Start by marking “Half my Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession” as Want to Read:
Half my Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession

Half my Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession

This contemporary, literary romance tells the story of Tara, a 38-year-old East European woman who falls in love with Adrian, a 25-year-old English boy. A psychological tale of mind and heart in a catastrophic collision. Struggles, pain, doubts, desire, guilt, shame, torment, you name it. All human emotions described in detail. But there is more, way more. A novel for soul ...more
Published July 11th 2017 by Kwill Books

To ask other readers questions about Half my Age Plus Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half my Age Plus Seven

Start your review of Half my Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession
Cornelius Anderson
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don’t normally write reviews. This author’s style is so unique that I feel compelled to do so. It reminds me of classic writers. In “It’s Never Game Over,” Cristina said she read mostly classic books. You can tell that they left an indelible mark on her.
Nowadays, people do their best to run away from feelings and reality. We prefer stories with vampires and aliens. It’s fair enough: life is a struggle and “in a matter of taste there should be no disputes.”
This book is so much more than a love
Luiza
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want a movie out of this novel!

If someone would ask me to describe this novel in one word, “Enthralling” would be the right one.
Yes, Tara will make you dizzy at times, but she is so pleasant! Because I am a passionate person myself, I can relate to her spirit. I would slap her as I would slap myself. Nobody should stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy. We all know that but love… Oh, l’amour.
Adrian is confused and most likely very scared. This is not only a challenging love story, but
Zapodeanu Madalina
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Half my Age Plus Seven
Headline - The old man dancing waltz is phenomenal

I am not a regular reviewer as I believe that my opinion doesn’t really matter. However, I met the author who made me understand the power of testimonials.
Not being a native English speaker, reading in English is often tricky. However, I had no problem with this novel.
I am the type of person who reads stories I can relate to. This is a tale of pure Love. Not between partners though. It transmitted me so many conflicting
Danielle Urban
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Half My Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession by Cristina G. is an emotional rollercoaster. One that goes wildly crazy. Here, there are two protagonists that are not sure of what they want nor how to go about it. The whole story is surrounded by their weak attempts to make a go of a feeling of attraction. The man hardly puts any effort if at all into loving Tara. So, disappointing. Sad, too. Tara despite her age shouldn't be so childlike in her responses to their relationship. I barely felt like t ...more
Kristen
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love story about two people Tara, 38, and Adrian, 25. There was a pretty huge focus on the age of these two lovers, which I honestly could not understand. I understand it being part of the story but did not find the age difference that shocking.

I found the character development of each of them done very well. However, the believability that these two would actually end up together I found difficult. Their conflicting personalities, introverted and shyness of the two makes me do a double take.

T
Jimmy Jefferson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A romance of love and hate, passion and pain

This is a good romance novel about an older woman named Tara and her young love interest Adrian. The battle to control their emotions and lives is a constant. The two find their way into a very explosive relationship. As they discover the worst of each other they must decide how to proceed and if there is a chance for this forbidden love to flourish or if it will go down in the flames of defeat. A story many of us can relate to. Good read and keeps you
Vania
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an original love story. I absolutely loved the romance and the strugles. It makes you wonder if people know what love is. I have read the sequel too, Half my Age Plus Seven - Too Good to be True. Brilliant! The author is right though, anyone can read this without the sequel. It's a complete novel.
Maureen
Jan 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Disappointing

I could not finish this book. Many chapters in I could not find a reason to continue to read the story. I tried to like the the characters but found her uninteresting and too Whitney .Was not my cup of tea.
Cristina Gherghel
Sam Lewis
Jan 29, 2018
albatrosss
Mar 01, 2018
Cristina G. was born and raised during a very oppressive communist regime.
Being the eleventh child (and a seventh daughter) of a farmer, Cristina thought her life path was sealed until she read “Les Misérables” by Victor Hugo and dreamed of being a writer.
Cristina writes because she has a lot to say.
If you like her stories, hit follow on amazon.com/author/cristinag and here, connect with her on

News & Interviews