Start by marking “Succumbing to his Nature (Wolves of Stone Ridge #41)” as Want to Read:
Succumbing to his Nature (Wolves of Stone Ridge #41)

Succumbing to his Nature

(Wolves of Stone Ridge #41)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  211 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Out of the Cage: When an enforcer goes on a task for the council, he discovers a duty that will impact the rest of his life.

Adisa Derringer has worked for the Shifter Council for over one hundred years. After refusing a councilman's orders, he narrowly avoids losing his enforcer position. Accompanying another councilman as his security is a second chance. Unfortunately, Ad
Published July 21st 2017 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Succumbing to his Nature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Succumbing to his Nature

Ije the Devourer of Books
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
These stories follow the same formula but that doesn't matter because the characters are great. I really enjoyed the two main characters in this book. As a series it is actually quite gripping because you get drawn into the world and all the different communities of shifters and other beings. The stories are novella length and this is perfect for reading in between longer books. I think this story is a really good addition to the series.
Hc
There is certain disappointment in that there's not a lot known about how Adisa came to be, just that he was taken in by Beliel. I also would have loved to see a scene with him and Lyle, see how they interacted and connected, both being lizard shifters.

I am happy to say this did NOT annoy me with overly used phrases, and while the causes of Boaz's bulging muscles in human form are not be be at this time, I'm hoping that will eventually make its way into the storyline.
Faye Kennedy
4.5. Stars for this gorgeous book. Charlie Richards writes great stories which are fantastic to read. I love this series so far with characters from previously stories returning. I can't wait to read what happens next in the next book.
Enforcer/ bodyguard Adisa arrived at Stone Ridge with council man Granis to question Alpha Declan. Before getting to far a bomb was found. Danger was around.
Alpha and the group rushed to a trapped wolf they'd been trying to help being stuck in a wall . lol. He was
Morgan  Skye
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, bgs, paranormal, series
This was a lot of fun!

We have a mostly feral shifter who doesn’t know he’s a shifter and a rather unique shifter who raised by a Demon who find themselves as mates.

There’s a lot of running through the woods and internal questioning and then some really sweet but hot first-time sex!

If you’re a fan of the series you’ll love this – including some great lines from my favorites: Jared and Carson!

Recommended!

4.5 of 5 stars
Gerald Sessions
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caged

Losing 30years of his life sold, caged and experimented on Boraz was huge aggressive, almost feral. He met the lizard of his dreams now the healing begins. Declan now knows a member of the counsel is in league with the scientist
Melanie~~
This series is my crack. They aren't great, but I like the setting and definitely enjoy the story. Perfect escapism.
Sandra Walker
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wolf & Lizard

Very strange couple wild and tame. One new instantly new they were mates. The other had to think on it. But in the end it all worked out.
TracyG.
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
I enjoyed this one. It answered a good few questions that have been lingering for a while.
Mae Hanley
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, same-sex
I find I enjoyed this one more than some of the others because Boaz didn't remember and had to relearn so much. He seemed more vulnerable to be for that reason so more latable.
Julie scott
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Succumbing to his Nature (Wolves of Stone Ridge Book 41 )

This was good I really liked it wish it could have been a little longer but can't wait for the next one ....
Karen
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series. Well written with well developed characters. Great quick reads.
DoaJaneoDoe
Dec 29, 2017
Sue Caines
Feb 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Wolves of Stone Ridge (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • Werewolf at the Zoo (Wolves of Stone Ridge #1)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge #3)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge #4)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge #5)
  • Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge #6)
  • Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)
  • Loving the Enemy (Wolves of Stone Ridge #8)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)