Start by marking “Dalton” as Want to Read:
Dalton

Dalton

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  87 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Everything in Hazel's perfect life is going according to plan. Every moment is accounted for. But she's in for a surprise. When her best friend and roommate takes ill, Jenny begs Hazel to fill in for her on a trip to South Georgia. But life on a horse ranch in her Jimmy Choos isn't exactly what Hazel had in mind for her summer break.

When Dalton Sullivan takes a spill from
Published July 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dalton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dalton

Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A delightful and engaging romance!

Dalton is a delightful and well-written story that speaks of letting things go that hold you back and about finding your way to what you are passionate about. The story line is fresh and moves along at a steady pace while being engaging, captivating and attention grabbing. This story hooked me from the very start and I could not put it down. The characters are easy to connect with and well developed. Vivi Holt knows how to create a story with enough romance and
Elizabeth
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dalton ( Cowboys and Debutantes ) Contemporary - Book 2 )
By: Vivi Holt
Dalton is book two in Cowboys and Debutantes series.I really loved this story. Holt just keeps getting better and better. Holt did not disappoint. The characters were so real that I felt like I was right there with them. I loved the two main characters Hazel and Dalton. Hazel thinks that her life is going just fine till her room mate gets sick and ask her to fill in for her on a job she was to go on. She was suppose to go to a
Kathy Heare Watts
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, I'M IN REAL TROUBLE

The second book in the contemporary Cowboys and Debutantes series will read as a standalone, and these books will read ok out of order. When Grandpa Joe passed away, he had many upstart businesses in various states. He will leave these to various grandchildren, but in the will had a codicil of stipulations. The grandchild or grandchildren must work that business for one full year and make it succeed, or it would revert to Nana Dixie.

Dalton Williams has spen
Sharon
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Part of a Series: bk2
Setting: Southern Georgia
Hero: Dalton- Just inherited an old horse ranch- perfect timing after his rodeo injury that ended his rodeo career.
Heroine: Hazel- A 3rd chair violinist in the Atlanta Symphony. Not exactly happy with her career but has trouble understanding why.
Characterization: 5* - strong- felt connected.
plot/storyline: 4.5.* - sweet and loving
Ending- A good HEA: 5* - Beautiful, Sometimes love takes time no need to rush.
How much I enjoyed it: 5* - I liked how hi
InD'tale Magazine
A light contemporary romance, “Dalton” is the second book in the Cowboys and Debutantes series but can act as a stand-alone tale.

Read full review in the 2018 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Linda Rutland
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Violinist and a bronco riding cowboy?

This was a good story and very unique. But it was full of typos and misplaced words in sentences. I read a lot of ARCs and expect to find errors in them. Published books should be better quality. I've read other books by this author and this book is not her normal standard.
Kathryn
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet, clean romance! Two people have their plans change by circumstances and end up at the Cotton Tree Ranch. One as a new livelihood and the other to help a friend. The ranch changes their life dreams. Will it be a permanent detour?
Candace
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

Hoping to read about his brothers. Vivi Holt brings the story to life with her descriptive writing. Love those cowboys.
Diamondgirl2634
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Love the story and the characters. Vivi Holt does a great job of drawing me in and keeping me there. Can't wait to read the next one in the series!
Donna Campbell
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

This was a fast moving story with many fun characters. I loved the ranch setting and the chemistry between these two main characters. This was a sweet, clean romance.
Anita Rohn
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Wonderful story starts with a little deceit to cover for friends and turns into life changing goals and plans. Very well done
Tracey Kern
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good story

While not as good as the first in this series, this was a good read. It was a little slow in the beginning but an overall good story.
christopher gregory
rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Vivi Holt writes inspirational romance. Of her books, readers say:

"The plot kept me enthralled and the pages turning"
"I cried and laughed"
"What an awesome ending. Can't wait for more!!"

Vivi lives in beautiful Brisbane, Australia with her husband and three young children. Growing up on a farm she learned to love the country life and now she writes about it in her books. History has always fascinate
More about Vivi Holt