Start by marking “Roulette” as Want to Read:
Roulette

Roulette

Roulette is a game of chance where you bet your life on a little bouncing ball…

An invitation to the Sexy and Sassy Author Event? Attorney Olivia Hastings turned the card over in her hands. At first she thought it must have come by mistake, but the name on the return address caught her eye. Piper Barringer. Though a decade had passed since she had seen her roommate from u
Published August 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Roulette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roulette

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionI like this cover. Good representation of the story. Good use of graphics. Great composition.description

descriptionOh man I do not even know where to start with this book. The first 85% of this one was good. It was pretty well written. The pace was fine. The heroine was a bit hard to warm up to. She was a judgy bitch for the first 40%, but she did get better after that. I liked Dominic even if his speech was a little on the flowery side at times. The mystery aspect was interesting as well.

description

BUT and it is a massive but,
Venus Windmiller
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book centers around Olivia Hastings, an attorney who forgets how to have fun, and her crazy busy life. A life that doesn't allow her much time to do much of anything especially reading. Yet one day out of the blue she receives an invitation from her old college roommate to attend a book signing that was occurring right in her hometown. The book signing, ironically enough, was SaSS! How fun to read a book and see some of your favorite moments peppered in there for you to relive over and over ...more
Ana Rita
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know when you want to hear good news from an author and you keep waiting and waiting and getting anxious? Well that was me a few days ago waiting to have amazing news from this author and I couldn't be happier.
Happier for the chance to embark on a new adventure.
CD Bradley has a very characteristic writing full of suspense, crazy and mean people, but with some sassy stuff into the mix.
Her latest release was brutal and amazing and I totally recommended it to you.
But let's talk about what br
Tania's Book Blog
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
😳........ I'm a lost for words right now with this book. What a circle of suspense that to me hasn't been clarified. This is one story that has to be read in one setting so you don't get lost.

Let's just say to get some popcorn while reading this one. Olivia is an attorney working on a high profile case when she meets Dominic. From there things get complicated, confusing, suspenseful, angst, romantic, etc... this one is hard to review without giving away the plot. Just get it!!!

Based on the endin
Reckless Readers
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars - I really enjoyed this book, the storyline grips you and makes this book impossible to put down. I loved the realness & depth of CD Bradley's characters! This is a suspenseful book with a side of love, not the other way around. I am also left with more questions than answers, I don't know where to classify the ending as a cliffhanger or just a different (see ya later) ending. My lasting thought is WTF did I just read and oh my gosh I want more!
Barbara
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written suspenseful romance. The characters are well developed and very intriguing. The storyline has several twists that will keep you guessing til the very last page. In fact, a few times I was completely lost as to which way the storyline was heading but the author’s words will keep you turning the pages and will pull all the intricate pieces of the story together in an exciting climactic ending.

Our main character, Olivia, is an attorney that got into law to make a differe
Sassy Southern
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A'll l I can say is woah. That book had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the author was able to come up with this book. It was so good. Not to mention I'm from Va and grew up in the Portsmouth and Chesapeake area. So I enjoyed reading about places that I grew up around. Any who. When you first meet Olivia you can learn she is a lawyer that is focused on bring justice to victims. You also meet a tool of a lawyer named Vincent but he is ...more
Helen Hennessey
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It gives the reader a little bit of everything, Mystery, suspense, love, and a hot book model. Olivia is a nose to the grindstone, all business, no time for fun attorney who's life is her job. Will she give up all that business to join an old friend at a Romance Author book signing in her area. Olivia has no time for fun, let alone to read books about romance no less. She does miss her friend though, so she agrees to meet her. Dominick Kaine, mystery man, hot book model, will ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. This book was a little bit of Law and Order, CSI, and Criminal Minds all wrapped up in one, with a hint of hot, book boyfriend romance. Hard-working lawyer, Olivia needs to live a little and have some fun. Her job consumes her life. Who knew letting her hair down would mean, meeting an old friend for a book signing in her area? She didn't even read these romance novels. Dominic Kain, sexy book model extraordinaire, was not what she was expecting to find at this book signin ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found the first half of this book kind of hard to get into. For me at least, the characters were a bit stilted and lacked chemistry, the emotional exchanges felt forced. It picked up a little during the second half, where a lot of action, mystery, intrigue and betrayal took place and there’s a lot of medical jargon mixed in with the romantic part of the story. However, the last half started to get a bit too predictable again, that’s not to say it was bad, just… well it was maybe a lit
Stina Andersen
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Roulette, is my first book by C.D.Bradley. And I really liked it! I thought it was well written. With lots of twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat! Quick and a fun, suspense romance story!

It's about Olivia Hastings, who's an attorney. She is a workaholic. All she does is work and no fun. But then she received a letter from an old friend, inviting Olivia to an author event.
Enter Dominic Kain!
But not all is what it seems to be...
The suspense almost killed me!

I thank the author fo
Karen
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!

Ms. Bradley really knows how to spin a good suspense tale. Throw in intrigue and steamy romance and you have a 5 star read. Meet Olivia Hastings, a prosecutor working a homicide case hauntingly familiar to the murder of her sister ten years ago. Enter Domenic Kain, a sexy FBI agent/model. All roads lead to Vegas as Olivia gets closer to the truth. This is a must read for romantic suspense fans and I give Ms. Bradley kudos for great storytelling.
Wendy
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-sass-2017
Absolutely loved this book! It was really cool to have it start out at a book signing, SaSS which I just had the pleasure of attending.

I immediately fell in love with the characters Olivia and Dominic. The story kept me on the edge of my seat. It had lots of twists and turns throughout. I couldn't wait to find out what happened.
Highly recommend.
Pat Wittman
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing read

Twists and turns like a mountain road. I didn't see them coming. So enjoyed reading this book. Keep them coming.
Kristene Skaggs
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

What an amazing book! Kept me on the edge the whole time! And the ending!!! I had no idea where the story was going. Absolutely loved it. ❤❤❤❤❤
Deborah
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book will take you on a journey so far beyond awesome! The mystery, suspense and romance was all there but the laugh out loud moments caught my attention too. Take a risk with Roulette.
Selena
C bond
Aug 29, 2017
Amy  Crull
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is insane. I'm telling ya right now, make sure you have a couple free when you start this book. It will suck you and take you on a ride. For such a short book, it takes you on a lot of twists and turns. It starts out with Olivia being a lawyer, who's so focused on her career that she forgets to let loose and have friends. She gets an envelope from a friend and that puts things in motion. While at this book signing, she meets Dominic Kain. She thinks he's only a male model and that's it ...more
Mary
rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2017
Kaye
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I didn’t see that coming!

I enjoyed reading mystery and thriller, but this book still took me by surprise. Definitely not the usual crime drama, because it's better. I definitely wish there'd be a continuation of this story! It was just getting better!

I was provided a copy for review purposes.
jeanne balego