Start by marking “Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)

Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)

Sierra & Cameron are back in book two of the Happened Series.

Now that Sierra & Cameron are happily living together back in California, everything should be perfect. Right?

Amongst all the Prada, Jimmy Choo, Coco Chanel, and Valentino, Sierra is happy to share her life (not so much her closet space) with the man she’s deeply in love with. Continuing to run her successful ad
Kindle Edition
Published July 13th 2017 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Then We Happened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then We Happened

Start your review of Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)
Alex ♈

Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series & a heart warming ending! ...more
Jo
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I forgot the story of them, a few years ago? I have no idea.

I met both after Mr. Black, it's nice, a CEO lady met a blue collar worker then fall in love. They both have issues, S was abandoned one n C was insecure one. I m family with both because I got them in my back all the time.

It's ok to know about when they ended, if not, it's still nice even u didn't read how they met, u can read it too.
Kassandra Marie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, I have loved all of Sandi Lynn books. I am looking forward her next novel. 📖❤️💥💋
Benedikte Larsen
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Sandi Lynn! She’s an amazing author, she writes so many feel good books and I can’t stop reading her books. This is book me two then we happened, and I loved that I could read about Sierra and Cameron again, read their happily ever after. I highly recommend this book and all the books to Sandy Lynn!
Dawn Rickard
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Simply amazing work by such an amazing author Sandi Lynn.

We met Sierra and Cameron in Then You Happened now we have the sequel to the book Then We Happened it's such a brilliant story about CEO Sierra Adams who fell in love with carpenter Cameron Cole.

Things were so blissful with the happy couple. Cameron was finding it hard to get son construction but had two potential offers on the table. Sierra was trying to help him succeed but he told her he didn't want any help. But one day Sierra w
Kathy Lynch
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Have you read any of Sandi Lynn's books? If not your are truly missing out. I love all her books. I first read Then you happened years ago. I was so exited when the sequel came out! I reread the first book again then read Then we happened! I was not disappointed!! Cam and Sierra... what a dynamic duo! They're not to be missed. As for all of Sandi's other books... yes I've read them all !!! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, they are all fabulous !!! Forever series with the Black f
Donna Rutledge
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this continued story of Sierra and Cameron. If you read the first book you knew that money was going to be a problem between them. Sierra is so rich and Cameron is so proud that these two will definitely tangle.

When Sierra goes behind Cameron's back to make sure he has work so he will want to stay in LA you know the secrets are going to bite her in the butt. You just don't know how badly, then throw in her mothers problems, James and Kristy's story, and you have a full book.

I highly reco
Marie Lubrano
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Sandi Lynn is such an amazing author I love her writing. Then you happy now the sequel to the book. Then we happened it's such a beautiful story. CEO Sierra Adams falls in love for the first time in her life with Cameron Cole who was a carpenter. Cameron. Moved to California to be with Sierra, he was finding it hard to find work and wanted to do it on his own without Sierra help. That didn't stop Sierra.

Well when Cameron found out she was involved in the jobs he was getting he move
Stacy Hahn
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Then We Happened is the conclusion to Sierra and Cameron's story. You should read then you happened before reading this book.

I absolutely loved how this story turned out. Cameron is a hot and sexy Carpenter and Sierra is the superrich CEO of Adams Advertising. On the outside, these two couldn't be more opposite. That is everywhere except the bedroom. As much as these two love each other, their insecurities just might be their downfall.

Then We Happened is hot, funny, sexy and emotional at times.
Valorie
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwwwwww..........That was beautiful. I've waited so long for this book and really wished it was a little longer but then again, it was perfect just the same. Sierra and Cameron are exactly what I had hoped they'd be. I was a little iffy about the friendships she kept with both Royce and Don but knew that Cam had her undivided attention..and the fact that they loved each other so hard was just priceless.. Now everyone including me, knew what would happen if Sierra wasn't truthful about the jo ...more
Kimberly
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book #2

This book picks up where the first one ends.

Sierra and Cameron are now living in L.A. and he's looking for steady construction jobs. Sierra wants to help him by calling a few favors, but Cam is hell-bent on doing it his way.

When he finds out that two jobs have been given to him via Sierra, he loses it. Even though people love his work and keep hiring him.

When Cam walks away from her without listening, the walls Sierra built that he spent so much time destroying immediately resurface with
Jenny
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A meant to be love!!!!!

I have been a fan of Sandi Lynn since I read her first book. I can honestly say that each book she has published has come close to or topped that one - this story was just as exceptional as all of her others.

Then We Happened is the continuation of Sierra and Cameron's story, their chemistry is off the charts and their love story was absolutely beautiful. The witty, sarcastic, and supportive secondary characters the author created were just as beautiful.

Nancy Lovallo
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another Great book by Sandi Lynn. I loved Than You Happen so I loved that Sandi wrote a second book with Sierra & Cameron and all their friends. In my opinion Authors should think about writing a follow novel when they write a couples that fans truly Love. I can a name a few books of couple I wish the writer would return to. Thank You Sandi for bringing back Sierra & Cameron and continue their story. ...more
Louise Clews
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good ending

Loved it book one was good seeing a change in Sierra book two was even better she became the person you knew she could be, a fantastic character the chemistry between her a Can was off the charts, great how the other cha were incorporated into the story we even saw the human side of Delia in the end a great ready Sandi Lynn never disappoints i love the writing style five stars
Paula Hoskins
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

Fall in love with Cameron and Sierra all over again. She is just as sassy as ever and I just love her. He is swoon worthy. They are both alphas and that makes for an interesting dynamic. Parts of this book will make you laugh out loud. Some will have you feeling sad. Get ready to keep reading because you won't be able to put it down.
Darlene Richardson
Perfect conclusion.

Very enjoyable. This couple had some difficult issues to work through. Sierra mended her relationship with her mother, she took down the walls she built around herself where relationships were concerned. I was happy to see that Sierra and Cameron worked through some difficult issues and got their happily ever after.
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Such a fantastic sequel!!!

I love Sierra and Cameron's story!!! I couldn't put this book down from start to finish!!! Love Ava, Rosa, Kirsty and James too!!! Wish there was so much more to read about them!! Hope they maybe make a cameo appearance in a future book.
Pam L
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and Sweet

Such a sweet, happy, book. With a touch of insecurities and growth. This is what a follow-up book is. Ups and downs, personnel growth, and a happily ever after.Thank you Sandi.
Veronica Mostel
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Wow never expected a part two. But I am not complaining. I loved it. I loved how they were perfect for each other. She had to figure out her own demons. He was so in love with her. Great book
Phyllis Lopez
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rocky Roads Ahead!

Cameron Cole and Sierra Adams could make you look at love and say hell no! But couples all face problems, the trick is how you handle them is the key! A Beautiful story! A must read!
Terri
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Then We Happened is the second book in the Happened Series and you won't be disappointed. Each character has their own wonderful personality that will make you laugh, cry and want to scream at them. Sandi Lynn did it again with this book!
Leah
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second part to Cameron and Sierra's story. I loved it, the way the story flowed and how it all came together. I love the ending and how all the people came together and we know what happened with everyone in the story. So good it's definitely a must read,
TeeLy
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 SHOTS OF TEQUILA STARS for this series. I honesty love everything that Sandi Lynn puts out. This duo is no different. Loved the drama and humor of these characters. I wouldn't mind reading the story of James and Kirsty. Hope they make it to ink.
Bel
Missy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Changing my mind

Four years ago I read the first book in this series. I read it again and then this book. I like Sierra and Cameron but not as much as other characters. This series was a good read though. As always....Enjoy.
parnit singh
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

A great ending to a great story. The story was very good. Both book 1 and 2. Strong female role so if you do not like that then this book is not for you. Otherwise a must read
Nono
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Liked this one a lot more than the previous one.
Debbie Messenger
Loved it

I now feel like this story is complete. Loved it and couldn't put it down. Still love Cam and Sierra......
Alina
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every bit of it!! Sierra and Cam are amazing in this story and there journey to stay together. I love Sierra!!! Another great read by Sandi. Can't wait for the next!!!

• Seven Day Wife: A Fake Marriage Office Romance
  • Under His Control: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • The Jilted Bride's Secret Baby (Babies and Billions #2)
  • The Scottish Billionaire: Prequel
  • In His Office: An Enemies to Lovers Standalone Romance
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Billionaire's Unexpected Bride
  • Baby Secret (Slade Brothers, #3)
  • Baby Bump (Billionaire Bosses Book 1)
  • A Billionaire Rebel (The Holden Brothers #2)
  • Best Friend's Sister (Slade Brothers Book 5)
  • Our Way
  • Arrogant Boss
  • Sandy (Vested Interest #7)
  • Loves Me Not (Slade Brothers, #4)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.