Start by marking “The Silver Bullet (Solis Invicti, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Silver Bullet (Solis Invicti, #4)

The Silver Bullet

(Solis Invicti #4)

“To think of death as a thing of beauty: that’s a threshold you can’t cross twice.”

The truth is out, and Emmy is faced with a choice she dreads: surrender her mortality, or allow her frailty to threaten the nascent society the Silver are building. With exile the only reasonable alternative, she struggles with feelings she can’t define and a duty she’s reluctant
Kindle Edition
Published August 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Silver Bullet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Silver Bullet

Start your review of The Silver Bullet (Solis Invicti, #4)
Dianne
Emmy is caught up in a fight for her life, literally. She has no desire to give up her mortality and only deception may save her as the fragile balance of peace in London is threatened and the protection of the Silver is in doubt. One powerful vampiric enemy sets his sights on a total takeover and annihilation of the reigning king and his followers and taking out Emmy would be like icing on his bloody cake.

The Weepers’ number are growing and their deadly threat is everywhere. With a vampiric war in the
Siobhan
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve positively adored the Solis Invicti series, and had high hopes for this final book. I expected a lot of action, with everything coming together in a wonderful way. What I did not expect was the final book in the series to be twist and turns galore. I was of the belief I could not be surprised again, but Josie Jaffrey managed to surprise me once more.

If you have yet to read the prior books in the series, go back and do so now. The Silver Bullet is a wonderful read, but to underst
Jo
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At the risk of repeating myself, I need to preface this review by advising you that this is not a standalone novel.  You absolutely need to have read the first three book in the series before starting this one.

OK.  The review.

I think that this is a series which is an undiscovered gem.  I really do.  I have devoured each installment greedily, and this, the final book in the quadrilogy, was no different.

I confess that I was intrigued to see how Emmy was going
Luna Lovebooks
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
I received a free copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review.

Ms. Jaffrey has done it again! The Silver Bullet is full of action, betrayal, and just the right amount of steamy.

The action picks up right where Bound in Silver left off. It doesn’t let up from there. In all actuality if life hadn’t have gotten in the way I probably could have finished it in a day. I didn’t want to put it down! There are a few slower parts but they blend in well and never last long.

I
Format: Ebook
Pages: 317
Rating: 5
Heat: 3

Thoughts: *Cries* I hate series endings, it’s like losing friends. But it was so worth the read! It’s one of those series that you want to keep close by so you can reread it, or just see it and be reminded of the awesome adventure it was. The story just sticks with you in a way that no matter how long it’s been since you’ve visited you still remember. The problem many of us readers face when/>/>Heat:/>Rating:/>Pages:/>Format:/>Genre:/>Author:
Shirley Cuypers
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Josie Jaffrey!

The Silver Bullet
is the fourth and final book in the Solis Invicti series. Emmy found out that Sol Silvered for her and in order to protect them, he turned Emmy Silver. But being Silver is not going to save her. Emmy, Sol, Drew, Oliver and Laila are hiding and training Emmy to become stronger. Everything is going okay until they figure out that Oliver has been playing them and is going to tel
Michelle (Love, Stars and Books)
I received a free review copy in exchange for an honest review from the author.

Book review: The silver bullet (Solis Invicti #4) by Josie Jaffrey (4 stars)

“So go on, run.”

Title: The silver bullet (Solis Invicti #4)
Author: Josie Jaffrey
Format: Kindle (Review copy)
Genre: New Adult, Dystopian, Paranormal, Fantasy, Romance, Horror
Rating: 4/5 stars
[Synopsis] (Taken from goodreads)

“To think of death as a thing of beauty: that’s a threshold y
Ramona Plant
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Silver Bullet is the perfect ending written expertly by Josie Jaffrey. I can just say WOW. It is amazing how she brought this story home and she definitely saved best for last without a doubt! The plot was very well developed and still had some nice twists and turns hidden within, a few nice surprises and finally the last secrets were revealed. This book was very imaginative and well developed and climaxed the right way. The pace was perfect and it was difficult to put down, trust me I know, ...more
2shay
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been a hell of a ride! I absolutely hate that this ride is over. It’s a hair-raising roller coaster with ups and downs, twists and turns. First thought? Oh, wow! I love the Silver! Next? Sheesh, the Silver are evil and nasty! Hmmm...that sounds a lot like humans. I love Emmy to pieces, but I want to shake her until her teeth rattle! Gah! And Cam, sweet, sweet Cam. He would be a favorite in any story. Cam and Tommy are both Silver, both Solis Invicti, the personal guards of the Primus. E ...more
Hannah Jones
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This ARC was sent to me in E book form, I was asked to give an honest review for a free copy.
Disclaimer:  There may be spoilers if you have not read the other 3 books!

Fourth week post the weepers coming out.  We follow Emmy and Ollie post another attack by Ben, accept this time Ben does not care about his own kind, everyone must go, or rebel with him.

Emmy annoys me, Sol has given her many chances to be with him, be safe.  Why can she not decide on a man, after all s
Tangled in Text
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this in one day and then annoyed my husband running at "Silver Speed" all day, but yet always announcing it before disappearing in a flash. :) He might have started reading this series now, just to understand all my references. I couldn't get this story out of my head the rest of the weekend after staying up to finish it one night.

The third book ended with the word, "Run". You can't just end a book with that and not expect me to stay up all night making sure she ran properly througho
Chelsea
I'm struggling to get my thoughts together for this one. Everything that I wanted to happen worked out in ways that I thought were great! I also happened to see a mention at the back of the book that there's going to be another series following this one! Yes please!

- I was able to predict a lot more in this book. Normally that's a bad thing but I loved how everything turned out and there was still a lot of the unexpected. The plot flowed smoothly and just when I thought there wasn't enough
Steph ✨
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, here we are, the final book in the Solis Invicti series.

Josie sent me the first book for review and I loved it so much that I bought the rest of the series (once the new covers were released, of course).

Now I have come to the end and I'm sad. I'm sad that it's the end and I'm sad that the ship I wanted didn't happen BUT I'm super happy because this book had me guessing at EVERY. SINGLE. TURN.
In fact, all of the books had me guessing. There wasn't a single thing (other than the
A
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
I was so grateful to have had the whole series at hand when i read it.
I was so sad when i learned that this book is the last on the series.
this series is all i have ever wanted!! i mix of complicated as hell romance, deceptions, surprises, and most of all vampiress and zombies!!
in this last book we see Emmy journey, how she is coping with change. We follow her through a rough patch of her life, where everything is a mess, the city has fallen in the hands of the other rebels, h
Sarah Sherwood
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. When I went to work the day after I finished, I felt so lost. I knew that I wouldn't get to hang out with these people and these Silver when I got home. I think that is the mark of good storytelling.

I'm not going to pick apart the things I liked and didn't like. When this ride was all over, I was sad. In the future, I will re-read this story.

Thank you Josie Jaffrey.
PW
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Predictable

This series ending was what I expected. Emmy continued to get on my nerves. She never accepted Ollie possibly being so entrenched in his beliefs that there was no changing his thinking. The change in her world was described in clear details that made the book interesting. An ok read.
Lauren Knapper
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a perfect conclusion to a wonderful series. It was filled with everything that makes this series great. There was so many shocking twists that left me speechless. I loved every second of it and I’m so pleased with the ending.
Tina
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a wonderful, entertaining series!!
Tina
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a wonderful, entertaining series!!
Cris Mizerak
Elile
May 16, 2019
Toria
Jan 02, 2018
I have always written stories, but it wasn't until I started the first book in the Solis Invicti series in 2014 that I really became obsessed with writing. I love to read, particularly where the escapism of the story is enhanced with an element of fantasy or science fiction. For me, writing is simply an extension of that journey, but I get to decide what happens next (though it's amazing how often ...more

Solis Invicti (4 books)
  • A Bargain in Silver (Solis Invicti, #1)
  • The Price of Silver (Solis Invicti, #2)
  • Bound in Silver (Solis Invicti #3)