Start by marking “Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)

Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)

Sierra & Cameron are back in book two of the Happened Series.

Now that Sierra & Cameron are happily living together back in California, everything should be perfect. Right?

Amongst all the Prada, Jimmy Choo, Coco Chanel, and Valentino, Sierra is happy to share her life (not so much her closet space) with the man she’s deeply in love with. Continuin
Kindle Edition
Published July 13th 2017 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Then We Happened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then We Happened

Alex ♈
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: strong-heroine, safe
3.5 -3.75 stars

(view spoiler) ...more
Jo
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I forgot the story of them, a few years ago? I have no idea.

I met both after Mr. Black, it's nice, a CEO lady met a blue collar worker then fall in love. They both have issues, S was abandoned one n C was insecure one. I m family with both because I got them in my back all the time.

It's ok to know about when they ended, if not, it's still nice even u didn't read how they met, u can read it too.
Kassandra Marie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, I have loved all of Sandi Lynn books. I am looking forward her next novel. 📖❤💥💋 ...more
Benedikte Larsen
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Sandi Lynn! She’s an amazing author, she writes so many feel good books and I can’t stop reading her books. This is book me two then we happened, and I loved that I could read about Sierra and Cameron again, read their happily ever after. I highly recommend this book and all the books to Sandy Lynn!
Dawn Rickard
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Simply amazing work by such an amazing author Sandi Lynn.

We met Sierra and Cameron in Then You Happened now we have the sequel to the book Then We Happened it's such a brilliant story about CEO Sierra Adams who fell in love with carpenter Cameron Cole.

Things were so blissful with the happy couple. Cameron was finding it hard to get son construction but had two potential offers on the table. Sierra was trying to help him succeed but he told her he didn't want any
Kathy Lynch
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Have you read any of Sandi Lynn's books? If not your are truly missing out. I love all her books. I first read Then you happened years ago. I was so exited when the sequel came out! I reread the first book again then read Then we happened! I was not disappointed!! Cam and Sierra... what a dynamic duo! They're not to be missed. As for all of Sandi's other books... yes I've read them all !!! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, they are all fabulous !!! Forever series with the Bl
Marie Lubrano
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Sandi Lynn is such an amazing author I love her writing. Then you happy now the sequel to the book. Then we happened it's such a beautiful story. CEO Sierra Adams falls in love for the first time in her life with Cameron Cole who was a carpenter. Cameron. Moved to California to be with Sierra, he was finding it hard to find work and wanted to do it on his own without Sierra help. That didn't stop Sierra.

Well when Cameron found out she was involved in the jobs he wa
Valorie
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwwwwww..........That was beautiful. I've waited so long for this book and really wished it was a little longer but then again, it was perfect just the same. Sierra and Cameron are exactly what I had hoped they'd be. I was a little iffy about the friendships she kept with both Royce and Don but knew that Cam had her undivided attention..and the fact that they loved each other so hard was just priceless.. Now everyone including me, knew what would happen if S ...more
Stacy Hahn
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Then We Happened is the conclusion to Sierra and Cameron's story. You should read then you happened before reading this book.

I absolutely loved how this story turned out. Cameron is a hot and sexy Carpenter and Sierra is the superrich CEO of Adams Advertising. On the outside, these two couldn't be more opposite. That is everywhere except the bedroom. As much as these two love each other, their insecurities just might be their downfall.

Then We Happened is hot, funny, sexy
Jenny Rapp
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A meant to be love!!!!!

I have been a fan of Sandi Lynn since I read her first book. I can honestly say that each book she has published has come close to or topped that one - this story was just as exceptional as all of her others.

Then We Happened is the continuation of Sierra and Cameron's story, their chemistry is off the charts and their love story was absolutely beautiful. The witty, sarcastic, and supportive secondary characters the author created were just as beautiful.

Louise Clews
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good ending

Loved it book one was good seeing a change in Sierra book two was even better she became the person you knew she could be, a fantastic character the chemistry between her a Can was off the charts, great how the other cha were incorporated into the story we even saw the human side of Delia in the end a great ready Sandi Lynn never disappoints i love the writing style five stars
Nancy Lovallo
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another Great book by Sandi Lynn. I loved Than You Happen so I loved that Sandi wrote a second book with Sierra & Cameron and all their friends. In my opinion Authors should think about writing a follow novel when they write a couples that fans truly Love. I can a name a few books of couple I wish the writer would return to. Thank You Sandi for bringing back Sierra & Cameron and continue their story.
Darlene Richardson
Perfect conclusion.

Very enjoyable. This couple had some difficult issues to work through. Sierra mended her relationship with her mother, she took down the walls she built around herself where relationships were concerned. I was happy to see that Sierra and Cameron worked through some difficult issues and got their happily ever after.
Paula Hoskins
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

Fall in love with Cameron and Sierra all over again. She is just as sassy as ever and I just love her. He is swoon worthy. They are both alphas and that makes for an interesting dynamic. Parts of this book will make you laugh out loud. Some will have you feeling sad. Get ready to keep reading because you won't be able to put it down.
Veronica Mostel
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Wow never expected a part two. But I am not complaining. I loved it. I loved how they were perfect for each other. She had to figure out her own demons. He was so in love with her. Great book
Leah
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second part to Cameron and Sierra's story. I loved it, the way the story flowed and how it all came together. I love the ending and how all the people came together and we know what happened with everyone in the story. So good it's definitely a must read,
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Such a fantastic sequel!!!

I love Sierra and Cameron's story!!! I couldn't put this book down from start to finish!!! Love Ava, Rosa, Kirsty and James too!!! Wish there was so much more to read about them!! Hope they maybe make a cameo appearance in a future book.
Terri
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Then We Happened is the second book in the Happened Series and you won't be disappointed. Each character has their own wonderful personality that will make you laugh, cry and want to scream at them. Sandi Lynn did it again with this book!
Pam L
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and Sweet

Such a sweet, happy, book. With a touch of insecurities and growth. This is what a follow-up book is. Ups and downs, personnel growth, and a happily ever after.Thank you Sandi.
Missy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Changing my mind

Four years ago I read the first book in this series. I read it again and then this book. I like Sierra and Cameron but not as much as other characters. This series was a good read though. As always....Enjoy.
Bel
Phyllis Lopez
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rocky Roads Ahead!

Cameron Cole and Sierra Adams could make you look at love and say hell no! But couples all face problems, the trick is how you handle them is the key! A Beautiful story! A must read!
Athena
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 SHOTS OF TEQUILA STARS for this series. I honesty love everything that Sandi Lynn puts out. This duo is no different. Loved the drama and humor of these characters. I wouldn't mind reading the story of James and Kirsty. Hope they make it to ink.
Taoanebr
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Perfect ending to Cam & Sierra love story ❤
Amazing writing, couldn’t stop til the end.
Mary
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Cameron & Sierra are great for each other! I couldn’t put this book down. I would highly recommend you to read Sandi Lynn’s books they are all excellent! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Nono
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Liked this one a lot more than the previous one.
Alina
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every bit of it!! Sierra and Cam are amazing in this story and there journey to stay together. I love Sierra!!! Another great read by Sandi. Can't wait for the next!!!
Tammy Moody hall
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is a great love story
Debbie Messenger
Loved it

I now feel like this story is complete. Loved it and couldn't put it down. Still love Cam and Sierra......
June Howarth
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy for Cam and Sierra not without their fair share of insecurities to conquer loved this series!

• Never Tied Down (The Never, #5)
  • Francine (Nice Girls After Dark, #2; Billionaires After Dark #10; Love in Bloom #52)
  • Fight Like A Mitchell (Mitchell Family, #10)
  • Lilly and Reed (Kensington Family #2)
  • Troublemaker
  • Billionaire's Holiday (Billionaires #17)
  • The Billionaire's Accidental Bride (Part One)
  • Waiting For Me (Beautiful Surrender, #2)
  • The World: According to Rachael (Infinity, #5)
  • Secrets & Lies 4: The Ferro Family (Secrets & Lies, #4)
  • Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella
  • Forever Family (The Forever Series, #5)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Eli (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • Just Listen (Public Lives, #2)
  • Retribution (Deception, #2)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.