Start by marking “Love in Return” as Want to Read:

(Silver Script #6)

Thanksgiving was always Kayla’s favorite holiday—until her husband decided to leave her on the very day they should have been celebrating being together as a family. Two years later, the pain still isn’t gone, and while her family does their best to set her up, she’s perfectly happy raising her three children on her own.

When Andrew admits he’s never really been in to
Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Love in Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Return

Start your review of Love in Return
Kristen
Cute second chance at love book - I love both Thanksgiving & Christmas so this was a fun read, wish I would have read it more in the season, instead of it warming up to near 90 today...

Moral Note: Nothing objectionable comes to mind...
Texas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Script Series:
Silver Script Set Books 1 – 7: Interesting. Heartwarming. Fun to read. Perfect with a cuppa. All the stories involve employees of the Silver Script, an advertising agency, with a gamut of friends and clients. The TOC needs editing: book titles are missing, but the links work correctly.

Texas
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ring of Truth #1 – I love this book! Ms. Hardy always writes a heartwarming story that keeps the reader captivated. There’s a romance in the works, suspense and plenty of humor. An innocent romance without the
Vibliophile
Another good story but with flaws

I first read this series about 7 or 8 months ago, and decided to reread it. I must admit that I liked this one more the 1st time I read it. It's good story as long as you don't give it too much thought.

Andrew is a great guy - he's a gentleman, compassionate, and noble pretty much to a fault. And while it makes him a very likeable hero who's easy to root for, it also ends up making him look like too easy a mark.

SPOILERS AHEAD
Andrew was likeable but maybe a
Ashley Lavering
Clean romance just okay

I enjoyed the clean romance but this book ended too abruptly for my taste. I felt emotionally whiplashed. Spiller**** they were fighting and then made up in advertisement and newspaper article and then he shows up on her doorstep and proposes. I was like what?! It was ok until that moment. Nope. I don't believe if at all!
Catherine Geist
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet &Loving

This book was a fantastic book.The story is great & well written. Andrew & Kayla kept your interest In the story until the end. It is all about family caring about each other.one point in the story is to trust each other. Great story & highly recommend.
Donna Campbell
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story. It was a great story centered around the holidays and family. This was a sweet, clean romance.
Constance Nowakowski
Sweet and honest

I loved the way the families were played out. A sweet love story without being too descriptive. I want Evie for an afternoon!
Coco
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love in Return

Sweet contemporary romance story. I enjoyed it. This my first time reading this author, but this story leads me to want to read more.
Amara
Nov 19, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
TERRIBLE. This is what I get for trying to read a Thanksgiving romance. That was free. This wasn't even worth the space on my hard drive.
Karla Lee
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feel good love story

If you are interested in a quick feel good love story this is it. It was the perfect story to curl up with on a rainy day.
Kimberly
Judi
Jun 10, 2018
Jill M. Linger
Oct 28, 2018

• His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Plain Jayne (Friends First, #1)
  • That Hollister Man (Sweet Grass - Montana Romance, #1)
  • A Single Spark (The Spark Brothers, #1)
  • Once Upon a Romance (A Dream Come True, #1)
  • Cowboys & Firelight (A Starlight Sweet Romance Book 2) (Starlight Cowboys)
  • The Billionaire's Email-Order Date (Email-Order Romance, #1)
  • Love at Starlight Box Set (Snowy Ridge: Books 1 -3)
  • A Father's Love (Heartbeats #4)
  • When Danger Calls (Five Star Expressions)
  • Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes (Man from Yesterday, #7)
  • The House of Morgan: Books 1 - 3
  • Life on the Edge (Edge, #1)
  • Zambonis and Mistletoe (Renegades, #4)
  • Second Time Around (Second Chances Series Book 4)
  • Never Say Necklace (Love on the Run, #1)
  • Season of Romance (Rios Azules Romances: the Macalisters #1)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they ...more

Silver Script (7 books)
  • Ring of Truth (Silver Script #1)
  • A Christmas Worth Billions (Silver Script #2)
  • Fashioned for Love (Silver Script #3)
  • Change in Harmony (Silver Script #4)
  • Another Chance for Love (Silver Script #5)
  • Waves of Hope (A Silver Script #7)