Start by marking “Rebel Song (Rebel #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Song (Rebel #3)

Rebel Song (Rebel #3)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
Becky Miller has been damaged by love before—many times.

After narrowly escaping the abuse of her lover, her son Aiden’s birth healed her broken family in ways Becky could have never imagined. She swore she would never trust herself, or her child, to another man again.

Just when things started looking up, the Miller family tragically loses their mother. Each of the Miller s
Kindle Edition
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel Song

Petra Gašparič
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the fact that she managed to protect her and her son. She worked on her fears and self-esteem. The fact that something that started as an arrangement evolved in time to something more, something to grow in. I always love when a man changes his mind about commitment an love.
Elizabeth
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, eram
Every now and then, you reach the end of a book and while you are happy with the ending, you still wish the book wasn't over - that was Rebel Song for me.
Becky and Travis are characters that we have met in the previous two books and timing wise Rebel Song runs in parallel to both, but primarily to Rebel Heart (so there may be a few spoilers if you haven't read Rebel Heart and are paying attention) and we get to know them much better here. I've always liked both Becky and Travis, but th
Krista Ricchi
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story filled with emotion and trust. I loved every part of this book, the characters all intertwine with one another giving you small glimpses of their stories as well. JC has an amazing writing talent. Her books are addicting and filled with heart. I love the pace of her books and how they show the building blocks of the relationships. I can't wait to see what her next characters have to tell us.
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
JC Hannigan's books are always so full of feelings. She has a way of working emotions into words and those words invade your soul.
I truly loved Travis and Becky's story. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down.
I simply can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!
Portia Lynn (itsportiasbooks)
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I won an ARC of this book in a giveaway from the author! Thank you!

I love a book with a single mom, where the struggles are represented well, and she has the chance to find happiness. This story was just so sweet!

Unfortunately I haven't read the other books in the series, but now that I have read this I absolutely plan to check out the other two!
Wendy Porter
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Travis and Becky's story had me hooked I couldn't wait for this. This is a must read series this small town and what goes on will have you wanting more. This series I've loved every book so far this one was a little more emotional than the others so I suggest a box of tissues. I would love more as I love these characters. I highly recommend this series you won't regret it.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

Another fabulous read from J.C Hannigan. A beautifully written story that will capture your heart from the very first page. Rebel Song a little more raw and emotional than the previous books so I would definetly make sure you have tissues to hand.
Ms Hannigan has such a way with the words she writes you can't help but feel such a personal connection to her amazing characters.

Becky Miller is a sing
Samantha Soccorso
Country love

J.C. Hannigan has done it again with another well written novel. She knows how she wants the characters to sound and what her readers want to read. If you like heart stopping drama, love and tragedy than this is the series for you to pick up. Each book is a different couples story and each story will make you love the characters more. In this book, Travis and Becky had been avoiding feelings for years on end until a small town bought them together forever. If you want to know more I
Svea
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adore this series and I finished Rebel Song much quicker than I had wanted to. This series leads you down a long, winding road with every book and although the main character keeps changing, they are always such captivating, emotionally complex people that have and feel deep, unadulterated love that comes alive on the pages. Song ended much too abruptly for me - I hope there will be more rebelling in our cards! Amazing work as always, JC!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
"His life was such a stark contrast from mine; and I was drawn to it. It was like he was the sun and I was the earth, always striving to have his rays of warmth on me, never truly satisfied in its absence, in the darkness."

I have been waiting for Becky and Travis' story since I started reviewing this series with Book 1. Not disappointed at all, fell in love with their quiet romance...both unsure of what the future holds, or even what they want. As always, you can tell the Author chooses her word
B.L. Berry
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and poetic, JC Hannigan paints a stunning picture of love and healing after unfathomable pain. This book will give you all the feels!
Marley Valentine
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JC Hannigan’s writing is the perfect balance of real life and fiction. Evoking copious amounts of empathy for her characters, Hannigan breathes life into the beauty and strength of love. The Rebel Series encompasses the essence of family, loyalty and love, and Rebel Song is no different. While this story has all the elements of beautifully written romance, what shines the most is Hannigan’s ability to showcase flawed and imperfect characters. A story about broken hearts, broken dreams and broken ...more
Gretchen Chasse
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story is not the usual friends to lover story. One night of hurt and hoping to forget Becky, a small town single mom, propositions Travis, a big time country singer and old friend, to a no strings one night stand. As a someone who has always crushed on Amy, he agrees hoping for more. Setting down a list of rules Becky sets herself up for a friends with benefits relationship with Travis. He isn't often in town and this seems like the perfect solution especially since no one will ever know. A ...more
LettyT
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book three in the Rebel Series. I didn't read books one and two until after I read this book. While, you don't need to read the others in the series, it does have more detailed information on how the family ended up where they currently are in life.

I went back and read the other books because I was so enamored with this family. This book is all about the only sister in the Miller family. What a wonderful well developed character, Becky Miller is. She's a single mom and she's not looking
Izzybear
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emotional Story 4.5⭐

This was the first book of J.C. Hannigan’s that I’ve read. I loved it. Mrs. Hannigan’s writing kind of reminds me of books written by Emily Goodwin. Becky and Travis’ story inspired a lot of emotion. I definitely needed to keep my tissue box close by.

I liked Becky. She’s a woman who was lucky enough to escape an abusive relationship. It left her broken both physically and mentally but her love for her son Aiden spurred her on. She doesn’t realize it but she’s a lot stronger t
Michelle Heron
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
5/5 Swooning Stars

Travis and Becky's story (or should I say Trecky's) OMG!

If you've read Rebel Soul and Rebel Heart (as well as the Rebel Christmas: Novella) then you'll be super happy to dive into Rebel Song.

First off I'll say Becky is truly the glue that holds this family together because without her I don't know what would become of both Brock and Braden in the previous stories.

As I got through the first chapter or so the previous books were brought to light and I got this feeling of Christm
Karen Cimms
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been looking forward to this book ever since I finished "Rebel Heart," and it did not disappoint. Becky is a single mom with a beautiful heart that's been battered and broken. Her main priority is her son. She's not interested in finding love. It's too painful. Travis is a small town boy who made it all the way to the Grand Old Opry and to the top of the country music charts. He's not interested in love either; he's having way too much fun. But after a few sporadic, clandestine, no-strings- ...more
Carla
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Rebel Song is the third book in the Rebel series, and it is Travis and Becky's story.

What an awesome love story filled with trust and emotion. Travis and Becky were great characters and super easy to relate to. I loved Becky so much! She was tough as nails! She had been through some terrible situations, but she came out stronger than ever before. If anyone deserves happiness, it is her. I haven't read the previous books in this series, but I plan on fixing that asap! I lo
Elsie Caba
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Becky is a sweet girl who has been hurt deeply in the past but she managed to move forward, get her education and job while being a single mom. Aiden is a great kid.

Along the story she suffers another loss and she propose to one of her brother's best friends for a one night stand. After this a bond grows between them and they fall for each other. Becky has to learn to trust again and Travis is there to help her.

Even though the story is not bad, and it has very good secondary characters I didn't
Kristi
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this...it went a bit differently than most novels you read in terms of how the characters start their interaction...in a good way. This story takes place over a couple of years, and Becky and Travis are involved from time to time, but feelings deepen and then random becomes meaningful, doesn't it? Becky has to come to terms with dating again, and sometimes honestly I wanted to shake her, but I understood her hesitation. Travis, well Travis was everything she didn't know she needed. I lov ...more
Mary Fazzi
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This book is amazingly good. Becky has had to grow up with abusive men in her life and she was strong enough to get out. She and her son is all she cares about. She’s a bit of a wallflower and shy and thinks she’s off the radar of those around her. She’s working hard to prove and provide a good life for her and Aiden. Travis is a friend of her brother’s and a country singer that has an incredible life but the only one he really wants is Becky but Becky’s fear of love has steer her wrong and her ...more
Kimberly
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a good book with likable characters and an interesting plot. This was the first book I read by this author, and except for not knowing all of the characters’ backgrounds, I think this did well as a stand alone. I would definitely like to read the other two books that came before it. The only negative I would say is that I felt it took too long for the two main characters to work things out. I would’ve liked to have seen either more reason for the distrust to draw out or a quicker resoluti ...more
Lizzi
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Becky is a struggling single mum whose life has not been easy. She tries to be strong for her son and her brothers. Travis is an old friend and crush. They agree to one night. What happens when one night is not enough? Can Travis and Becky make a long distance relationship work? Can Becky cope with women always throwing themselves at Travis? A great finish to the series. One click this great story today. You won’t be disappointed!!
Sjf
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a single mom that has endured heartbreak and a small town boy turned country music star meet? Can she trust relationships again? Her child is her main priority and she is afraid of love. Does he even want one when stardom is providing him with so much attention and fun?

When hook ups happen between them she melts his heart little by little. It doesn’t matter that she is his best friend’s little sister.

Will he be able to convince her to trust him and give love a chance?
Gloria
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rebel song is a must read!!!

When I hear about this book coming out I had read the blurb and I was hooked! But of course since it's a series I had to start at the beginning!! I was so looking forward to Rebel Song after the second book! This book didn't disappoint! Becky and Travis are smoking HOT together! Although Becky was dealt with a horrible hand but she over came it and became the best mother to her son. I can't wait for what's to come. Awesome read!!
Tammy Deighan
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Hometown boy goes off and becomes a famous singer leaving behind his true love. Well in his heart only. Best friends little sister that was off limits. Then the best friends sister gets involved with abusive person. The store really takes you into the life of what happens with no communications and jumping before thinking.
Valerie
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the series I read. Shame on me! While I didn't feel lost jumping in on book 3, I'm definitely going to go back and start at the beginning. I love J.C. Hannigan's writing. Travis and Becky's story was a great read about healing and self-love and letting go. Great read! I definitely give it 5 stars!
Denise Anderson
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Becky is a woman that was literally stomped on. She had severe trust issues. She was all about protecting herself, her son, and her families life. This book will show you the different stages she has to go through to live and to open up for the possibility of love and Travis has it set to be that man.
Claire M
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series and was eagerly anticipating Becky’s story. She has suffered in her past relationship and doesn’t believe she can let herself love again. Travis is a famous country singer, friend of her older brother who is known a player. Their story is a great one with a few twists along the way. Although this is part of the Rebel series there is no reason it can’t be read as a stand alone.
Amanda Roden
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can Becky find love, after all she's been through with an abusive ex, with a Travis a country singer and her brother's best friend? I really enjoyed this book. I love when it's an older brother friend/ little sister book. Becky has been through so much you can't help but root for her and Travis to make it and for her to finally get the love she deserves.
« previous 1 3 next »
J.C. Hannigan lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband, their two sons, and their dog. She writes contemporary romance, through which she brings to light awareness of mental health and social challenges.

Like any good Canadian, she loves hiking and carbs.

Collide is her first novel.

Rebel (3 books)
  • Rebel Soul (Rebel, #1)
  • Rebel Heart (Rebel, #2)