Start by marking “Wolves' Bane (The Order of the Wolf, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wolves' Bane (The Order of the Wolf, #2)

Wolves' Bane

(The Order of the Wolf #3)

This book is a re-release, with a new cover and series order.

The Order of the Wolf Series, Book 2

Marked as a Huntress, Morgan Stills has been thrust into an ancient feud, one that will pit werewolf against Hunter. Her choice? Pick up a sword, or die. But picking up a sword means fulfilling her destiny to kill the one man she can’t live without.

Caleb was born for one thin
Published July 31st 2017 by Entangled: Select Otherworld (first published January 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wolves' Bane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolves' Bane

D.B. Reynolds
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a brand new take on the werewolf mythology. In Addams’s universe, there are wolves and there are Hunters, and in between there are the Huntresses, women born to walk the line between those two worlds. Morgan is one of those women, but, unlike some, she wasn’t raised with the knowledge of what she is. So when the wolves and hunters both try to grab her, she doesn’t know whom to trust. Her journey to figure this out, and to learn to trust, makes for a great story. The heat between Morgan a ...more
Bea  Charmed
This is the first full length story in the Order of the Wolf series. We get more insight into werewolves and magic in this world and some of my questions are answered. But, I still have questions and I’m hoping the next book will answer them. Whereas the first two stories were told from the POV of werewolves, this story is told from that of their hunters, or Hunters, the magical humans whose duty it is to kill all werewolves. It was interesting seeing things from the other side of the equation. ...more
Krissys
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: featured-books, star
I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley.

There was a lot of conflict for me in this story because there was quite a bit of insecurity and contradicting emotions fluctuating within Morgan that it was hard to stick with her through the beginning but I stuck with her. There were so many unique characters and personalities in Wolves Bane that I almost needed to keep a list of who was what, did what, and what their powers were. There were a lot of elements that were
Eva Millien
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrust into an ancient feud between werewolf and Hunter, Morgan Stills has been marked for death and must pick up a sword or die in this thrilling paranormal romance.

Caleb was born for one purpose to find and protect his destined mate, the Huntress and the reader can’t help but get caught up in the story as fate throws Morgan and Caleb into a destiny that seems to be one that they can’t really win. The chemistry between Caleb and Morgan heats up the pages from the very beginning but the relation
Karen Roma
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of the series tells the story from the Hunters POV and focuses on the evil side of the Werewolf culture we haven’t seen till now.

Throwing together an unsuspecting Huntress and her destined Hunter, only to compound her confusion and acceptance of this surreal world, by injecting an evil potential wolf mate as well.

Wolves` Bane is fast-paced, passionate and packed full of emotional turmoil, that will make your heart break for the innocence lost and the betrayal yet to come.
Anne Michaud
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED the chemistry between Cal and Morgan, HATED Lazarus, and I want more of this intriguing and additive word Addams have created with a series that's a must for everyone into paranormal, kick-ass heroines and hot sex scenes:)
Julie-anne
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only because there are slight spoilers in here for the first 2 books.

(view spoiler)
LT - Book Lovers 4Ever
Morgan hasn't been lucky in love, never finding the love of her life. So why not ask a psychic about her future? She then finds out she is destine to have two mates that want her more than anything but at the same time the psychic tells her she is marked for death. The only way to save her life is to choose the right mate.
Cal has been raised in the Order of the Wolf, his mother was killed by his father because she betrayed the Order. Cal is a Hunter of the wolf, but because of choices made by hi
D A
was both intrigued & hesistant about this one as it's about hunter matched w/ the huntress rather the wolf unlike the other stories, also full length vs novella. it was interesting to see more into the hunter's portion of this world and see that they aren't all creeps like the novellas show them (though Cal does have his major jerk moments). I'm not a fan of 1st person story telling and this book has the story written 1st person for the heroine's point of view & 3rd person for the hero's ...more
Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
DNF. I was disappointed. Only because when I read series novels I like to have previous characters mixed into the novel so I can read more about them in addition to the current main characters. For this novel that didn't seem to be the case. Therefore, because of that and the plot moving fairly slow I only got through the first few chapters before having to put it down for good.

It does have potential so those who like paranormal novels might like it but it wasn't for me.
Marianne
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although this is book 3 in The Order of the wolf series, it can totally be read as a stand-alone. I love how the author shows us a different side of her world that's both separate and integrated with the world presented in the previous two books. Hot men, empowered heroine, and steamy scenes will keep you reading. A great read!

Sadie Anjum
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! A great story line with great characters, I couldn't stop reading until I had finished it. I hope there is another Cal and Morgan book in the series. A great series I'd recommend to any reader.
Tina
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shapeshifters
Boring. Unrealistic. Characters lacked depth.
Karlee Hargrave
Apr 21, 2015
Ashley Hawkins
Jan 31, 2015
Blog Tour! January 2015 1 2 Nov 10, 2014 07:41PM
Every day is Halloween for author Angela Addams. Enthralled by the paranormal at an early age, Angela spends most of her time thinking up new story ideas that involve supernatural creatures in everyday situations.

She lives in Ontario, Canada in an old, and she believes haunted, house with her loving husband and children.

If you like exclusive contests, excerpts and cover reveals, sign up for my n

The Order of the Wolf (7 books)
  • Cursed (The Order of the Wolf, #1)
  • Wolf Slayer (The Order of the Wolf, #2)
  • Spell Weaver (The Order of the Wolf, #4)
  • Mayhem (The Order of the Wolf, #5)
  • Valiant Heart (The Order of the Wolf, #6)
  • Beast Rising (The Order of the Wolf, #7)