Start by marking “Redeeming the Texas Rancher (Forever Texan, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming the Texas Rancher (Forever Texan, #3)

Redeeming the Texas Rancher

(Forever Texan #3)

Falling out of love with Colby Ryan wasn’t working…

There hasn’t been a woman who’s held Colby Ryan’s heart for long, not since his teenage love went awry twelve years ago. Now, all of a sudden, Dakota Jennings, his longtime family friend and trusted wrangler on the Circle R ranch, is catching his eye. For Dakota’s sake, Colby won’t ever give in to the temptation she poses.
Published August 14th 2017 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming the Texas Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming the Texas Rancher

Wendy'sThoughts
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Charlene Sands Fans, Romance
3 Seeing What is Right There Stars
* * * Spoiler Free- Free Right Now!
This is a sweet story of two people who should have been together long ago.
We have a woman who has not been noticed as the lovely woman she is... She has been the head person on her secret love interest's ranch. His "Not being that into her" has gone on long enough. She has decided it is time to move on.

What she doesn't realize is he has been wanting her forever... but he is her boss and he also has a secret which also causes
Ashy Khaira
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 50-states
Janine
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dakota Jennings has been in love with Colby Ryan since she was a little girl. Now, Cole is Dakota’s employer at Circle R Ranch and she tries hard not to let him know how she really feels about him. When Cole starts seeing Dakota as more than just a friend and they finally give into their feelings, a big secret could destroy their fragile new relationship.

If you like small town romances with memorable characters, this book is for you. It is an emotionally charged story that moves along at a good
Bette Hansen
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic story of two people struggling to come to terms with their new feelings for each other while fearing they will lose the close friendship they have always had. Dakota and Cole have known each other for ever, Dakota has been in love with Cole for almost as long. She's finally ready to admit nothing will ever happen between them and start dating. This sends Cole into a tailspin of emotions. Thing is Colby has secrets. Secrets he needs to deal with in order to move on with Dakota ...more
Isha Coleman
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers stories have become a staple in the romance genre. With Redeeming The Texas Rancher, Ms. Sands puts her spin on a commonplace theme and creates gold. Cole and Day are sweet together, clueless to each others feelings but magically light up the story with that instantaneous chemistry they exude. For the good of the heart and the happiness of the soul Charlene Sands creates something to be proud of with this lovelorn duo. Not to be missed.
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Texas rancher met his match

At first I was like oh no not another unrequited love?! But what drew me to this story was after Dakota and Colby were hot and cold. She finally had enough and said I'm not going to be your doormat. And Colby although slow on the uptake he definitely made it up to Dakota. I love the supporting characters as well. Especially Brett Coiler ( Switzerland). Recommend giving it a read.
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

When two people have cared about, maybe even loved each other for years… each unknown about by the other, well sooner or later something’s got to give. And Dakota had decided that it was long past time to get over Cody. He certainly didn’t see her the way she needed him to, and if that hadn’t changed in years why was she holding out hope. So she set out to find another man who could lure her heart away from one stubborn cowboy. That didn’t exactly work as intended.

Co
Janeiowa
May 14, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The storyline sounds as if it was written by a 15 yr. old. Yes, a woman loving a guy forever and he doesn’t notice her is a normal storyline, but usually there is something to catch one’s interest. Not in this one, for me, is that ingredient that caught me up in the story.
Char (1RadReader59)
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
They talk about horse sense a lot when referring to those who have been brought up on a ranch. Well, at least been around horses. Those with horse sense usually are smart and practical. One to be counted on to make good decisions.
That is exactly what Dakota Jennings had thought most of her life about Colby Ryan her good friend and boss. What he had never figured out in all these years is that she has been in love with him since she was ten. Being he was fifteen at the time she was always just
Emma
Redeeming the Texas Rancher by Charlene Sands Forever Texan, Book 3

Falling out of love with Colby Ryan wasn’t working…

Dakota has been secretly in love with Colby since the age
Shelagh
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Redeeming the Texas Rancher is a sweet contemporary western love story with a nice hint of sexy thrown in for good measure. Book three in Sharlene Sands’ Forever Texan series this story works well either as part of the series or as a stand-alone.
Dakota, Day to her friends, has known Cole all her life and loved him since she was ten years old. They’ve been best friends forever but Day wants more while Cole is reluctant to potentially ruin that friendship despite the fact that he’s suddenly discov
Margaret Sholders
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like Charlene's books. I like to read about cowboys. She does a good job of joining her story lines and characters. Cole has a ranch and Day is his top wrangled. She loves the horses, especially when she just finished go along a new filly! Day loved Cole since she was 10. He wants to be her best friend. She keeps working on it. She breaks him down and then here comes a big Major Spoiler! She is crushed and he can't tell her about it. She ignored him, then worked around him. Cole and his crew a ...more
Paula
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this Texas Series by Charlene Sands with each book having a different trope. Redeeming the Texas Rancher has childhood friends nor boss and employee theme going on between Colby and Dakota. To top it off their mothers have been best friends forever and day.

I especially liked Dakota with her tomboy and girly sides creating her into the perfect woman for stubborn Colby. Of course, Colby had many good qualities but these were overshadowed by his dense as a turnip mentality. However,
Julie
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful...until the end.

Spoiler Spoiler (but c’mon, people you KNOW they’re ending up together,right? Right?)

I was really liking this story up until the very end. The heroine has had to sneak around because the hero’s been hiding their affair and doesn’t want anyone to know. So all he has to do is tell her that he’ll tell the other ranch workers that they’re getting married. Huh? What about dating her first, out in the open? How about letting everyone know before slipping the ring on her fing
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of Book Addict.live,
This is a sweet romance between a couple that have been childhood friends most of their life. Dakota has loved Colby since she was ten. Cole has realised he has feelings for Day but something in his past holding him back, this is something Dakota has no idea about.
The relationship between Cole and Day was very close, and were a great team on the Ranch. All their friends can see they belong together. When Day’s next door neighbour Brett starts flirting with
Sandi Ramirez
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Forever Texans series that I read and now I need to go back and read one and two because it was really good. Just so you know it is a stand alone book but I do want to read the others because i would love the back stories and to know all about the neighbors and all.

So let me share a little bit about this this tale and why I could not stop reading once I started. Charlene Sands is one of of "those" authors who has the ability to write a book that draws you in from th
Bonnie Gonzales
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dekota works for Colby on his ranch , she absolutely loves her job, the horse's and her boss. Her second job is at a lingerie shop so she gets an employee discount on all the sexy frilly things which is a good thing for the sexy turn the story line takes. Colby and Dekota can heat up the pages!
I liked catching up with the characters from the earlier books, yet this can be read as a stand alone.
The story moves right along and a secret comes out that makes the reading so intense I found myself
KimberlyDawn
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Redeeming the Texas Rancher is the third book in the Forever Texan series. Two hearts, one soul connecting. But Colby isn't willing to risk hurting Dakota. Dakota has been pining after Colby for years while Colby has remained a gentleman to her. But once Colby sees more than the tomboy, he realizes there could be something between them. Do they have a chance? I really enjoyed this story. A definite must-read!
Michelle
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very romantic mystery with twists and turns and a big surprise out of the blue....will these two ever get together?
Cole works hard on his ranch and Day is his best employee.
Cole and Day have known each other since childhood.
Day has secretly been in love with Cole but he is her best
friend and Cole thinks of Day as his best friend. Cole has a secret from his past, and he is afraid to become romantically involved, but why? I loved this book. I couldn’t put it down..
Stephanie Bolen
Bored to tears

I even put it down halfway through to read another book. I felt sorry for Day and her lack of backbone. He truly didn't deserve any effort at all. The characters were sketches and stupid sketches at that. It reminded me of the overblown drama of Wuthering Heights. It was just bad.
Kerry H
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

If you like friends to lovers, small towns, cowboys and strong women - you'll love this book. Well written and, although someone should have slapped Cole a few times to knock some sense into him, likeable characters with some pent up passion waiting to explode.
Gloria Wenman
Not exciting at all I am afraid. The characters weren't up to lead parts, and were both rather dull. The only bright moment was when Faith was born.... a darling baby horse. Sorry folks. I am normally a 4-5 Star girls, so 3* is something I rarely give, but this story really wasn't up to more.
Karen Roma
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second chances and friends who develop into more, has become a regular storyline in this and many other genres; so when Colby and Dakota realise their long time friendship is about to evolve 9yes, it takes them a while, LOL) the instant chemistry is off the charts!

Charlene Sands continues to create special stories that always leave the reader with a happy smile and wanting so much more.
Jane Kelsey
May 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
It was an ok fun read, but the love interest was so annoying to presume that he knew better than the heroine what it could and couldn't hurt her and decide for her! Arghhh!!! He also lied to her, and that's a big no-no in my book! She was pretty good at bringing him down a few pegs and not let him get his ways...
2.5 stars.
Maritza
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

Dakota and Cole have known each other all their lives. She has been secretly in love with him end is finally going to get her wish of being with him. Only Cole has a secret that won't allow him to open up long term with anyone. Dakota finally dares to teach for her dreams for her HEA. This was a feel good book and I absolutely loved it.
Little Red
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Despite the fact that I am reading a lot of books in this genre at the moment, the context offered enough changes to keep me interested and worthy of five stars. Good lead characters and story offered some rocky roads to a happy ending.
Margarette Dibble
5+ Star's

I was so entangled in the story that I could not stop reading until the very end, well done. The characters are strong both male and female, the story was funny, suspenseful, steamy, and romantic.
Denise Vasak
May 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
This is really my own fault for picking this book. I don't know why sometimes these things seem sweet and others they drive my crazy - and not in a good way. This one straddled the line. I liked some of it, but the rest.... ugh. And the rapid fire ending? Hard pass.
Amary Chapman
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet western romance

Day loved Cole since she was ten and worked for him on his ranch. Cole is attracted to her, but has a past she is unaware of. Can they find their HE A in spite of their obstacles?
Tracie R
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Book 3 in the Forever Texan series, I really enjoyed this story. Dakota and Colby were fabulous characters and with the engaging storyline made for a great read. I look forward to reading more by this author and if you love a good cowboy story I suggest you add this to your list.

• Surviving Love (Montana Wilds, #1)
  • Cord's Chance (Men of Mercy #7)
  • Love Reimagined (Kings Grove Book 2)
  • Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Unworthy
  • Tiny Treats
  • Belong to Me
  • Lily's Outlaw (Once a Marine, Always a Marine, #2)
  • Set Up For Love
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Satisfaction #1)
  • To Protect His Own
  • Christopher and Jaime (Pianos and Promises, #1)
  • My Sweet Love
  • Striker
  • Forgiving the Billionaire (A Clean Billionaire Romance, #2)
  • Done Being Friends
  • With Love, Cowboy (Heart of Oklahoma, #2)
  • Last Year's Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #8)
Charlene Sands is a USA Today Bestselling author writing 35 contemporary and western historical romances. Her books have been honored with the National Readers' Choice Award, the Cataromance Reviewer’s Choice Award and she's a two time recepient of the Booksellers Best Award. She's an active member of Romance Writers of America and belongs to the Orange County Chapter and the Los Angeles Chapter o ...more

Forever Texan (3 books)
  • Taming The Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan, #1)
  • Loving the Texas Lawman (Forever Texan, #2)