Start by marking “Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20” as Want to Read:
Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20

Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20

(暗殺教室 / Assassination Classroom #20)

What does a pathetic class of misfits have in their arsenal to combat their schoolteacher’s alien technology, bizarre powers and...tentacles?!

Ever caught yourself screaming, “I could just kill that teacher”?

What would it take to justify such antisocial behavior and weeks of detention? Especially if he’s the best teacher you’ve ever had? Giving you an “F” on a quiz?
Published February 6th 2018 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20

Start your review of Assassination Classroom, Vol. 20
Raeleen Lemay
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, graphicomanga
I’ve already seen the anime so I knew what would happen but MY HEART STILL HURTS
David Schaafsma
Essentially the Big Finish we have been waiting 2o (you read that right, count 'em, TWENTY) volumes for, with the mop-up 21st yet to read. The set up is this, briefly. Koro Sensei, a tentacled monster, is going to destroy the planet; he becomes a teacher and challenges his low level class to kill him. But they fall in love with him, connect with his surprisingly progressive and enjoyable teaching techniques. I can't tell you how this works out, obviously, I can't say much at all, but I was both ...more
Stewart Tame
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awwww … I’m almost in tears now.

Part of that is simply because it's over. This has been an amazing series, and I’m glad that there's one more volume--something of a coda--to go because I'm not ready for it to be completely over yet. Having been privy to these characters’ lives for so long, they feel like old friends.

Without giving too much away, you pretty much knew it was going to have to end this way. Anything else wouldn't have been true to the integrity of the story.

The entire series, not
Ashley Rose
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It ended exactly like I hoped. I cried with everyone else, beautiful ending that was worth the wait.
Rod Brown
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The creator brings all the feels as he goes all in on a Dead Poets Society/Goodbye, Mr. Chips ode to teachers...with assassinations. A strong and bold ending to a fairly consistently entertaining manga series.
Hannah (Ivyclad Ideas)
Holy hell. If anybody needs me, I'll be on my way to the Wizard's to request a new heart.
Kate
This really is a fantastic series.
Emmelyn
So there I was, past the witching hour (let alone my bed time), full on gasping for air through suppressed sobs (so as not to wake the whole household), and I had this moment of self-awareness:

How did this author make me care so much about characters that don't even exist???

It would be impossible for me to articulate how much I have loved every second of this series. It is by far one of the best stories I have ever (and probably will ever) read, and I recommend it to literally everyone. I adore
cindy
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-assclass
Read scanlation version, cannot wait for the real tankubon.

One last enemy showed up. Maybe he was Koro sensei greatest failure, a mistake that made him became so great teacher to his current students.

Da*n. I read these chapters so slow, don't wanna end it too soon. Fear of how it would ended.
☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This series kills me! It can't really be almost over!!!!
Nadine
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was some fun and interesting ride! I really enjoyed the series as a whole! And for a series quite long it kept changing just enough to stay catching but kept the tension going over all installments!
Noémie Delarosbil
I cried so damn hard. One left to go. I don't want this manga series to end.
Jenny Clark
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an ending...
A great series that goes so much deeper than you would ever think.
Haley
I’m in pain.
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yeah, that's pretty much how it expected it to go. A fitting end. Glad there is one more wrap-up volume.
Latoya
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed this series. I'm holding back tears because this one was really emotional towards the end. I'm curious how it will continue.
Dominique "Eerie" Sobieska
Overall Rating: 8/10 - I enjoyed this series. Original, full of detailed characters. The story is original and very well written. You end up hating and loving Koro-Sensei and understand the emotion each student goes through until the end. Ending is perfect, wouldn't change a thing. I recommend this series. ** Love those covers by the way, simple and perfect fit.

Do I recommend it:
Image result for assassination classroom yes! gif
Oh yes! It's super fun, each character is fun, original and maturing as the story progresses. Lots of comic relief and
Kimberly
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 100th book I’ve read this year and I can’t stop crying because it completely broke me ...more
Telthor
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not crying over a book about a Pervy Tentacle Monster.

It’s just raining. Inside. On my face. Maybe the roof is leaking on this perfectly sunny morning.

Stars this series is so punchy, so good, pulls up on all the emotions, is beautifully drawn, gives nearly every character due attention, likes, and dislikes despite the sheer size of the cast.
Talia
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book wrecked me
DonutKnow
Ana Gutierrez
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nooooo! The ending...OMG the ending! And it's not an ending it's a "to be continued" but it's....oh the feels! Also that last wordless page is just.... beautiful.
Alysha
Excuse me while i cry over this perverted assassin lab experiment gone horribly wrong & his sociopathic students.
Katie
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humour, manga, 2017
Kris Ritchie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The final roll call actually had me in tears.
David Wilson
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give this volume more stars, i would!!
Daphne
I was not expecting to cry at the end of this. It probably doesn't help that it was past midnight and was stressed about school though.

I don't really know what to say about this volume. I usually write reviews right after finishing a book, but it was late last night and my thoughts were a mess, so I decided to go to bed. Clearly, that was a bad idea, as I no longer have much to say. I kind of just want to talk about how much I love this series, but I'm going to save that for the next book.

Can I
Rolando Marono
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shonen-manga
When I started reading this series I never thought the finale will be like this. So emotional. So well built. Some of the things weren't a surprise. We all knew, for a couple of volumes now, how this was going to end, but this is not a problem; you don't feel liked ripped off, ot like if this was predictable. The author build it since the beginnig, now that we can look back, you can realize that everything was going to end this way. And there was no other way to end it.
I was so pleased with this
Tracey
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Volume 20 is the second to last entry in the assassination Classroom series. The students have banded together to try and save Koro Sensei from the laser the government has locked on him to finally end his life. But Grim Reaper and Yanagisawa show up to brutally kill Koro and all his students.

One of the students dies and sets Koro Sensei OFF. He turns black, his rage mode, but then displays all the other colors we've seen on the covers of the books. He accepts that he must kill his former
McKenna
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AHHH!!! So much happened!!! Koro sensei got stuck in a trap the govt set up and he couldn't get out. the govt had a beam in space to kill him. The students tried to save him but got in the way in a battle. A girl was killed but after the big battle Koro sensei saved her and brought her back to life. Soon after he was super tired and collapsed, he told his students to kill him and so they did. HE FREAKING DIIIED!!! GAH!! STUPID PEOPLE!!! But i'm glad the students killed him, it had more meaning . ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• 僕のヒーローアカデミア 22 [Boku no Hero Academia 22] (My Hero Academia, #22)
  • 青の祓魔師 22 [Ao no Exorcist 22] (Blue Exorcist, #22)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 20 [Boku No Hero Academia 20] (My Hero Academia, #20)
  • ワンパンマン 17 [Wanpanman 17] (Onepunch-Man, #17)
  • ワンパンマン 18 [Wanpanman 18] (Onepunch-Man, #18)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 8 [Boku No Hero Academia 8] (My Hero Academia, #8)
  • 黒執事 XXVI [Kuroshitsuji XXVI]
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 12 [Boku No Hero Academia 12] (My Hero Academia, #12)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 16 [Boku No Hero Academia 16] (My Hero Academia #16)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 7 [Boku No Hero Academia 7] (My Hero Academia, #7)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 19 [Boku No Hero Academia 19] (My Hero Academia, #19)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 11 [Boku No Hero Academia 11] (My Hero Academia, #11)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 18 [Boku No Hero Academia 18] (My Hero Academia, #18)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 6 [Boku No Hero Academia 6] (My Hero Academia, #6)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 17 [Boku No Hero Academia 17] (My Hero Academia, #17)
  • ワンパンマン 16 [Wanpanman 16] (Onepunch-Man, #16)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 9 [Boku No Hero Academia 9] (My Hero Academia, #9)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 15 [Boku No Hero Academia 15] (My Hero Academia, #15)
Yūsei Matsui (松井優征 Matsui Yūsei?, born January 31, 1981 in Saitama, Japan) is a manga artist known for manga Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. He was an assistant of Yoshio Sawai, the manga artist of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Shirota Masakage made a cameo appearance in Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo).

暗殺教室 / Assassination Classroom (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • 暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1] (Assassination Classroom, #1)
  • 暗殺教室 2 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2] (Assassination Classroom, #2)
  • 暗殺教室 3 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 3] (Assassination Classroom, #3)
  • 暗殺教室 4 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 4] (Assassination Classroom, #4)
  • 暗殺教室 5 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 5] (Assassination Classroom, #5)
  • 暗殺教室 6 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 6] (Assassination Classroom, #6)
  • 暗殺教室 7 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 7] (Assassination Classroom, #7)
  • 暗殺教室 8 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 8] (Assassination Classroom, #8)
  • 暗殺教室 9 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 9] (Assassination Classroom, #9)
  • 暗殺教室 10 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 10] (Assassination Classroom, #10)