Start by marking “Savage Locke (Locke Brothers, 2)” as Want to Read:
Savage Locke (Locke Brothers, 2)

Savage Locke

(Locke Brothers #2)

STERLING LOCKE

They say us Locke brothers are savage and that we’ll take care of any motherfucker who steps out of line without even batting an eye.
They’re right as shit.
The last thing you want to do is get on the bad side of a Locke.
There’s no fucks given when it comes to protecting the people we care about. We’ll fight to the motherfucking death if it comes down to it
Published July 11th 2017

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionSuper hot cover on this one. Great representation of the hero. Good composition and interesting title work. It's also similar in style to book one, so good continuity within the series.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one a lot, but it fell a little short of meeting my expectations after the greatness that was Damaged Locke.

description

This one felt a lot tamer in the sex department to me, and I would have liked some fleshing out of their relationship in high school. To this point, some glimpses into their pasts together wo
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

REVIEW ALSO POSTED ON MY BLOG
SAVAGE LOCKE - KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘SAVAGE LOCKE’: is the second book in Victoria Ashley’s & Jenika Snow’s ‘Locke Brothers #2’ series. It picks up where the first book left off.

Partying late at night around their bonfire they are alerted to the lights of a vehicle coming down the long drive away, Locke recognises the small car straight away, he hasn’t seen the occupant Wynter for a few years but what has his blood boiling over is the bruising and c
Nerd4life_94
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only thing that could make this better is if I had Ace and Melissa's story NOW! :)
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
Sterling Freaken Locke!! Man-o-Man he is Awesome!!

“I’m yours.” I smile against her neck before kissing it. “I’m Sterling Locke and I fucking belong to you. Every last bit of me.”

Sterling has loved Wynter since HS but never thought he was good enough, so he never tries. So when she shows up years later needing help from an abusive ex, he makes it his priority to help her out and make her his.

“I’ll never hide the way I feel for you from anyone. When I finally find that piece of shit he’ll know
Andrea
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A hot OTT alpha Sterling! Wynter was a great strong girl!

I want Ace and Melissa's story sooner rather than later!!!
100sweet
Jul 12, 2017 rated it liked it
This is definitely a story with an OTT protective, possessive, and obsessed H. There were a few things that kept me from giving this a better rating. First, the story is too short. Second, the H and his brothers drink and smoke a lot. Third, there is no mention of them working. How are they able to support themselves? Lastly, the couple in this book and the last one did not get married. They are just together.
Stories in Review
Violent, but I loved it. Perfect read. The only om was the ex and they were never in contact, Sterling just gave him what he deserved. One of my favorite series.
Angie Turner
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Raw and gritty...
"I'll make sure she's avenged, make sure she knows I'll always protect her. For her I'd level the fucking world." That pretty much sums up this gritty and powerful second book in this dark and emotionally engaging series. It will grab you by the throat and not let go!
Sterling has wanted Wynter for a long time now, but, she moved on and yet he's never forgotten her. When she appears at his house battered and bruised he will give her the revenge she could only get by coming to a
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
~copy received via the author~

I am in lust mode over this series!

The Locke Brothers are bad ass and twisted. Each brother has their own story and with each story comes more darkness and hope.

Savage Locke is Sterling and Wynter's story.

Sterling Locke is the Savage of the three brothers. He's a ruthless SOB. Sterling has always loved Wynter from a distance. When he dreams of a future, something he seldom does, he sees Wynter. So imagine his surprise when Wynter comes barreling back into his life a
Erin
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
More like 3.86 stars.

I didn't like this one as much as the first, but it was still very enjoyable. There wasn't anything "wrong" with it. I found the connection of the MCs to be lacking, especially compared to the first. I also dont believe this Locke lived up to the hype of what his character was supposed to be.

Will still continue the series. :)
Sunami
Feb 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
2/9/18 - 99 cents sale
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
5 Stars to Savage Locke: Locke Brothers #2 by Victoria Ashley & Jenika Snow.

Sterling & Wynter.......

Another Locke brother gets his story. Sterling is the middle brother and no less intense and vicious than Ace or Aston. Sterling, like his brothers, is not to be messed with. They are feared and for good reasons. However, while they can be brutal, they are intensely loyal and protective of those they care about.

That said, I wasn't sure I would like this series but because I am a fan of bot
BookSmacked
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Locke Brothers. Fuck me they are ruthless, vicious unforgiving but their reasons are admirable. They take matters into their own hands.

Sterling Locke aka Savage because he's unrelenting and if you cross his path your almost as good a dead.

Winter has returned home and sought refuge with Sterling from her piece of shit boyfriend.

It's immediate that these two have a past and I found myself immediately engaged in the story wanting to know why they weren't together anymore.

Both seem to have s
Harloe Rae
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wowza!!! Just when I think Victoria & Jenika's writing can't possibly get any hotter they release Savage Locke! Sterling and Wynter are so scorching, my Kindle was burning up!

If you like romance with plenty of heat and erotic seduction, you'll love this author duo. It's not all sex either. They weave in a dramatic plot with grit and suspense that blended very well with the steamy stuff.

Once again, I'm very glad these two paired up. Yummy!
Kerry Fletcher
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Savage is exactly the word for Sterling Locke!

Book 2 in the Locke Brothers series.

Sterling had his heart stolen at a young age. He watched and protected his girl from afar. His home life meant he stayed away from her but he never forgot her. Wynter.

When Wynter shows up at his home he knows something is wrong. When he gets a good look at her broken busted up face he knows he will stop at absolutely nothing to avenge her. She's always been his but now he's taking her. No one hurts the ones he love
Jennifer Finn
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it

I did like the first one a lot better but after thinking on it for a bit I did add an additional star because I'm not sure why this one was just okay for me. The Locke brothers are back and more savage than ever especially when you fuck with someone they care about. That's what I love about these 3 brothers and I can't forget sexy Uncle Killian, who I really hope gets a book of his own. They are bad ass to their very core but when they love they love fiercely and with their whole heart, mind, bo
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
If you liked Damaged Locke and the awesomeness that was Aston, then you will totally die for Sterling in Savage Locke. Sterling drops absolutely everything when his high school crush turns up on his doorstep needing his help and a safe place to stay. Wynter knew the one place she could go, even after having left all those years ago, was to the Locke house and Sterling. He was her protector back in the day she knows she can turn to him for anything.

The closeness of Sterling and Wynter's relations
Amy Rogers
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think you have seen it all with the Locke brothers along comes Sterling who is pretty sweet yet badass in the same breath! I wouldn't want to screw with him or anyone near him. He is so different from his brothers yet they are alike in a way that bonds them together. Wynter is the one who got away. She may have been gone but she was far from forgotten. When she shows up to the only place she can really turn Sterling took one look at her and knew that he had to avenge her and what h ...more
Jodi Nichols
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
RAW, DARK, and GRITTY!!! Victoria and Jenika did amazing with Sterlings book! So much intensity involved when it comes to the Locke boys, but Sterlings story is so far the most intense and my favorite!

Sterling is just as damaged as Ashton is from the 1st book, but he is also the most protective in my opinion! When he learns of why Wynter has returned and come to him for help, he goes into ultra protective mode and storms the earth! Hot as hell and so badass!!!

Wynter has returned home and for a g
Lindsey King
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well.... Once again Victoria and Jenika do a fantastic job! I loved Sterling from the first book and had super high for his own book. Each and everyone were met and surpassed! I loved this read! Winter comes to Sterling with hell chasing her. She knows that hes the ONLY one who can truly save her. But her past isn't a pretty one. Sterling knows this. And Winter knows what he came from. What battles he had to fight. Their chemistry was strong even in their past. But now... WOW! They click. They c ...more
Tammi
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
OH these Locke brothers! They are like violent Robin Hoods hurting the wrong doers to protect the innocent. They are seen as ruthless, vicious men but there is a love that runs deep, a love for family and a love for their woman.
A second chance story!!
Sterling and Wynter missed their first chance by not letting their feelings known. After a long seperation and a horrible incident they are brought back into each other's lives. His protective side kicks in immediately and he will get the person wh
Sue
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sterling Locke is a savage...he fights hard, plays hard and takes no mercy...whether it's in the act of getting revenge, or taking charge of the woman he wants.
Wynter was that girl who he always had a thing for...but having a cop for a dad, she was kept away from the Locke brothers because of who they were and what they did. When an EX of Wynter's goes too far and needs to be taught a lesson, Sterling comes to the rescue and takes a hold of Wynter's heart and her safety from harm.
I loved this ne
Raven
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
***4 Stars***

Another great, fast paced, dark, raw, and gritty book from these two awesome authors.

Savage is the perfect word to describe Sterling and his brothers. They are loyal, protective, and fiercely possessive over the ones they love. So when Sterling's high school crush comes pulling up in her car with a busted up face, you can try to imagine the pain and torture he was going to inflict on the person who left her face like that.

Wynter left town after graduating to get away from her cont
Chianti Summers
Shelves: reviews
Savage Locke has a great balance of alpha, suspense and darkness. The characters are raw and they have a journey that can only be completed by the others presence. This book will draw you in and keep you turning page by page to see what is coming next. Victoria Ashley and Jenika Snow have done another outstanding job with these Locke Brothers and I for one am looking forward to see what will happen next. Well done ladies, well done!
Danielle Robbins
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and we get the savage Sterling Locke. I loved Aston but I really loved Sterling! He's sexy, loyal and protective. Sterling would do whatever it takes to protect and keep Wynter safe. I love the way he was with her and how he took care of her! Sterling and Wynter were great together and I loved that they got their second chance! Like book one, I devoured this! I am loving this series! I cannot wait for Ace's book!
K.S. Rochell
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intricate , enthralling and perfect!!

This is the second book in the Locke series. I was hooked from page one. It was all consuming and decadent.

Sterling Locke has it all! He is sexy, wicked and dark. An all around tattooed badass. My panties were on fire 🔥

This story was well written. The words just flowed. Jenkia and victoria are one hell of a duo and I cannot wait for the next one in the series!!
Melissa B
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Well, Victoria and Jenika went and did it again....... another amazing Locke brother. If you thought Ashton was the one, you are so wrong because Sterling is absolutely hands down everything! He will ruin you for any other book boyfriend because he is one hell of an alpha male, protective, sexy, loyal, fierce and loves with his whole heart. This book will consume you with its words you won't be able to put it down, you'll refuse to put it down until you see the words "The End" and then you'll be ...more
Casey Bedolla
Hot sexy read

2nd book in the series about middle brother Sterling "Savage" is a very hot sexy read. Just minutes after thinking about a woman from his past Wynter shows up at the Locke brothers place beat up from her boyfriend. Sterling takes her in right away and promises to avenge her. He gets that revenge then confesses his love. After that problem being solve another arises with her dad who is a cop and has hated the Locke family for a long time. Will he step in between them? Read to see wh
Adoore
Jul 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I wanted more. It's a short read with not much of a conflict. I feel like there was more to tell but everything was shrunk into a smaller chunk. I love books from This author but I'm left wanting more.
Laura G
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, you wrote yet another awesome book. Fell in love with Sterling & left me wanting to dive right into Ace. Can't wait for his story. This is another great series you have written. You never disappoint me. Make sure you read this and all her series.
  • Le Cirque D'Amour (Burlesque! #1)
  • Continental Life (Continental Affair, #3)
  • Alphas Prefer Curves: Volume One
  • His Gift (A Dark Billionaire Romance, #3)
  • The Accidentally on Purpose Trilogy (Accidentally on Purpose, #1-3)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • French Cooking 101 (Learning Curves, #1)
  • Reunion (Plus Size Loving, #5)
  • Eighty Days Red (Eighty Days, #3)
  • Midnight Scoundrel: Lycan & Vampire Soulmark Series (Soulmark Series, #2)
  • Among the Chaos ( Soldiers of Chaos MC #2)
  • 12 Days of Christmas: Naughty or Nice?
  • Rocked in the Light (Rocked, #9)
  • Rage (Thunder Gypsies MC, #1)
  • Laura's New Life (The Ice Cream Shop Boy, #3)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Soul Sick (Semper Fidelis)
  • Tempting Meredith (Lovers and Friends, #3)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Locke Brothers (3 books)
  • Damaged Locke  (Locke Brothers, #1)
  • Twisted Locke (Locke Brothers, 3)
“I’ll make sure she is avenged, make sure she knows I’ll always protect her. For her I’d level the fucking world.” 0 likes
“She’s part of the reason I kept fighting when all I felt like doing was giving up . .” 0 likes