Start by marking “Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods (Plato Wyngard #2)” as Want to Read:
Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods (Plato Wyngard #2)

Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods (Plato Wyngard #2)

The death of someone close has Plato and Luther seeking vengeance on the other side of the world, chasing evil into the heartland of Ethiopia. What starts out as simple revenge, becomes something much more. Former Guild of Wolves operative, now excommunicated, Malekai has discovered the whereabouts of the legendary armour of King Memnon. Armour that was forged by the Greek ...more
Published July 10th 2017 by Murder of Crows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods

Start your review of Plato Wyngard and the Armour of the Gods (Plato Wyngard #2)
Meenaz Lodhi
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This time we go to enigmatic and mysterious Ethiopia with isolated tribes and time suspended rituals and wonderful cultural mythology, a country which has always fascinated me, shrouded with ancient secrets and myths! The Lindsay brothers have outdone themselves with the plot, the scenery, characters, action,..and a small morsel of the secret cult.An unexpected and emotive turn at the beginning of the story marks the he start of an intrepid and action filled adventure! I do hope there are more ...more
Katherine A. McClure
A five star read!

Just when you think nothing more can possibly happen to these guys, it does. Like the first book in this series the action is fast paced and non-stop. This is a book that you'll find hard to put down until the last page is read. This is definitely a five star book.
Caity
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Both the Valley of the Immortals and the Armour of the Gods are amazing books. Definitely a new favorite and I have my fingers crossed for a third installment. Can't wait to see what's next!!
Linda Richardson
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the second book in this series. Great character development and another fast-paced storyline full of action and adventure. I highly recommend this book.
James Lindsay
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it. I love it. Haha
Olivia  Boyd
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. After reading the first book last year i was really excited for the second. I got this book for my birthday and tore through it in about two weeks. Its really gripping and gets you hooked from the beginning. Would definately recommended this book. I know it is available on amazon as well as in dymocks stores so go check it out. ...more
Chloe Alexis
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After I travel to Vietnam (book 1) I'm going to Ethiopia.

This is a full on action adventure. Plato so stoic and cool under pressure with his trusty sidekick Luther kicking butt. Luther would hate being called that lol

Great read for a lazy holiday!
Patrick Berry
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is very interesting, I love the genre action and adventure and I think anyone in the world would devour this book, I would read this book at any age in my life, but it's probably not suited for anyone under nine or ten years of age.

I think if you would like James Bond, Alex Rider type of action books you would absolutely love this book all the way through.
Ben Rush
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Plato and Luther and hate the bad guy. These are characters I care about.

Exciting action that highlights a surprisingly interesting 1970s Ethiopia. Sorry Matthew Reilly, these
LINDSAY brothers are my new favourite action adventure authors.

Highly recommend!
Dotty Abuol
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By far one of the best books I've ever touched incredible storyline. My favourite character is Luther
Melinda
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to finally get a copy of the latest instalment in the Plato Wyngard adventures.

Another fast-paced action and adventure novel from the Lindsay brothers. Following on from the Valley of the Immortals, the two heroes, Plato and Luther, are caught up in a dangerous game of revenge which takes them into Ethiopia and delivers a conundrum which they must unravel.

Another nail-biting, edge of your seat ride which had me cheering the boys on every step of the way.

Well written with
Mandy Walkden-Brown
Death and danger in Ethiopia.

This second book of the series is even better than the first (which I was incapable of putting down until I had turned the final page!)

Rife with humour, action and intrigue. A fast-paced thoroughly engrossing story.

More twists, more military action and more interweaving of mythology. And, unfortunately, more unpleasant surprises.

New and intriguing characters, just a shame there're mostly a bunch of murderous psychopaths!

Really looking forward to reading the next
Chelsea Tran
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it just as much as the first one, it kept me reading till night, I enjoyed it and so did my family.
Matthew Marks
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I felt this book had more action than the first and it has a deeper storyline. It introduces new and exciting characters and places. The chapters have great endings that makes you want to keep reading and never put the book down. I can't wait for the third book!!! :)

CheekyPanda
Kate Lindsay
Nov 19, 2018
audrey steward
Dec 06, 2018

• The Six Sacred Stones (Jack West Jr, #2)
  • Scarecrow (Shane Schofield, #3)
  • Scarecrow Returns (Shane Schofield, #4)
  • The Great Zoo of China
  • The 5 Greatest Warriors (Jack West Jr, #3)
  • Seven Deadly Wonders (Jack West Jr, #1)
  • Ice Station (Shane Schofield, #1)
  • The Cassidy Project (Sam Reilly #5)
  • The Napoleon Affair (Sean Wyatt #18)
  • Bloodstorm (Dane Maddock Origins #10)
  • Jack West Jr and the Hero's Helmet (Jack West Jr, #3.5)
  • Roger Ascham and the King's Lost Girl
  • Contest (Dane Maddock #11)
  • The Resurrection Key (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase #15)
  • Ghost Ship (Sam Reilly #17)
  • Shadows of the Midnight Sun
  • The Half Life (Shadows #2)
  • The Dark Temple (Harker Chronicles #4)
Born in 1972, Katherine, NT and married with three children I have always loved to read in particular fantasy fiction. My favourite authors include JRR Tolkien, Robert E Howard, Stephen King, Raymond E Feist and the awesome Matthew Reilly. Growing up I was always a bit of a geek, in particular my love of comics and horror movies, something that has stayed with me well into my “mature years”.

I was