Start by marking “The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three” as Want to Read:
The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three

The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three

The King D*ck hath returned.

Allegedly based on a true story (this cannot be confirmed or denied)...

Many moons ago in a seedy alley that cut through the heart of Toledo, Ohio, Seester McSeesterson and Seymour Snatch stumbled on their way to a hotel room from an evening of drunken debauchery. In that moment, Seester noticed a leather bound journal illuminated by the bright m
Published July 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Chronicles of Larry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chronicles of Larry

Sloane Howell
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. Where do I even start with this piece o' shit?

Juvenile at best. Criminal at worst.

I wouldn't wish this book on Hannibal Lecter. A grown man playing pranks like a child and hip-thrusting at people who have wronged him? Seriously? The authors should be ashamed of themselves.

I don't want to spoil anything but this man is destructive. He's a menace to society. In one episode he steals a moped, his sole reason being that he doesn't want to walk and it has a basket for his scotch, modifies (re
PayrollJoe
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All of Larry's books come with the same warning, you probably shouldn't read it. For those who like revenge though, or have had enough of the status quo, our favorite antihero is back. Cursing along the way while torturing Jim, Walter, Susan and some various groups of unsuspecting citizens( you should never knock when he has a hangover), and introducing a new buddy along the way, this read will have you laughing and most likely praying you never run across the wrong side of Larry.
I don't know h
Maggie Schuler
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-life
Anyone who knows me well understands I love SATIRE as a genre. In the modern day of insta-gratification, many authors have forgotten how to write a good satire and convey the tragedies of the world through undermined humor.

Some of the greats in satire have been Dickens, Twain, believe it or not, Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) wrote a great satire of the 007 style, The Gun Seller.

And now Seymour and Seester have brought us another installment of Larry. He's a simple Toledo, OH guy who just wants to see
Kate Rodgers
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Before reading this book I had been on a dark romance kick. I was reading stories with serial killers, hired assassins, arsonists, and otherwise scary dudes. I needed a break and a laugh, Larry came at the perfect time! He is offensive and takes things to a level of crazy some of us can't even imagine and I LOVE it!!! Think of the worst thing you've imagined doing to someone who makes you angry beyond words, now imagine actually doing those things and getting away with in the most spectacular fa ...more
Stacey Broadbent
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Larryballs is back with a glass of ‘livet, flipping the nine all over the show! Once again, Larry has taught me a plethora of new terms. Who knew there were so many ways to call someone an asshole?

Poor old Jim gets dished a platter of shit soup so many times, but I’m glad to see him starting to stand up for himself, even if he’s still gullible enough to believe Larry’s bullshit.
And then there’s Kaley, who has clearly been taking lessons from her dear old dad. Larry better watch out when she gets
Jen Jen
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seester and Seymour have done it again.
I was laughing the before I even got through the first day. It gets better as it goes.You learn new words from Larry and meet his stoner neighbor Donnie. Don't think Larry forgot about Jim. Ole' Jimmynuts is still getting pranked left and right. Although, Jane wasn't in this season as much, the laughs continue when Larry gets his boos and ole' Jimmytits.. I couldn't stop laughing when he went to Chicago..
I can't wait for the other season. LARRYBALLS!
Mardell Bonasso
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Larry is at it again with his bag of tricks, his debauchery and of course his livet! Jim is still an unfortunate and the most gullible target, but truly no one is safe! Not even the sweet Jehovah's Witnesses. The introduction of Old Man Donnie just made this book all the better. What a character and when Larry and Donnie team up, look out! Its double debauchery and double the laughs. Don't ever mess with Larry, but if you respect him and if you're lucky he may just respect you back. If like sati ...more
Sam Lewis
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Chronicles of Larry: Season 3 is upon us. This satirical work of Seymour Snatch and Seester McSeesterson is not for the faint of heart. However, if you enjoy a crude, foul mouth prankster then look no further, Larryballs is at your service. You must read Seasons 1 & 2 to enjoy this book. I laughed all the way through this book. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but I could not put this book down. Larry is an evil genius who loves Livet, Cherry Coke, his children Kaley and Timmy, and me ...more
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh good lort this was even funnier then the last season.
Like I did not think Larryballs could get any crazier, but I was totes wrong. He went balls to the wall this season with his crazy and outlandish antics. I will prob never be able to be at Easter with my family with out thinking of #Larryballs...so thanks for that!
This series is NOT for you if you don't have a sense of humor and if you take things to serious...if you are lame, don't read this series!!
#Jaysus #Livets #Larryballs #HighNin
Jamie
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Larry is back, Bitches!!

Season three is the the shit! Ha!

This book is full of complete fuckery, this is what I demand and expect from my man, Larry.

I'm not going to sit here and spew a bunch of bullshit, 'cause you just read 2 hours worth of complete and udder mindless shit. Yay! The book is for FUN! To make us laugh. That is EXACTLY that what it does.

You need me to write a report or a summery, they've already done that. You know what you get from Seymour Snatch and Seester McSeesterson, Crud
Heidi
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes amazing another hilarious read , where does Larry get all his idea from and yet he still living and breathing from all his tricks he play on people and we are still waiting to see what happen between him and Jane , he's still being very mean to Jim and waltz and it's just getting better and better
Can't wait for the next installment 😁
Avery Adams
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Impropriety at its finest.

Yet another season of depravity.
Oh, Larry, you’re so cruel. Were you too drunk to finish that last sentence?
Go…have another drink, buddy. You deserve it after all that messed up shit you did.
Mindy
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea how Larry could top his antics of seasons 1&2 but he has gone far and beyond! A true King Dick in his highest form! A real laugh riot for the twist minded.
Christina Szczepan-santos
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying if you're easily offended do not read this book.
This is book 3, so ya read 1 and 2.

So Larry is my hero, my bff lol. He is totally out of control and I love it.
As usual he is always tormenting Jim but he has upped his game (lol)

Ahhhhh and then we meet Donnie! *dies lol*

If you're a fan of Larry this one will not disappoint.

Thanks for the arc Seymour! 📚📚📚
Melanie Neugebauer
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have never laughed so hard in all my life. Larry has balls of steel, and the kind of imagination that inspires. He is intelligent, belligerent, arrogant, and completely bent! Season 3 was the best yet, and I can't wait for the next installment!
Deanna
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely worth reading. If you like to laugh your butt off, then I suggest reading this book. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. I cannot wait until the next season.
Tiffany Coffman
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
So seriously, what did I just read? I can't even with this guy.

I'm still amazed he's not in jail yet. And his fascination with his own body fluids? I read this in one day, couldn't put it down. Larry and his buddy Donnie are messed up but I still LOL'd. Try explaining why to your co-workers.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Misty
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Larry as always doesn't cease to amaze me with his antics. How he can get away with the things he does just blows my mind.Totally love the book.
Ronda
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Seymour and Seester had me laughing with Larry’s antics. How he gets away with these pranks is crazy but I will say one of my favorite parts is how the police think he can do no wrong. This season continues with Larry still messing with Susan and Jim but we also get to see him wreak havoc on Jehovah Witnesses, Susan’s family and a return from Bob the Consultant among others.

I wish Nine was in it more, since he is my favorite but we do get introduced to Donnie who is a total stoner and
Tre Talbot
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy shitballs Larry is at it again and he is better then ever! You'll be tearing from laughing so hard. You need to read season 1 & 2 before starting this book. Just when you think this man has done everything possible to mess with Jim we see the mind of Larry and Wyatt come round with new ideas. We're introduced to Donnie and this man just clicks with Larry and all the shenanigans. Who in their right mind would want to mess with Uncle Larry is beyond me but it's absolutely hilarious to fin ...more
Monica Murphy
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The hilarity, pranks and revenge continue in Season 3.

These burning questions will be answered:
1. Will Larry and Jane continue trying to get together?
2. How does Larry get revenge on certain types of people knocking on his door while he is trying to enjoy a day off?
3. What is Larry’s idea of a good time during the Easter holiday?

If you are easily offended, this book is not for you – and believe me Larry is an equal opportunity offender. This book had me laughing out loud, just picturing the anti
Lynn Newman
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Larry's back and certainly back with a bang!
This season sees Larry with bigger and better ideas that will leave you laughing to the point of belly ache. Poor Jim still the butt of most of Larry's pranks. The addition of Donnie to Larry and his shenanigans - the Outrageous One quickly
Becomes the Terrible Two. God I love Donnie!
The promo says not to read If easily offended.
Ignore that -Seymour & Seester have again
Given us a book that allows all those evil thoughts you've ever had to run riot!
Carla Watkins
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, obviously, you have read season 1&2 already and have read the warning that comes at the beginning of each book? Well, this warning is very accurate. Lol But live a little and simply ignore it!
Season 3 continues the raunchy debauchery and hilarious revenge schemes that ol' Larry is known for! I laughed my ass off and couldn't put the book down!
Season 3 brings us a new character as well... I'm not going to give any good stuff away, but I FLOVE THIS GUY!!! and you will too!!!
I can't wait to
Jennifer Lovins
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Train wreck continues

If you haven't read the first two, you better read them before you read this one. Now if you don't like foul language or adult content, then you should find something else to read. Just like a said of the first two it's a train wreck you just have to continue reading. Some of the pranks and revenge will make you cringe.
Becky Wise
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Larry Larry Larry

Larry is up to his good old antics again in season 3. This time he has a little help and the king of dicks delivers. You almost start to feel sorry for Jim. Almost. Another great laugh your a$$ off quick read.
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Yes just yes

If you can't take a joke this book is so not for you. Larry is tired of being walked on and finally gets feed up with it. Seriously if you can't handle hilarious pranks don't read this book.
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Go Larry!!!

I love reading about Larry and his shenanigans!!!!! These books make me so happy. Plus I can live vicariously through Larry and not feel bad about it!
Iluvbooks44
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Michele Barnette
Laugh Out Loud

The shenanigans are seriously off the hook. Larry is King at being a jerk. Love this series and can't wait for more.
Melanie Stevenson
OMG!!!💜💔💜

OMG that was fricken awesome! But how could you leave us hanging like that hurry up with the next one!