Start by marking “Fashioned for Love (A Silver Script #3)” as Want to Read:
Fashioned for Love (A Silver Script #3)

Fashioned for Love

(Silver Script #3)

Debra has risen to the top of Silver Script Ad Agency, and she loves everything about it. The one thing she's missing is someone by her side, but thanks to several bitter breakups in her past, she's done with that part of her life.

Lance knew from the time he was young that fashion was where he belonged. He has built his own empire, and he's happy with the direction Walke
Published (first published March 9th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Fashioned for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fashioned for Love

Start your review of Fashioned for Love (A Silver Script #3)
Kristen
This was another cute read...Lance was just ok for me, I didn't grow to love his character, and Debra was way too sweet to him. The whole storage room/dress-up I thought was drawn out and I didn't feel the wow/chemistry in it and it ended up being a climax scene, go figure. Oh well...not my favorite of the series so far.

Moral Note: Clean
Texas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silver Script Series:
Silver Script Set Books 1 – 7: Interesting. Heartwarming. Fun to read. Perfect with a cuppa. All the stories involve employees of the Silver Script, an advertising agency, with a gamut of friends and clients. The TOC needs editing: book titles are missing, but the links work correctly.

Texas
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ring of Truth #1 – I love this book! Ms. Hardy always writes a heartwarming story that keeps the reader captivated. There’s a romance in the works, suspense and plenty of humor. An innocent romance with
Vibliophile
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is one of my favorites in this series. They fall in love pretty quickly but at least it doesn't have that insta-love vibe. It just passes from attraction to interest to wanting to be a part of each other's lives rather quickly - which actually does happen sometimes.

I really liked how Lance was confident in his clothing design but kind of shy & awkward outside of it, so that Debra was such a great complement for him.

And I liked how naturally their relati
Melanie Mason
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet romance

I liked the story. It did feel a little rushed here and there, but it was a great story with a good ending.
Donna Campbell
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story.

This was a really great story. My first book by this author and I look forward to reading more in the future. A sweet, clean romance.
Karen
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story.

Content: clean
Pattisue
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet story about the romance between Lance and Debra. Because it is the third book in the Silver Script Series, I felt like I was at a bit of a disadvantage that I wasn’t familiar with the background between the characters. Several connections were alluded to and referenced. I recommend reading the other books first. That being said, I was able to enjoy this story and the characters. After the crisis, it was interesting to see how the relationship evolved between Debra and Lance. Debr ...more
Tamera Westhoff
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet romance

I loved how they met and how fast things proceeded in their dating! She immediately became his right hand! They had been on only one date and they can move past that huge problem, but then have a smaller problem come up that's somehow a bigger deal? Then instantaneous forgiveness! Crazy!
Taffy
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, series
A sweet, romantic story about finding love in the quick paced world of fashion and promotion.

Debra and Lance are at the top of their careers and starting on the path of a potential romance when Lance is in a terrible car accident. Will their relationship survive and become more than just a date?

A good, clean romance with a few twists thrown in.

Lydia
Aug 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute romance with moments of tender depth.
Teya Peck
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this lighthearted yet deeper emotional book. I liked the characters in the book. Well written.
Donna Weaver
Such a cute, short romance.
Heather
Cute and quick.

This was cute and sweet. Good, quick read. Wish the ending had been more full, but I enjoyed none the less.
C.S. Wade
rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2016
Rosmarie Gifford
May 18, 2016

• My Not So Wicked Ex-Fiancé (My Not So Wicked #2)
  • Capture Me (Capture Me, #1)
  • Abuse (Abuse, #1)
  • Rescuing Lord Inglewood (Inglewood #1)
  • Finding Jack (A Fairy Tale Flip Book 1)
  • The Billionaire Love Match (The Billionaire Surprise Book 1)
  • Besting the Undercover Boss
  • Professional Boundaries
  • Falling for her Foe
  • Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend (The Rules of Love #3)
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked Series Book 3)
  • Jayda's Christmas Wish
  • Sit...Stay...Beg (The Dogfather, #1)
  • Crashing Into Love - Where Personal Tragedies, Faith, & Love Collide
  • The Billionaire Benefactor (The Billionaire Surprise Book 3)
  • Cooper (Cowboys of Ransom Creek #3)
  • Secrets and Second Chances: A Melanie Jacobson Collection (A Tangerine Street Romance)
  • Hold Me at Twilight (Romano Family #1)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Silver Script (7 books)
  • Ring of Truth (Silver Script #1)
  • A Christmas Worth Billions (Silver Script #2)
  • Change in Harmony (Silver Script #4)
  • Another Chance for Love (Silver Script #5)
  • Love in Return (Silver Script, #6)
  • Waves of Hope (A Silver Script #7)