Start by marking “Redeeming the Texas Rancher (Forever Texan, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming the Texas Rancher (Forever Texan, #3)

Redeeming the Texas Rancher (Forever Texan #3)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Falling out of love with Colby Ryan wasn’t working…

There hasn’t been a woman who’s held Colby Ryan’s heart for long, not since his teenage love went awry twelve years ago. Now, all of a sudden, Dakota Jennings, his longtime family friend and trusted wrangler on the Circle R ranch, is catching his eye. For Dakota’s sake, Colby won’t ever give in to the temptation she poses.
Published August 14th 2017 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming the Texas Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming the Texas Rancher

Janine
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dakota Jennings has been in love with Colby Ryan since she was a little girl. Now, Cole is Dakota’s employer at Circle R Ranch and she tries hard not to let him know how she really feels about him. When Cole starts seeing Dakota as more than just a friend and they finally give into their feelings, a big secret could destroy their fragile new relationship.

If you like small town romances with memorable characters, this book is for you. It is an emotionally charged story that moves along at a good
Bette Hansen
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic story of two people struggling to come to terms with their new feelings for each other while fearing they will lose the close friendship they have always had. Dakota and Cole have known each other for ever, Dakota has been in love with Cole for almost as long. She's finally ready to admit nothing will ever happen between them and start dating. This sends Cole into a tailspin of emotions. Thing is Colby has secrets. Secrets he needs to deal with in order to move on with Dakota ...more
Isha Coleman
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers stories have become a staple in the romance genre. With Redeeming The Texas Rancher, Ms. Sands puts her spin on a commonplace theme and creates gold. Cole and Day are sweet together, clueless to each others feelings but magically light up the story with that instantaneous chemistry they exude. For the good of the heart and the happiness of the soul Charlene Sands creates something to be proud of with this lovelorn duo. Not to be missed.
Char (1RadReader59)
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
They talk about horse sense a lot when referring to those who have been brought up on a ranch. Well, at least been around horses. Those with horse sense usually are smart and practical. One to be counted on to make good decisions.
That is exactly what Dakota Jennings had thought most of her life about Colby Ryan her good friend and boss. What he had never figured out in all these years is that she has been in love with him since she was ten. Being he was fifteen at the time she was always just
Emma
Redeeming the Texas Rancher by Charlene Sands Forever Texan, Book 3

Falling out of love with Colby Ryan wasn’t working…

Dakota has been secretly in love with Colby since the age
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

When two people have cared about, maybe even loved each other for years… each unknown about by the other, well sooner or later something’s got to give. And Dakota had decided that it was long past time to get over Cody. He certainly didn’t see her the way she needed him to, and if that hadn’t changed in years why was she holding out hope. So she set out to find another man who could lure her heart away from one stubborn cowboy. That didn’t exactly work as intended.

Co
Shelagh
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Redeeming the Texas Rancher is a sweet contemporary western love story with a nice hint of sexy thrown in for good measure. Book three in Sharlene Sands’ Forever Texan series this story works well either as part of the series or as a stand-alone.
Dakota, Day to her friends, has known Cole all her life and loved him since she was ten years old. They’ve been best friends forever but Day wants more while Cole is reluctant to potentially ruin that friendship despite the fact that he’s suddenly discov
Margaret Sholders
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like Charlene's books. I like to read about cowboys. She does a good job of joining her story lines and characters. Cole has a ranch and Day is his top wrangled. She loves the horses, especially when she just finished go along a new filly! Day loved Cole since she was 10. He wants to be her best friend. She keeps working on it. She breaks him down and then here comes a big Major Spoiler! She is crushed and he can't tell her about it. She ignored him, then worked around him. Cole and his crew a ...more
Paula
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this Texas Series by Charlene Sands with each book having a different trope. Redeeming the Texas Rancher has childhood friends nor boss and employee theme going on between Colby and Dakota. To top it off their mothers have been best friends forever and day.

I especially liked Dakota with her tomboy and girly sides creating her into the perfect woman for stubborn Colby. Of course, Colby had many good qualities but these were overshadowed by his dense as a turnip mentality. However,
Sandi Ramirez
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Forever Texans series that I read and now I need to go back and read one and two because it was really good. Just so you know it is a stand alone book but I do want to read the others because i would love the back stories and to know all about the neighbors and all.

So let me share a little bit about this this tale and why I could not stop reading once I started. Charlene Sands is one of of "those" authors who has the ability to write a book that draws you in from th
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of Book Addict.live,
This is a sweet romance between a couple that have been childhood friends most of their life. Dakota has loved Colby since she was ten. Cole has realised he has feelings for Day but something in his past holding him back, this is something Dakota has no idea about.
The relationship between Cole and Day was very close, and were a great team on the Ranch. All their friends can see they belong together. When Day’s next door neighbour Brett starts flirting with
Bonnie Gonzales
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dekota works for Colby on his ranch , she absolutely loves her job, the horse's and her boss. Her second job is at a lingerie shop so she gets an employee discount on all the sexy frilly things which is a good thing for the sexy turn the story line takes. Colby and Dekota can heat up the pages!
I liked catching up with the characters from the earlier books, yet this can be read as a stand alone.
The story moves right along and a secret comes out that makes the reading so intense I found myself
KimberlyDawn
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Redeeming the Texas Rancher is the third book in the Forever Texan series. Two hearts, one soul connecting. But Colby isn't willing to risk hurting Dakota. Dakota has been pining after Colby for years while Colby has remained a gentleman to her. But once Colby sees more than the tomboy, he realizes there could be something between them. Do they have a chance? I really enjoyed this story. A definite must-read!
Karen Roma
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second chances and friends who develop into more, has become a regular storyline in this and many other genres; so when Colby and Dakota realise their long time friendship is about to evolve 9yes, it takes them a while, LOL) the instant chemistry is off the charts!

Charlene Sands continues to create special stories that always leave the reader with a happy smile and wanting so much more.
Tracie Runge
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Book 3 in the Forever Texan series, I really enjoyed this story. Dakota and Colby were fabulous characters and with the engaging storyline made for a great read. I look forward to reading more by this author and if you love a good cowboy story I suggest you add this to your list.
Sandie Grise
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC and this is my honest opinion of what I've read. Ms Sands writes a wonderful Friends to Lovers story with our h and H Dakota (Day) and Cole. Both unknowing of the others true feelings. It was wonderful reading this story and it can be read as a stand alone.

Siran
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the third book in Charlene Sands' "Forever Texan" series. It is, however, the first of her books I have read. Both Cole and Dakota are very likable. It is a very sweet story. Based on the book's description, I expected a deeper internal struggle. Because of this I thought about a 4 out of 5 rating for the book. After reading the last chapter, I had changed my mind.

---

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance reader's copy.
Karen
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet and heartwarming romance. Dakota has crushed on Colby since she was young. He is a few years older and has always looked out for her and she also works for him on his ranch. Dakota finally decides to let go of her crush and start dating other men to get Colby off of her mind, which finally gets him to realize what he could be giving up if he doesn't deal with a secret from his past. I really cared for this couple and waited with baited breathe for Colby to realize that he was wor ...more
Ella
Aug 19, 2017
Roslyn Towler
Anna Tan
Sep 17, 2017
Charlene Sands is a USA Today Bestselling author writing 35 contemporary and western historical romances. Her books have been honored with the National Readers' Choice Award, the Cataromance Reviewer’s Choice Award and she's a two time recepient of the Booksellers Best Award. She's an active member of Romance Writers of America and belongs to the Orange County Chapter and the Los Angeles Chapter o ...more
More about Charlene Sands...

Forever Texan (3 books)
  • Taming The Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan Book 1)
  • Loving the Texas Lawman (Forever Texan, #2)