Start by marking “Savage Betrayal (Savage, #2)” as Want to Read:
Savage Betrayal (Savage, #2)

Savage Betrayal

(Savage #2)

Someone wants her. And someone else wants her…dead.

Savage, Book 2

If life as a not-fully-human has taught Agent Grace Masterson anything, it’s that she’ll never again be anyone’s sitting duck. Whoever is deftly evading the traps around her remote sanctuary outside Seattle, she intends to shove his easily sensed self-confidence way, way up where the sun don’t shine.

When
Published July 31st 2017 by Entangled: Select Otherworld (first published November 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Savage Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Betrayal

Start your review of Savage Betrayal (Savage, #2)
Steph
Savage Betrayal tells the story of Grace Masterson, who we first met in Savage Hunger; she was one of the shifters rescued by Warrick and his PIA (Preternatural Investigation Agency) team. In Savage Betrayal, Grace is recovering and trying to downplay how vulnerable she's been feeling. But, when Agent Darrius Hilliard unexpectedly shows up at her home to check on her she's caught off guard and reveals more than she wanted. Darrius begins to feel protective of her, more so than what he'd consider ...more
Tina
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilliard and Masterson make an unlikely pair. He’s easy going and she is extremely focused. Or so it seems. They fight their attraction with everything until they can’t anymore. I loved seeing the previous characters and looking forward to them again. They are smoking HOT together! There were some shocking revelations as well.
On to the next one.
Glenda Bettin
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
enjoying this series
Janice
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
After her sister was threatened Grace agreed to the experiments; now she has been rescued. She is back to work and partnered with Darrius on the murder of one of the former test cases.
Heather andrews
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grace that girl just has no filter, "what's wrong with us? Why am I feeling like this with you? Like I could throw you down on the floor right now and ride you until I can't see straight?" I loved the jealousy and the primal urges Darrius has about Grace, "you can't honestly think I'll let you go out and find another man tonight, sugar?" Wanting to prove just how easily he could have her, he slid his hand upward and into the blouse she hadn't buttoned. "If you need help burning off energy, then ...more
L Bongiorno
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one didn't seem as good as the first one to me. I think the first was a little over a 4 and this one 3.5 stars? It was quite a bit shorter as well. Maybe I just didn't like all the successful bad things going on, one right after the other. It also left us with terrible news that will have to be worked out in the next book!?!
Linda
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Agent Grace has a lot of secrets, not to mention the emotional damage after being in the clinical trial of the new drug ment to eradicate shifters. Her partner Darrius cant help but take her under his care, especially when the past comes knocking.
Shifters, danger and action.
Sheryl C. Nash
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its coming!!!! I'm sooooooo excited i just freakin' LOVED Savage Hunger... i mean TOTALLY LOVED IT!!! YAY!!!
Scooper Speaks
Oct 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Rochelle
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book as much as I did book 1(Savage Hunger)! I cannot fault this book in anyway and I'm so looking forward to book 3!
Lisa Barker
Shelves: shelli-stevens
I love this series!
Kristi Simonsen
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book and the chemistry between Grace and Darrius. The storyline is great all the way through and I can't wait to read the next one!
A. Pine
Nov 07, 2015
Lily
May 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17)
  • Treachery's Devotion (Masters' Admiralty #1)
  • Destined (Vampire Awakenings, #2)
  • When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity, #12)
  • Gertie's Paranormal Plantation (Tales From the Paranormal Plantation #1)
  • A Very Levet Christmas (Guardians of Eternity, #11.5)
  • Levet (Guardians of Eternity, #9.5)
  • Croc's Return (Bitten Point, #1)
  • Untamed (Vampire Awakenings, #3)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)
  • January in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #1)
  • Masterful Truth (Trinity Masters, #10)
  • Ignite the Flame (The Sectorium #1)
  • The Trouble With Vampires (Argeneau #29)
  • Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock, #8)
Shelli is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author who read her first romance novel when she snatched it off her mother’s bookshelf at the age of eleven. One taste and she was forever hooked. It wasn’t until many years later that she decided to pursue writing stories of her own. By then she acknowledged the voices in her head didn’t make her crazy, they made her a writer.

Shelli is a true

Savage (3 books)
  • Savage Hunger (Savage, #1)
  • Savage Revenge (Savage, #3)