Start by marking “CurseBreaker: An East O' The Sun, West O' The Moon Retelling” as Want to Read:
CurseBreaker: An East O' The Sun, West O' The Moon Retelling

CurseBreaker: An East O' The Sun, West O' The Moon Retelling

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A Scorned Queen, A Cursed Prince, A Girl begging for love and adventure...

History Channel's Vikings meets Norse Folklore and Mythology in this High Fantasy retelling of the Norwegian Fairy Tale, East O' The Sun and West O' The Moon.

Eighteen-year-old Helga "Hel" Daalgaard has accepted that the only love and adventure in her future live within the pages of the books her fath
Published January 2nd 2018 by Taylor C. Fenner Publishing

To ask other readers questions about CurseBreaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CurseBreaker

Tyffany
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
East of the Sun, West of the Moon is one of my all time favorite fairy-tales so naturally when I saw Cursebreaker I got super excited! I'm all for retellings of this glorious story.

If you're not familiar, EotS/WotM is very similar to Beauty and the Beast - a girl is taken away by a polar bear who is actually a man cursed to be a bear by day and a man by night. The curse has stipulations but long story short if the girl doesn't fall in love with him, the Prince will be sent to spend eternity East
Taylor Fenner
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: fantasy, ya
It's here! My YA Historical Fantasy is available now in eBook and paperback! I can't wait for everyone to read it!
Reader With A View
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fantasy fans, young adults, retelling fans
This book reminds me of an adult fairytale. It grabs you after reading just a few pages of it and I found myself not being able to lay the book down until I read another chapter then another chapter and another. I now find myself wishing there would be a sequel telling us how the rest of the characters' lives played out. I believe everyone, young or old, needs to read this retelling. It compliments the original fairytale, East O' The Sun and West O' The Moon beautifully.

Both fantasy and fairyta
Auburn
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a retelling of the polar bear king. where a girl must live with the prince(who was turned into a bear, but only during the day) and not find out he is human for a year. she ruins it then must travel to the end of the worlds to find and rescue him. it's a great retelling and I enjoyed the added aspects of God's.
beautyguise
is currently reading it
Oct 30, 2017
Scott A Perry
Nov 29, 2017
Taylor Fenner grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. She's been an avid reader with a vivid imagination since she was very young. Most of her childhood can be described as having her nose stuck in one book or another. She's a strong believer in ghosts and the paranormal, which led to her interest in writing paranormal romance.

An admitted workaholic, when not working on a novel Taylor spends most of
More about Taylor Fenner