Start by marking “Far From Heaven” as Want to Read:
Far From Heaven

Far From Heaven

His love could damn her soul…

Ashemnon’s demonic hunger for Madeleine Dean’s pure, vibrant soul has tormented him throughout every lifetime she’s lived on earth. Now, thanks to her desperate father, he has a blood-tight contract in hand. Soon, her soul will belong to him.

All her life, Maddie has been haunted by strange occurrences, hallucinations and increasingly intense

Published July 31st 2017 by Entangled: Select Otherworld (first published February 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Far From Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Far From Heaven

Marianne
A totally sweet story about a demon on his way to redemption... through love. Their faceoff in hell was a nice twist. I would love to read the continuation of their story at some point.

Nikki
Eleventy billion stars!

Cherrie Lynn has been a top favorite author of mine since I first read Rock Me well over a year ago. I'm not sure how I overlooked this book in all that time, but I am so glad I came across it yesterday. That's right. I found this book only yesterday and immediately devoured it. It was incredible. I absofreakinglutely LOVED it! Lynn did such an awesome job creating a world of angels and demons and, to be honest, that theme has never really appealed to me but she broke thr
Funmbi
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Another great book by Cherrie Lynn. Her theme of bad boy/good girl is getting a bit redundant, but maybe that's because I read all her books close together. I must say, I knew that going in but that didn't really stop me from loving this book! Another hit by Cherrie Lynn. She is on my auto-buy list.
_yay_
Jun 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf, demon, 5-stars
Ashemnon „Ash“ is a demon and his one and only objective is to take souls. He relishes in the terror he inflicts on people, showing no mercy or compassion. To save himself from certain death, Gatlin, a drug addict and all around pitiful human being must sell his daughter’s soul - a daughter he didn't know he had - to Ash. He signs the contract being presented to him and his life is spared. Twenty-seven years later Ash has come to collect what’s rightfully his. No meddling angel can stop him. The ...more
Dami (Damiellar)
I'm never quite sure how I feel about these 'the love of a good woman/man can redeem a demon soul'. This was a good book but I'm still a touch undecided.

Ash was magnificently intense. (Yes please!)

Madeleine was... Well she'd been having strange things happening to her all her life but still stayed strong (well that's the point of the story!) but I'm wondering if she came across as unbelieveably balanced. Not that I wanted her to be a raving lunatic but the balance didn't seem true. Then again,
Lucy (why do I bother to read chicklit)
Not as good as Sweet Disgrace, but definitely as captivating.

The love story between a demon and a mortal is well written despite the short lengh and the paranormal aspects are well developed.

As usual, Cherrie Lynn writtes sex scenes really well and here is no different. Ash and Maddy's story is gripping and it is a nice surprise to see an appearance of Celest & Damael who come to their help.
Teri
Jan 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: momof3lendable
I'm not much for the whole angel/demon kind of thing, but I LOVE Cherrie Lynn. Rock Me and Leave Me Breathless are up there as all time favs. I did like this book, even though it's not my typical read. I felt the characters pains and insecurities and hopes and their desire...oh, the desire...her ability to convey want is really something.
Noura
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it. Story features a demon that falls in love with his human prize. Light reading. Nothing too hot and heavy. Very entertaining.

Didn't really like the ending though - too abrupt. It'll be great if there's a third instalment. Maybe one that features an angel and a human instead? I vote for Riam's story.

Audrie Cruz-Sealey

It's good...glad to see the crossover with Celeste :)
Nikki
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun. I think I'm becoming a much bigger fan of Cherrie Lynn than I would have thought.
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. The characters were great and the love story was sweet.
Erin
Nov 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the idea and the concept and the story went well for a while then it kind of went down hill.
Deborah
Oct 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-have
This is a must read book. Great romance.
amyhawk
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was a quick read, but not as good as other Cherrie Lynn books I've read. I would suggest picking up Unleashed & Rock Me (a personal fave) instead.
Lise *friends don't flag*
Read about 60% and then moved on. I loved Rock Me by the same author.
THis book was pretty well written. At first I wasn't particularly invested, and that next thing I know I'm all choked up!
Alicia Shawley
Maggie Guerra
Mar 30, 2013

• Blood in the Stars
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • Love Your Entity (Entity, #3)
  • Night Moves (The Night Songs Collection Book 2)
  • Hunger Aroused (Vampire Hunger #1)
  • Vampire King of New York
  • Unscathed
  • Quicksilver Dreams (Dreamwalkers, #1)
  • West of Want (Hearts of the Anemoi, #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
  • Different Strokes
  • The Fall
  • Pleasures Untold (Hanaford Park, #2)
  • Fourth and Long
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Vampire Next Door
  • Genius and the Jock (Men of Holsum College, #7)
Cherrie Lynn has been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but now that she has come to her senses, she writes contemporary and paranormal romance on the steamy side. It's *much* more fun. She's also an unabashed rock music enthusiast, and loves letting her passion for romance and metal collide on the page.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading, listening to music or playin
“Books, books and more books. Her main indulgence.” 11 likes