Start by marking “Assassins Bite” as Want to Read:

(Biting Love #8)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  70 ratings  ·  12 reviews
When a shadow-man rescues newly minted police officer Sun-Hee “Sunny” Ruffles from death, the first thing she tries to do is arrest him. The next is kiss him. She’s a Ruffles, the most bumbling family on the planet, and the lithe assassin couldn’t be more her opposite.

Aiden Blackthorne’s identity as the assassin has protected him from his heart-breaking past. He’s in Meie
Published July 31st 2017 by Entangled: Select Otherworld (first published November 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Assassins Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assassins Bite

Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
This story did not live up to my expectations. See full review atRomancing the Book
Gladys
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Assassin's Bite (Biting Love Series) by Mary Hughes is an excellent book and a wonderful addition to this series. This is another of the Biting Love books that provides everything you need to fall in love with it. Offers familiar characters which add to the small town charm of this series. Feature a well written and highly entertaining storyline that keeps your interest. Main characters share a sizzling chemistry and a powerful passion for each other. Book offers a shocking betrayal, humor, a sh ...more
Liz F
Sep 22, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Review copy courtesy of the published via NetGalley.

**This review is for a DNF**

I'm going to be honest. I don't know if I disliked this book because I've tried to pick up Book 8 in a series or if it's just that the book is bad. But 8 books in a series? Somebody - a lot of somebodies - must be reading and loving these books. It just wasn't me.

Sunny, or Sun-Hee, seemed like she was a bit of an idiot. On her first night on the street as a cop, she's stomping around while trying to SNEAK up on a mug
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Welcome back to Meiers Corners. Life is so simple here filled with crazy characters, love, laughter and vampires. Yea, they are supposed to be a secret but more and more residents are immune to that vampire voice that will make them forget about what they saw or heard. The latest one to stand her ground is Sunny and, of all the vampires in all the world, she has to be immune to The Assassin.
The
Eva Millien
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When his friend mysteriously disappears, Aiden will need everything he is, everything he ever was and everything he might have been to defeat his evil master and claim the love he never dared hope to have in this exciting paranormal romance.

A fast pace and smooth plot keeps readers on their toes with lots of suspense, excitement, humor and passion. Mary Hughes brings the story to life with well written scenes and details and strong captivating characters. Well orchestrated suspense adds exciteme
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I found the beginning to drag with moments where I wanted to skip ahead. I stuck with the story and in the end my patience was repaid. Sunny and Aiden are fascinating characters and I enjoyed learning of the fascinating world of vampires and humans learning to live together. I recommend Assassin’s Bite with the warning the beginning does have a bit of drag to it, but when it speeds up it is well worth the read. Meeting sexy Aiden made up for the slow start and was the main draw of Assassins Bite ...more
Pam
I give it a 4.5
Cindi Phillips
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Assassins Bite

Another winner. I absolutely love this series. The hero and heroine are spunky, fun, sexy and brave. Getting to revisit previous characters keeps the story flowing.
Michelle Woods
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good, but a few formating issues...
Kate
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series. I enjoy the fact that the h is tough, not too cool, and not overly gorgeous.
Keri
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite of the series thus far! Really loved Aiden and Sunny!
Victoria
Nov 11, 2014
Kate
Nov 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Fading Light (Shadow Born, #2)
  • The Scarlet Tide (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #3)
  • Ghost Soldiers
  • Spectrum Skies (Spectrum Skies, #1)
  • Reader Abduction (Alien Abduction, #7)
  • Secret of the Wolf (Warriors of the Rift, #2)
  • The Case Of The Cupid Curse (End Street Detective Agency #1)
  • The Twisted Kiss (Doomsyear, #1)
  • Box Office Poison (Linnet Ellery, #2)
  • Blade to the Keep (Goddess With A Blade, #2)
  • Wolves and the River of Stone (Vesik, #2)
  • Deliver Me from Temptation (Paladin Warriors, #2)
  • Boots and Buckles (Ugly Stick Saloon, #6)
  • Queen (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5-7)
  • Disciplinary Measures (Rod and Cane Society, #4)
  • Love and Brimstone (Brimstone Vampires, #1)
  • Sweet Surrender (To Serve and Protect, #4)
  • Red Red Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #2)
I write steamy paranormal romances and wickedly fun romantic adventures, stories that crackle with action and love. Challenging, smart alpha men—and women not afraid of a challenge. Oh, do the sparks fly when he meets THE woman guaranteed to infuriate and inflame him most.

In real life I'm a USA Today bestselling author, a spouse and mother, a flutist, a computer geek, and a binge-TV-watcher of The

Biting Love (10 books)
  • Bite My Fire (Biting Love Series Book 1)
  • Biting Nixie (Biting Love Series)
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love Series)
  • Biting Me Softly (Biting Love Series)
  • Biting Oz (Biting Love Series)
  • Beauty Bites (Biting Love Series)
  • Downbeat (Biting Love Series)
  • Biting Serendipity: April Fools For Love (Biting Love Short Bites Book 4)
  • Passion Bites (Biting Love Series Book 9)