight into what actually happened at the end. Both Addison Jane and KE Osborn have outdone themselves with the second book. This book will keep you captivated from start to finish. Kace and Lily are the type of characters that will hold your attention and your heart. The second instalment in this series is full of surprises, suspense, drama an ...more
She's a Lip Biter
I was completely torn up at the end of Deceit. I didn't know what was going on and who was good and who was bad....and it was AMAZING!!! Addison and KE did an amazing job of keeping me in the best kind of suspense moving into this book. Liberate is the conclusion to the Kace and Lily's story and picks up right after the end of Deceit. They keep the questions going and the tension in high gear as they take you through the minds of some seriously messed up people. It is heartbreaking and funny and ...more
Beth hicks
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god this book will leave everyone at the edge of their seat throughout the whole thing, it will most defiantly leave everyone wanting more. This book is as simply brilliant as the first in the series Deceit. It will take you on a journey of twists and turns.. I'm honestly speechless I can't put into words how much I loved this book, these authors are pure genius with this storyline you will never see any of the stuff in book 2 coming and its sure to knock your socks off! ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR LIBERATE!! I love this page turning series it is so entertaining. The story continues from the first book Deceit, so I would recommend reading that one first. This story is full of action, lies, suspense, sexiness and fantastic characters. Kace and Lily are fun together and they would love to tell you there story. These two authors compliment each other and turn out the perfect book.
Crystal
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liberate is book two in the Vindicated series. Must read Deceit to know what's going on in this one. After the way Deceit ended, I couldn't wait to get ahold of this book and find out what happens. This story is so captivating, suspenseful, intriquing and awesome! It was heartstopping at times, and It keeps you guessing right to the end. All the characters were great, I liked their banter, and how they would do anything to protect eachother. This is a must read!
Konny
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liberate by Addison Jane and KE Osborn is a dark-ish read. Liberate is book two in The Vindicated Series and is not a stand-alone. For better understanding I recommend to read Deceit- book one, first.
Liberate picks up where Deceit ends up. Lily and Kace are together and hidden away, but the danger isn´t over. Kace´s team investigates. And while he´s busy, Lily slowly slips in the dark.

I couldn´t put this book down. I didn´t wanted it to end but I couldn´t not know what happened to the characters
Jennifer Oloughlin
I loved the twists and turns Addison and KE threw at us. We have Kace and Lily’s story along with the awesome set ups of a few others.

* I voluntarily read an advanced reader’s copy of this book*
Destiny
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok , you know when you read a new author and your like whoa ! Well this was me , such a great read . I read it so fast and I’m like no way this was amazing. I loved it and am hoping I can get the next book NOW!
Nicole Mcclain
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What does it take to get a happy ending?

I liked this story. I enjoyed the fast pace in the beginning of them on the run. It was filled with action and hot tense romance. But it lagged in the middle and brought my interest in the story down a little. It picked up and a happy ending was the result.
I guess I wanted a little more suspense and twists to give it that heart stopping feeling, but I just never got there.
Good story but felt like it was missing something dramatic.
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You put your trust in the very people that nearly ruins you. I'm very sure they have already ruined other's. Power players do just that. The more they have, the more they want. And the less they care who they maim and kill
The hot men are to the rescue again. Taking out the rubbish and protecting the innocent. Will Kade take out his mother?
This book surprised the hell out of me!
Meleaha Howard
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kace and Lily are now on the run, after faking their deaths. They must find a way to right the wrongs that have been done. Along the way they find some interesting people to help them. They also make new enemies, but also new friends who are willing to do anything to help right the wrongs and bring balance back.
Robin
Very well written. Love how the characters come together. Can't wait for the next book to come out ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap on a cracker

Wow.. mind blown ! Seriously just when i thought i knew what was going to happen next BOOM! Plot twist! .
I have to just say that Addison Jane and K.E Osborn freakin rock when it comes to stories like these ones . They obviously get on well and seem to have the same mind set when it comes to writing a book together. Im loving their writing style and the stories that they write together are truely non stop action drama lust revenge and humor.
And the vindicated series has a
Kimberly Garner
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liberate is a dark read. It Is book two in The Vindicated Series and is NOT a standalone. For better understanding read Deceit book one, first. I couldn´t put this book down and I didn´t want it to end either but I had to know what happened to the characters. And I really can´t wait till the next book in the series.
Rose Maniscalco
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Many questions are answered in this book, although I'm sure it's not going to be the last one in the series. Things have gelled within the team and certain things have come to light within the organization.

Pretty good read.
Jodie Prange
3.5 stars. Can't wait for the next one but hope it's not a cliffhanger. Story sort of lost its Oomph with the second one. But loved it once I got back into it. ...more
Dawn
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book following Deceit, and it was just as amazing as the first if not better! We got to see all the characters from the first book in ways you wouldn’t have ever guessed! We got all the laughter and more compared to the first book! With Luca, Kace’s best friend and one of his team members, they come up with a plan to figure out the big picture and what’s actually going on. Now that Lily and Kace have his team at their back protecting them, they are still forced to lay low and ...more
Karen Voitik
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
>Book Review – Liberate
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is 2nd in the Vindicated series and ends in an HEA. A hidden story behind Lily and Kace’s survival shows that the team is fully behind Kace. Kace and Lily are hiding out, while the team is trying to get info to take the bad operatives out. There is a lot in this story that is very hard to believe. The Syndicate sends 2 goons to take out Lily and Kace. Kace captures them, but lets them go. After kidnapping the goons once again, the h
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A definite must read book & series

This was an intriguing story with awesome characters, lots of humor, mystery, suspense, many surprises, and unexpected twists that will keep you glued to the pages until the end. I'm still not thrilled with the cliffhangers, but luckily the next book is available and starts a whole new era with the SO7. I can't wait to start it! I'm truly hoping that the next two books in the series (#'s 4 & 5), will be available very soon!
Hint Hint!! ;)
I would definitely reco
Irene Marshall
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Well this series just gets better there is lots of intrigue numerous twists and turns within a great storyline. Lily discovers her brothers really aren't the bad guys, Kace finds his dad alive after believing him dead for three years. Lily proves herself worthy and tougher than even she thought and all the team and Axle's MC family work together to bring Camille down. There are lots of hot men, hot sex and strong women all wrapped up in a great story brilliant read.
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this series!!! Such a page turner. I could not put this down! The characters are awesome the chemistry is off the charts with Kace & Lily. The twists that you don’t see coming! Molly & Luca are so funny I’m not sure which is better for the laughs. This series is so good! I wish the rest of this series was available I’m sure I would read it straight though with very little sleep!
Avital
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars !

I am enjoying this series so much! I can't wait to see what the next books bring! I hope so of the characters get their own stories!
Rhea
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book, written well! Looking forward to starting the next one.

• Peasants and Kings
  • Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Balance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 6)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #4)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC, #3)
  • Charon MC Boxset: Volume 1 (Charon MC Boxsets)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Loner
  • Sufferance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 4)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Hell's Fire MC: The Full Series
  • Down & Dirty: Linc (Dirty Angels MC, #9)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #3)
Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.
When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.
Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always ma

The Vindicated (3 books)
  • Deceit (The Vindicated #1)
  • Revive (The Vindicated, #3)