Start by marking “Michael (Bachelors of the Ridge, #4)” as Want to Read:
Michael (Bachelors of the Ridge, #4)

Michael

(Bachelors of the Ridge #4)

Brooke Rossi knows how to stay in control.

After all, finding herself a single mother to twins after her ‘allergic to responsibility’ ex-boyfriend left town has kinda set the bar for whatever might come her way. Except the day-to-day realities of single motherhood has her juggling in a way that she couldn’t anticipate, which is why she's one sleepless night away from a pad
Published July 15th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Michael, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael

Alex ♈

I appreciate author's attempt trying to portray this male protagonist as not a manwhore, but he still was the one.

I was very disappointed to find out at 73%!!! that he was NOT celibate after he met the heroine.

Pathetic boy tried to convince himself and the world, that he slept with OW (who even left scratches on his back) before he went through heroine's house doors. Lame and untrue, dude, you came to heroine's house 1 year ago, when you helped her to move in, so don't try to play an in
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

“This is going to be significant.”

Exactly. I never imagined I would see Michael fall like this and with whom! I was a bit surprised by that as I thought it would be someone else.

Brooke and Michael did make sense and it was fun reading about them getting together. It was funny when all the gang got together to help Michael figure out what to do.

There's some drama with Brooke's ex...I didn't really like the way things were handled...or not handled but oh well.

I really loved how Michael st
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotica
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

My first book by this author and I have to say I want to read the previous books in this series.

Brooke was a wild happy women with Italian roots and maybe in the phase of her rebellion stage with her parents, until she got pregnant and her boyfriend of more than two years just walked away. Now she is the mother of twins a boy and girl and raising them alone. She is happy and most of the time she can handle it all.
Michael is a flirt and if you asked his f
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Stunning Friends to Lovers story!!

This book was a perfect example of how not to judge a book by its cover! We have gotten to know Michael throughout the Bachelors of the Ridge series and his playboy ways, or so we thought. He just catapulted into my favorite bachelor! So swoon worthy!! And Brooke is his perfect match. So much fun banter, angst, and passion. It is truly a beautiful story!

This is definitely a must read series. Every book is a standalone but they are all so good, so read them all!!
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
I LOVE Karla's books, but when I found out that Michael had a SINGLE MOM as the heroine I NEEDED this book.

Michael is without a doubt my FAVORITE of Karla's books.

The characters pretty much MADE this book for what it was. The strong sisterly bond between Brooke and Julia, and the friendship between all the guys were admirable. The twins were ADORABLE and stole the scene whenever they appeared. I couldn't get enough of those cuties!!! Brooke and Michael had SUCH amazing chemistry. Whether they
Amy Daws
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michael is so freaking HOT! The flirting he does is unlike anything I've read. This book gave me butterflies, awwwwflies, and hornyflies! Highly recommend!!! Reads super great as a standalone too.
Valerie
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
There’s a lot of useless swearing in this book, used mostly to emphasize emotions and whatnot. I’m not against it but I always feel like authors resorting to lots of swearing couldn’t convey the emotions their characters were supposed to feel properly or something. Which might obviously not be the case but that’s how it comes across at times.

Apart from that, it was a so-so read... it started strong, I liked the heroine’s quick repartee and sarcastic sense of humour but somewhere around the middl
Veronica Felix
I really liked this book. BUT....honestly I totally could have done without the whole "I slept with a "wild" chick" one week before he started going over to the h's house. And to add on to it he describes how she scratched up his back. Really could have done without that. If you're trying to portray Michael as not a "player" then that really wasn't the way to go or the fact that you say I've only been with 15 women in 8 years, but most recently I was with one who causes serious problems between ...more
Johnaka
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michael (Bachelors of the Ridge book 4) by Karla Sorensen
“Assumed playboy meets his match, 5 stars”
STOP, SCROLL BACK UP AND ONE-CLICK!
You know that saying about assuming things? That is totally relevant when it comes to Michael. Everyone assumes he’s a playboy because he flirts with women constantly. But everyone couldn’t be further from the truth, just because he flirts doesn’t mean he hooks up. Michael takes his job as the lighthearted friend seriously, he doesn’t care to correct people’s assu
Katy Kitchin
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 PERFECT STARS 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

There aren’t words to express how much I am in love with this book! Honestly I haven’t read the rest of the books in the series yet, although I’m one clicking them all now because this book guys! I adore how Karla’s funny, sassy, adorable personality is portrayed in every word she speaks, it gives her writing this addictively quirky tone that completely immerses you in the story…

Brooke, what can I say about Brooke? I have so much genuine admiration and respect for her.
Sara Miller
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are few series that I look forward to the next book in the series as much as I do this one! With each novel in this amazing standalone series Karla gives us another unforgettable couple that you immediately want to become besties with and invite over for a BBQ. In Michael my love for this series grows a hundredfold.

We knew from the end of Cole that Michael and Brooke were destined to be Kindle melting, sweet, sexy perfection together it was only a matter of time. And boy, did Karla delive
Nicole Reads
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhhh I love this book so hard.

The author did an awesome job writing this story. It has everything. From the teasing to the angry, from the flirting to the action, from the brokenness to the heart repair.

“Snarky and feisty, with a dry humor that made me laugh easily, Brooke didn’t remind me of any other woman I’d ever met. And I liked that about her.”

Michael and Brooke are just the best characters ever. Independent, caring, funny and strong. They are just the perfect fit for each other a
Suzanne
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh this book really hit me hard on a personal level because I can relate so much to what Brooke went through with her ex. Been there, done that, I did not want that t-shirt but I wear it proud now. Anyway, this book is a really great friends to lovers tale. Well sorta friends I guess. It was such a chance moment that Michael took and l adored their chemistry right from the start. How Brooke is sassy with him and everything.
There are a lot of bumps in their road but they were necessary ones for
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-5-star, 2017
WHERE DO I EVEN START WITH THE WONDERFULNESS THAT IS MICHAEL AND BROOKE?? WHERRRRRRRREEE????

Let's just start with how natural everything was for them. It wasn't forced. There was no misleading or misdirection or conniving or deception to get them together. It just ... happened. I LOVE THIS. I absolutely adore how natural everything was for the two of them to fall in love.

I love that Michael accepted Brooke. I love he accepted her babies. I love that he is probably one of the best heroes that K
Renee Entress
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 star

The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak. I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was kept interested.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Dylan (Bachelors of the Ridge, #1)
Garrett (Bachelors of the Ridge #2)
Cole (Bachelors of the Ridge, #3)

This is Brooke and Michael’s story. After her ex-boyfriend left town Brooke is struggling to hold it together while raising twins. When her friend Michael helps it make things easier
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review...

This is the first book that I have read in the Bachelors of the Ridge series, but it can completely be read as a standalone so no worries about that (although I will probably go back and read the entire series at some point)!

The author did an unbelievably phenomenal job with this story and I absolutely loved every swoon worthy romance. When I was first introduced
Dana
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love Ms. Sorensen’s books. I was first introduced to her when I read Cole, which then I had to read Dylan and Garrett’s books. Now, we have Michael (who is in the previous books) and Brooke (who is Julia’s sister from Cole).

Michael first meets Brooke in Cole (but Michael can be read as a standalone but I highly encourage to read the prior books because they are just so good!!). Brooke is a single mom of twins, Michael is a bachelor living with his brother. Their connection is one of fr
Fiona Cole
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Micheal. I was so pumped for this book after reading the banter between him in Brooke in Cole. But this book packed so much more than the laugh-out-loud banter, which was definitely there. We see sides of Brooke and Michael that are deeper and mean so much more with each other. The tension between them is epic and I sat on the edge of my seat watching these two battle it out, and then again as I watched them fall in love and learn the hidden depths of each other. Karla Sorensen packs a o ...more
Stephanie Reid
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always love a Karla Sorensen story when I'm looking for sassy heroines and swoon-worthy heroes. If you want a sweet, funny, sexy romp, look no further than this!
Georgia
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐✨ ...more
Liz
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Brooke is a single mom with twins. Michael is Cole's brother and Julia's sister in law who on a whim to help his friends out by babysitting her kids. This leads to him suggesting an in home salon, doing the construction and becoming friends with Brooke who is exhausted and lonely.

In an uninspired twist, the twins' father comes back into the picture for little to no reason except to cause drama.

This is a great fantasy novel for those single moms who need a hot and handy man around the house.

Kristen Johnson
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Step aside previous bachelors, I might have just found my most favorite (until the next book!).

First, I have to say that I've been waiting for Michael's book for a while, mostly because I was absolutely curious about him. And having gotten to know Brooke in Cole's book, I was already very much impressed with her, so this book was highly anticipated - and as Sorensen has proven time and again -her writing just gets better.

Brooke's had a rough go at it, left to deal with a multiple pregnancy alo
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is book #4 in the series and what was so terrific about this story is it features all the previous couples in the story and we get to see more of their stories as well.

The only thing about this story I hated was that the last book in the series will only be out in the winter of 2018. I am not sure I can make it. It will be Tristan's story. Will it feature Anna? Well I hope not because in this story we see both their characters and I
Sunny Shelly Reads
Before Karla Sorensen even announced that Julia's sister, Brooke, would be the heroine in Michael's book, I just *knew* she would be when I was reading the previous book in this series, Cole. The chemistry between incessant flirt Michael and gazillion-months-pregnant Brooke in that book was off the charts.

So that brings us to Michael. It's set about a year after Cole and Julia's story. Brooke is a single mom raising her almost-1-year-old twins alone, and Michael is still an undeniable flirt… who
Kathy West
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michael and Brooke = Great

Michael: the player; the man whore; the no-commitment guy.
Brooke: the single mom; the independent woman

What do you get when you mix the two? One heck of a story!!!
Brooke is the mom of twins and doing everything on her own. She has her sister Julia to help her but she has basically been on her own with her kids since day one. When she needs to last minute babysitter, Brooke is expecting Julia to show up, not Michael, a family friend who has quite a reputation.
Michael kn
Elle
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
“It’s my business because I’m one kiss away from falling in love with you”

I was hoping I could read about Tristan, but I’ll have to wait until the book is out sometime this 2018. In the meantime, Michael…

From book one we know the guys is a womanizer. However, we find out he’s not exactly like that, but you know what they say about fame, and he took it like that. People believe whatever they want to believe. Why should he correct that? He doesn’t care much about it, actually.

So, when he meets B
Kathy

So... I didn't realize this book was the fourth book in a series of standalones. Take note, you DO NOT have to read the first three books to fall in love with Michael and Brooke. Maybe references to characters from earlier books may be a little more special, but nothing is taken away from this story.

Karla Sorenson is a new-to-me author and I was delighted by her effortless writing style. Her words flowed on the pages and I fell in love with her characters immediately.

Brooke, a single mo
FMR Book Grind
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
FLAVIA'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Michael is a flirt and if you asked his friends a bachelor fo
Sharon
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michael is thought to be the playboy of the Ridge. The one no one took seriously. He never bothered to correct anyone because he never cared enough about anyone to do so. That was before Brooke.
Brooke is Julia's sister. Single mother of twins, Jacob and Piper.
When Michael goes over to help with the twins, the two develop a friendship that soon gets heated. The two try to draw lines to keep the relationship just friendly, but sometimes you can't hide your feelings. Brooke has ever wanted someon
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

« previous 1 3 next »

• Heathens (Heathens Duet, #1)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Passing Peter Parker
  • My Forever (A Steele Fairy Tale, #3)
  • Killer in Him
  • Love Conquer (Battlefield of Love #3)
  • When the Smoke Clears
  • His To Break
  • Extreme Close-Up (Perspectives, #1)
  • In The Dark
  • Guarding Nadia
  • Inferno Glory MC (Inferno Glory MC #1-5)
  • Their Lasting Claim (Death Lords MC, #5)

Bachelors of the Ridge (5 books)
  • Dylan (Bachelors of the Ridge, #1)
  • Garrett (Bachelors of the Ridge #2)
  • Cole (Bachelors of the Ridge, #3)
  • Tristan (Bachelors of the Ridge, #5)